Image and video hosting by TinyPic

antsjersey.com/]Cheap Throwback Baseball San Fran

in
Über uns
04.01.2019 09:07
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

HOUSTON --?Golden State Warriors?and U.S. Olympic team forward Draymond Green?apologized for posting a picture of his penis on social media.The picture was posted for about 10 minutes Sunday afternoon on Snapchat, then was taken down.I apologize for the situation. Its clearly not what I was trying to do, he said.Green said he knew instantly he made a mistake and took the photo down.It was a situation where it was meant to be a private message, Green said. I kinda hit the wrong button and it sucks. It was meant to be private. Were all one click away from placing something in the wrong place, and I suffered from that this morning.Green made his comments prior to Team USAs practice at the Toyota Center.Immediately after the picture was removed, Green had tweeted:Earlier in July, Green reached a plea agreement that will allow him to avoid jail time and reduced the charges he faced for allegedly slapping a Michigan State University football player and for a noise violation.Green will pay a $500 fine and a $60 restitution fee for the incident. He was arrested July 10 in East Lansing, Michigan, after police saw him slap MSU player Jermaine Edmondson, who has since been released from MSUs team to play elsewhere. Edmondsons release was not related to the incident with Green, MSU officials said.In June, Green was suspended for a game during the NBA Finals for hitting?LeBron James?in the groin.Im in a great position in my life, Green said Sunday. Theres so many things going on in my world for me to sit and complain, I cant catch a break. Im living my dream.To say I cant catch a break I think thats disrespectful for everybody, he added. How many people get to live their dreams? Im not going to sit here and throw myself a pity party and say I cant catch a break. Im fine. I get to joke around with these guys all day and get to do what I love for my country. Im fine. Im fine. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Cheap Jerseys China . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.info/ . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Nike NFL Jerseys China . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Every time Cheteshwar Pujara has walked to the crease in the recent past, I have wondered to myself whats becoming of him. His travails have often taken me back to my time at the top.I was dropped after ten Tests. What happened before my India call-up and while I played isnt as important as the period I sat on the bench trying to get back into the team. The time I spent in the Indian dressing room helped me become conscious of my biggest strength - my persistence and ability to occupy the crease for long hours. The fact that I could stay put for a considerable amount of time while batting was immense for me. So when I returned to first-class cricket after being dropped from the Indian team, it only seemed natural to call upon that asset every time I walked out to bat.For me, it was no longer about scoring runs but about occupying the crease for long periods. Runs seemed like an obvious outcome of the time I spent batting. There were times I ended up batting for an entire day without getting to three figures. My obsession with making it back to the Indian team clouded my thinking so much that I almost forgot that the real purpose of batting wasnt to stay at the crease but to score runs. I got quite a few slow half-centuries in the two years following my exit. Ironically, my biggest strength pulled me down during two very important seasons and seriously hampered my chances of a return.Is something similar happening to Pujara now? Ive long admired his style of batting and felt happy whenever he did well for India. His success was an endorsement of Indias domestic system. A giant at first-class level forcing his way into the Indian team and succeeding at the top spoke volumes of a healthy structure.But while Pujaras story started out as a charming one, its slowly leaving me disenchanted.After a middling tour of England and a poor one of Australia in 2014, Pujaras next shot at Test cricket came in Colombo in August 2015, when India lost Shikhar Dhawan and M Vijay to injury. At the SSC, Pujara was asked to open - a position he wouldnt call his own even at first-class level. To his credit, he made a match- and series-winning unbeaten century, and it felt like his career was back on track.But the pressure returned when he averaged 33.66 from four home Tests against South Africa in November-December last year. Thats the curse of playing only one format. Every success is quickly forgotten and every failure disproportionately magnified.Now, his two low scores in the West Indies, when seen alongside KL Rahuls hundred and Dhawans 84, will put Pujaras selection in jeopardy once again.While selection is not in Pujaras control, the way hes approaching every innings definitely is. The more I see of Pujara, the more I am reminded of my two barren seasons.Is Pujara also only thinking about occupying the crease and considering runs a by-product of his stay? Is his first thought to stay unbeaten, and not about scoring the next run? That can happen to people who take pride in their tight technique and powers of concentration. His defensive technique may have been tested lately but its still good enough to get him big Test runs. And no one scores double- and triple-centuries, like he has, without having tons of patience.Could it be that Pujaras biggest strength is holding him back too? Or is he struggling on slow surfaces? He has scored double-centuries on low and slow Indian pitches against Australia and England, so why should they bother him now? Perhaps its simply a case of being out of form and therefore not being as assured as hee used to be.ddddddddddddAn outsider can never give a definitive answer to the question of whats bothering him. Only Pujara will know whats going on in his mind.The best way to gauge if a batsman is struggling with form is to see if hes misjudging the line or length often. While youre going through a bad patch, you seldom realise that you arent watching the release as closely as possible, and even when you try to do so consciously, theres a delay in processing the information because your mind is occupied with other thoughts. The most dominating thoughts during a bad patch are about your own game - whether the bat is coming down straight, if the head is falling over, and so on. Thats why they say that you bat best when you dont think but only react to the ball.I dont think thats the case with Pujara. While he might be a little concerned about his technique, he doesnt seem very worried about his feet or body position. Thats why he isnt late on the ball. Another thing that works for him is his immense mental strength. Mentally weak players dont make successful comebacks or succeed in positions that arent familiar to them. Pujara has been asked to open a few times, but that challenge didnt alter the way he batted in those games. In fact, it got the best out of him.Having said that, its only natural for him to feel a little insecure from time to time, for not only does he play only one international format, he is also absent from the IPL.Till a couple of years ago, he was trying hard to mould his batting to suit the demands of the shorter formats. He started playing more shots than he would have done otherwise. Unfortunately that didnt work out for him and it might have left him a little confused as well: now that he wasnt even in contention for the shorter formats, what was the point in being aggressive in longer formats, he may have thought.Might he be at a crossroads in his career with regards to the approach thats best for him?The good news is that India are scheduled to play 15 more Tests over the next ten months. But the bad news for Pujara is that India are keen to play only five front-line batsmen, and theres a serious fight for those five places.After my two poor international seasons, I reached out to Michael Atherton, the former England captain, for advice. We spoke only for a few minutes but what he said changed the way I played the game. He told me to remind myself of the very reason for playing the game - which, of course, wasnt just to play for the country but to enjoy the sound of ball hitting bat. My obsession to make it back into the Indian team robbed me off that element of my game - the pleasure of batting. What would a painter be if he only painted for auctions or a musician if he only played for the gallery?That realisation liberated me from the pressure I had imposed on myself, which then reflected in my performances over the next few seasons.Pujara is infinitely more skilled than I ever was and it hurts me to see him stifled. His batting might not be as pleasing to the eye as Ajinkya Rahanes or Virat Kohlis, but it has never been an eyesore either. When Pujara bats fluently, he dances down the track to spinners, and goes on the back foot to fast bowlers, clipping them off his legs.The quickness of his foot movements and his aggressive intent have been missing lately. I wish he finds his mojo soon, for Indias long Test season will require Pujaras solidity at No. 3. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen