Image and video hosting by TinyPic

gejerseys.info/]College Jerseys

in
Über uns
06.01.2019 09:45
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- The Kentucky volleyball team earned an impressive 3-0 (25-15, 25-18, 25-9) sweep of the Louisville Cardinals on Thursday in the KFC Yum! Center behind a dominating effort in all phases of the match. UK grabbed early leads in every set and rolled to a convincing victory - its fourth in a row over Louisville.With the win, Kentucky improves to 6-4 on the young season. Louisville drops to 4-5 on the year. The Wildcats waste little time returning to action. UK will welcome Lipscomb to Memorial Coliseum on Saturday for a 7:30 p.m. first serve to mark the final non-conference matchup of the season.Im very, very pleased with our players and their intensity throughout the entire match, UK coach Craig Skinner said. The way they went about their business and their concentration - weve been working really hard on being consistent and I thought they did a great job of that offensively and defensively.Kentucky received exceptional performances from every player on the court on Thursday. Freshman Leah Edmond led a balanced offensive attack that saw four players register eight or more kills on the night. The freshman posted a team-high 13. It was her ninth match topping double figures and besting the team. Junior Kaz Brown was nearly unstoppable with nine kills on a blazing .533 attacking percentage. She also added four blocks.Sophomore setter Olivia Dailey was the engineer to UKs crippling attack that boasted 46 total kills on a .358 attacking percentage. Dailey dished out 37 assists and added seven digs and a pair of blocks.Sophomore Brooke Morgan chipped in on the attack with nine kills, while junior Darian Mack added eight. Junior Emily Franklin led the defensive effort up front with a team-high five blocks while also chipping in with the same number of kills.Junior libero Ashley Dusek notched a match-high 15 digs, with Louisville native McKenzie Watson added nine digs. Senior Anni Thomasson contributed a pair of kills, four digs and an ace.SET RECAPSSet 1 After trading kills to begin the match, UK utilized a 5-0 run and benefiting from five-straight kills to claim a 5-1 lead. UK would never look back. The offensive attack was clicking on all cylinders with five players recording a kill in the opening 10 points. Edmond led the way with six kills and UK notched 15 for the set. UKs defense frustrated the Cards into a .033 hitting clip and just eight kills. Dusek led the way defensively with five digs.Set 2 The Wildcats raced out to a 5-0 lead and were never really threatened, although the Cardinals would get within three several times including as late as 20-17. Kills from Franklin and Edmond helped UK score the next three points to pull away to a comfortable 23-17 lead. Edmonds 10th kill of the night delivered the 25-18 second set win. UK posted 18 kills in the frame on a .342 hitting clip with Brown and Mack leading the way with a team-high four kills apiece in the stanza. Dailey dished out 15 assists and Dusek picked up eight digs. Louisville managed 11 kills on a .146 attacking percentage.Set 3 It was all Kentucky in the third set as the Wildcats rolled to a 25-9 win. The Wildcats took a 4-3 lead off of a Morgan kill and never looked back. UK scored the stanzas final eight points and the set was highlighted by four UK aces. Kentucky scorched the Cardinals for 13 kills on a blistering .524 hitting percentage. Louisville was flustered into a -.040 hitting percentage behind four UK blocks. Wholesale Jerseys UK . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys UK . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticuk.com/ . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Discount Jerseys UK .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Cheap Jerseys UK Online . LUCIE, Fla.PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Fatigue gave way to relief for Inbee Park upon learning that playing 36 holes in one day werent going to be enough to win the LPGA Championship. Rather than fret about the eight fairways missed, and the three-shot lead she relinquished on the back nine Sunday, Park refocused before the first sudden-death playoff hole. "Nothing seemed to be working, So I really cleared my head, and just looked at the fairway," Park said. "And I just smashed it." It took three playoff holes, but the top-ranked South Korean star persevered by draining a 20-foot birdie putt on the par-4 18th to outlast Catriona Matthew and claim the rain-delayed major. Park won her fourth title of the season and second of two majors in what became an extended golf marathon at the 6,500-yard, water-logged Locust Hill Country Club outside of Rochester. The two-round final day was forced after torrential rains postponed the start of the first round Thursday. By 8 p.m. on Sunday -- about 12 hours after Park teed off to open the third round -- a winner was finally decided. "Its almost a miracle that I won today," Park said. "I think I got lucky there, too. And I really tried to fight off and tried not to give up. That really paid off." Park closed with a 3-over 75 to match Matthew at 5-under 383. The 42-year-old Matthew, from Scotland, got to the playoff in an altogether different fashion. She finished with a bogey-free 68 before anxiously waiting to see whether that was enough to give her a shot. "When I started the last round, I probably didnt realize I could win," Matthew said, noting she was seven shots back when the final round began. "So to play well, and get into the playoffs was obviously pretty good. Obviously, when you get into it, its pretty disappointing. But overall, a pretty good week." After both made par on the first two playoff holes, Matthew struggled off the 18th tee on the third. After having difficulty advancing the ball out of the rough just below the green on her third shot, Matthew missed a 50-foot par chip. The 24-year-old Park also won the Kraft Nabisco in California in early April and has four victories this year. With the victory, Asian players have won nine straight majors. Also the 2008 U.S. Womens Open winner, Park became only the seventh player to win the LPGAs first two majors in a season, and the first since Annika Sorenstam won the same two events in 2005. Park has seven careeer LPGA Tour victories, six in her last 22 starts.dddddddddddd In claiming the $337,500 first prize, Park increased her season winnings to $1.22 million, and moved into 25th on the LPGA Tours career list at just under $6.5 million. Suzann Pettersen and Morgan Pressel tied for third, a shot behind the leaders. Pettersen had the low round for the tournament, closing with a 65. Pressel collapsed after she opened the day with a two-stroke lead through two rounds at 6-under 138. "Im definitely disappointed, but its the first time in a long time Ive contended," said Pressel, winless since 2008. "Im happy with the way that I played this week as a whole. I had chances. Nothing went in. And that happens." Trailing Pressel by five shots midway through the third round, Park surged into a one-shot lead with birdies on four of her final six holes for a 68. Despite her struggles, it was a lead she wouldnt relinquish. Park spent the final two rounds playing in the final threesome with Pressel and Chella Choi. Tied with Pressel at 7 under with nine holes left, Park appeared to take control in building a three-shot lead after the 12th hole. Pressel bogeyed Nos. 10 and 12, while Park drained a 3-foot putt for a birdie on No. 11. Park, however, couldnt close, and had to scramble to make a bogey on the 18th. She flew her tee shot into the left rough, and barely advanced the ball with her second shot. Park carried the green with her third shot, which landed in the rough about 25 feet above the hole. Park putted to within 16 inches on her par attempt, before sinking it for a bogey. "I pretty much played against Morgan all 36 holes. I was just trying to play better than her today," Park said, before noting she was surprised there was another contender. "I didnt know she was up there until I was I was on No. 18." It was the eighth playoff in LPGA Championships 59-year history, and first since 2008, when Yani Tseng needed four holes to defeat Maria Hjorth. At least the weather finally co-operated after persistent rain spent much of the past three days. Though several fairways and greens were still soggy, the players at least had the benefit of playing under mostly sunny skies and with temperatures pushing 80. "I felt like I ran a marathon today," Park said. "Im just happy we got it done. A major championship should have this kind of challenge, not the 36 holes every time, but this golf course." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen