Image and video hosting by TinyPic

seballjerseys.info/]Wholesale Baseball J

in
Über uns
08.01.2019 11:02
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

DENVER -- Kenneth Faried was animated about losing his spot in the Denver Nuggets starting lineup earlier in the season.He looks to have a hold on it now.Faried had a season-high 20 points and 15 rebounds, Wilson Chandler also had a season-high with 28 points and 11 rebounds, and the Nuggets won for the first time at home this season, 120-104 over the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night.Thats my spot, Faried said of his third straight start. I dont like people taking my spot. I didnt take kindly to that -- Coach knew that, my teammates knew that. I was outspoken about it, I was really upset.When I came out of my starting spot it kind of gave me a wake-up call that `Hey, you need to get back to who you are.The Nuggets got back to their winning ways at home, too.Danilo Gallinari had 18 points for Denver, which snapped a four-game losing streak. Jameer Nelson added 17 points and Emmanuel Mudiay had 15.The banged-up Nuggets played their second straight game without starting shooting guard Gary Harris. Hes expected to be out until mid-December with a foot injury.We need every win we can get right now, Chandler said. Close games, blowouts, no matter how we can get them we need to win.Brandon Knight scored a season-high 32 points for Phoenix, and Devin Booker had 24 before he was ejected with 17.8 left after receiving his second technical foul. The Suns have lost five of six.Tyson Chandler returned to the Suns starting lineup after missing the last four games because of his mothers death. He had five points and five rebounds in 21 minutes.We are 3-9, Knight said. Our goal was to be a playoff team, so we have a lot (of major) issues.The Suns never led, but cut a 20-point deficit to seven in the fourth quarter before Denver pulled away.Malone singled out Faried as a key reason the Nuggets held on and ended their recent slump.He has been amazing with his energy and game-changing type of plays, Malone said.The Nuggets built an early double-digit lead with a pair of 8-0 runs. They led 12-4 thanks in part to a Mudiays jumper and layup, then pushed it to 25-10 on the back of five straight points from Chandler and a 3-pointer from Nelson. Gallinari hit a 20-foot jumper to push it to 63-43 early in the third.Knight rallied Phoenix with 10 points in the fourth, and Jared Dudleys 3 cut the lead to 100-93 with 6:18 left.TIP-INSSuns: Booker cut it to 89-76 at the end of the third when grabbed an offensive rebound and hit an off-balance 17-foot jumper at the buzzer. .. Phoenix was outrebounded 49-35.Nuggets: G Will Barton (ankle) missed his eighth straight game. ... The Nuggets waived little-used F/C Jarnell Stokes and signed F Alonzo Gee, who was waived by the New Orleans Pelicans earlier this season. The seven-year veteran had one assist in four minutes. In the past Ive always admired him from afar, Malone said before the game. I like his approach.BOOKER EJECTEDAfter he was fouled by Faried late in the game, Booker received his second technical. He lined up for a free throw anyways, before the official pointed him off the court.I didnt know I was ejected, he said. It was my first ejection, its something new.NO TURNOVERSThe Nuggets have struggled to take care of the ball through their first 10 games, so Mudiays zero turnovers on Wednesday was reason enough for praise.Thank the lord, he said. Its about time I had no turnovers.UP NEXTSuns: Continue a six-game trip at Indiana on Friday night.Nuggets: Continue a four-game homestand against Toronto on Friday night. Nike Air Max 90 Black . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. http://www.airmax90outletonline.com/ . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Nike Air Max 90 White . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Nike Shoes Air Max 90 Womens . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. HUNTINGTON, W.Va. -- Kalif Phillips had 123 yards rushing and two touchdowns, Hasaan Klugh ran in the go-ahead score and Charlotte held on for a 27-24 win over Marshall on Saturday night.Klugh put the 49ers (3-5, 2-2 Conference USA) ahead on a 2-yard keeper with 8:32 left in the game. Charlotte forced a punt on Marshalls next possession, and the Thundering Herds Amoreto Curraj missed a 40-yard field goal with 1:13 left that allowed Charlotte to run out the clock.Phillips had his fiffth straight game with over 100 yards from scrimmage and Klugh was 17 of 31 for 203 yards with another 41 yards rushing.dddddddddddd Charlotte outscored Marshall 17-3 to finish the game.Chase Litton passed for 262 yards and Keion Davis ran for 90 yards. Littons 5-yard TD pass to Justin Hunt early in the second quarter gave the Herd (2-5, 1-2) a 21-10 lead. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen