Image and video hosting by TinyPic

cheapbaseballjerseys.info/]Wholesale Baseball Jersey

in
Über uns
08.01.2019 11:01
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

EDINBURGH, Scotland -- Faced with the hardest coaching task in modern British & Irish Lions history, Warren Gatlands self-proclaimed title as the eternal optimist will be challenged.But as he faced questions over the nightmare scheduling, the All Blacks seven-year unbeaten home record and the danger of player burnout next June, he met disparagement with optimism.His message to the naysayers was typical of the man, there was no equivocation: If there are people, players or coaches who believe we havent got a chance, put your hands up now and dont get on the plane.Negatives arent dwelled on, but even he admitted the final week of his 2013 experience coaching the Lions stopped him in his tracks.After being in the firing line for dropping Brian ODriscoll, a decision vindicated by their commanding win over Australia, he wanted to give two fingers to the doubters.But he has learnt from that, though he did admit that if you fail as a Lions coach then suddenly your day job is under threat. You fail as a coach and have a poor tour -- look at previous coaches -- the impact it has had on them post Lions tour has not been positive, he said.Even when there was the brief hint of the magnitude facing him in New Zealand clouding his optimism, those idle thoughts were parked.Im well aware of the challenges of that and the coaching set up and the pressures. Im better prepared for that, he said. Ive spoken about the lack of preparation time, how tough this tour is going to be but I cant change that. If I start talking about that, if I start letting that affect me, then thats a negative and I have got to move on.Validating the view it is rugbys biggest challenge arent just the waiting All Blacks but also the Super Rugby sides loaded with their Kiwi internationals.Gatland watched the Chiefs hand his Wales side a 40-7 trouncing last June but the prospect of his Lions team, one with new combinations from loose-head to fullback, facing the settled New Zealand superpowers drew a smile.I think it makes our job easier, Gatland said. Thats the best thing for us as the Lions. The fact were playing the best [Super Rugby] players available I think is absolutely brilliant and I think well benefit hugely from that.Gatlands focus now switches to his backroom team. His coaching staff will be confirmed on December 7 and he favours a mixture of those who were part of his 2013 backroom staff and new voices.Then comes the task of picking his captain. Sam Warburton will be an option as will Alun Wyn Jones while Gatland has been impressed by the re-branded saintly Dylan Hartley who has flourished under Eddie Jones guidance.Both are options but whoever is named skipper will have no divine right to feature in the first-choice 15.The team will be selected on merit. Its not my role to have any favourites and well pick who we think are the best players. If thats 25 Englishmen and two Welshmen, thatll be the squad.Gatland now heads over to New Zealand to take in their match against Argentina on Saturday and will stay for the Test against the Boks in Christchurch.After New Zealands Rugby Championship duties are finished, hell then take in a whistle stop tour of the home nations during the November Tests, hoping to spend a day with each national side touching base with players and coaches.Hell be there weighing up who has the character and self-belief to rival his own.If Wednesdays message from Gatland is anything to go by, unwavering faith in the Lions ability to win the Test series is the most important quality required if they are to knock over the All Blacks.Im the eternal optimist. If you look at the players who are out there we have some real quality, he said. There is genuine pace, great footwork, players with experience, size and physicality and hopefully some belief and confidence as well.You have to get on that plane believing you are part of a set-up that can go to New Zealand and win. Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Air Jordan 13 Discount .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. http://www.cheapairjordan13.us/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Jordan 13 Cheap China Jordan 13 Sale Online . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. NEW YORK -- The Ogwumike sisters are back together again.Nneka and Chiney are now part of the WNBA players union executive council. Nneka Ogwumike is the new president and her younger sister is a vice president. They played together at Stanford for two years.Im thrilled to team up with my sister again, this time representing the best interests of the best womens basketball players in the world, both on and off the court, said Chiney Ogwumike in a text message to The Associated Press. Our league is a sisterhood, and our goal is to continue to expand our unique platform from the locker room to the greater community.Nneka Ogwumike ran unopposed for the position and will hold it for three years. She was vice president for the previous two years and succeeds Tamika Catchings, who was president since 2004 before retiring from the league at the end of this past season.I am looking forward to serving as Executive Committee President and having a voice that will be heard, while representing, collaborating with, and leading our players union, said the WNBA MVP, who will try and lead Los Angeless to its first title since 2002 when the Sparks face Minnesota in Game 5 on Thursday.dddddddddddd.The sisters are joined on the executive committee by Layshia Clarendon (first vice president), Monique Currie (vice president) and Monica Wright (secretary-treasurer). All were elected based on voting that occurred on Oct. 14.Former committee members Swin Cash and Jayne Appel Marinelli also retired this past year, opening up three spots on the board.I would like to thank Tamika Catchings, Swin Cash, Jayne Appel Marinelli and Tanisha Wright for their service on our Executive Committee, said WNBAPA director of operations Terri Jackson. Their contributions to the WNBPA have been instrumental in our growth and we will be forever grateful.The WNBA and the union agreed to a new eight-year CBA in 2014. The agreement does allow for an opt out after the 2019 season.I have faith that the union is in good hands, Cash said last month. Were only a phone call away if needed. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen