Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.ch

in
Über uns
04.01.2019 09:06
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

MOSCOW -- Spains Pablo Carreno Busta came back from a set down to beat Italys Fabio Fognini and win the Kremlin Cup on Sunday.Carreno Busta won his second career title 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 despite needing treatment on his ankle midway through the second set.Fognini saved two match points in the final game before Carreno Busta secured the win, dropping to his knees in celebration.The victory caps a strong season for the 25-year-old Spaniard, who won his first ATP title at the Winston-Salem Open in August.He is 2-2 in career finals, while Fognini drops to 4-8.On Saturday, Russias Svetlana Kuznetsova won the womens Kremlin Cup title, beating Australias Daria Gavrilova 6-2, 6-1. Stitched NBA Jerseys Australia . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. NBA Jerseys Australia Outlet . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. http://www.cheapnbajerseysaustralia.com/ . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Wholesale NBA Jerseys Australia . PETERSBURG, Fla. Discount NBA Australia Jerseys . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. ATLANTA -- Hardly anything ever goes right for Rory McIlroy in the FedEx Cup.McIlroy won two straight FedEx Cup playoff events in 2012 and was the best player in golf only to watch Brandt Snedeker win the Tour Championship to beat him out of the $10 million bonus. Two years ago, he again was the No. 1 seed and was tied for the 54-hole lead until Billy Horschel beat him at East Lake.McIlroy never looked like he had a chance Sunday.He was three shots behind with three holes to play. Nearly two hours later, he poured in a 15-foot birdie putt on the fourth playoff hole to win the Tour Championship and claim the FedEx Cup in the wildest finish of its 10-year history.All it took was a wedge he holed from 137 yards for eagle on the 16th hole and a birdie on the par-5 18th hole for a 6-under 64. Along the way, he needed Dustin Johnson to fade, and the U.S. Open champion did just that with a 73.I needed stuff like that to happen, McIlroy said. But I think after 2012 and 2014, it feels that little bit sweeter that Ive been able to get it done.Nothing was sweeter than No. 16.I guess it all started on 16 in regulation when I holed that wedge, McIlroy said.Kevin Chappell was in the final group behind him and showing no signs of doing anything but winning, especially when Chappell stuffed a shot into 4 feet for birdie on the 16th to build a two-shot lead. Ryan Moore was in the penultimate group alongside McIlroy, and he was busy scrambling for pars until he rolled in a 15-foot birdie putt on the 17th hole, which gave him a share of the lead when Chappell made bogey behind him.Moore and Chappell were tied at 12-under par. McIlroy was at 11 under.Johnson, who never recovered from a tough start on the front nine with some errant tee shots and closed with a 73, was out of it at this point. As long as Moore or Chappell won the Tour Championship, Johnson would win the FedEx Cup.It just didnt work out that way.McIlroy nearly holed his bunker shot on the 18th hole and made a birdie. Moore (64) and Chappell (66) made par, setting up a three-way playoff at East Lake where money was potentially changing hands with each shot.Chappell was eliminated on the first extra hole with a par on the 18th. McIlroy looked as though he would put the finishing touches on this stirring rally with a shot into 6 feet for eeagle on the first playoff hole -- except that he missed the putt, and Moore made a 10-footer for birdie to keep it going.ddddddddddddIt finally ended where it all started for McIlroy -- on the 16th.Moore still made him work for it, holing a 15-foot par putt that force McIlroy to make his from about the same distance, and he did. McIlroy stiffened his back and screamed at reaching a goal that never looked like a possibility until the end.Just to see that ball drop, and everything thats come together for me this year ... to pull it off was really special, McIlroy said, his voice still hoarse from screaming over so many quality shots, so many clutch moments over the final two hours at East Lake.McIlroy picked up $11.53 million in one day -- the $10 million FedEx Cup bonus and $1.53 million for the Tour Championship, his second victory in three weeks that made him the first player to win four FedEx Cup playoff events.I just wanted to make him earn it for that much money at least, Moore said. I wanted him to make the putt. It was nice to get up and make it, but you give a great player like him that many opportunities, and hes going to make one eventually.Moore had quite the consolation prize -- he was the final captains pick for the Ryder Cup later Sunday night.Johnson had to settle for a $3 million bonus, though that was OK with him. He realized a Moore victory would bring him the FedEx Cup, and that would have been fine.It didnt feel right because I didnt win the Tour Championship, Johnson said. Thats why I was here to win. I knew I controlled my own destiny.The real heartache belonged to Chappell, who played superbly for so long until one tee shot on the 17th tumbled into the nasty rough and led to bogey. He had a 20-foot birdie chance on the last hole that he left woefully short, and he failed to birdie the 18th again in the playoff.It was his fourth runner-up finish this season, in which he made more than $4.5 million but still doesnt have a PGA Tour trophy. In those four runner-up finishes, Jason Day beat him twice and McIlroy beat him once. Chappell shot 67, 69, 69 and 66 in those finishes.Im proud of the way I fought, he said. It just wasnt enough. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen