Image and video hosting by TinyPic

balljerseys.info/]Football Jerseys Outlet[/url]

in
Über uns
09.01.2019 11:30
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- Hunter Renfroe was OK with being intentionally walked in his major league debut.At least he got on base.The walk intentionally, I guess thats probably the best thing you can possibly do, honestly, to get your feet wet, Renfroe said after his San Diego Padres lost 3-2 to the Arizona Diamondbacks, who got two home runs from Paul Goldschmidt and six strong innings from Zack Greinke.It felt good. Glad to get in the game until we start tomorrow.Renfroe was one of four prospects called up from Triple-A El Paso by the rebuilding Padres. Two made their major league debuts as pinch-hitters in the seventh. Carlos Asuaje was punched out by Randall Delgado and Renfroe was intentionally walked by Edwin Escobar. A third prospect, Manuel Margot, made his big league debut as a pinch-runner in the eighth.Catcher Austin Hedges, who made his big league debut last year for the Padres, also was called up. Renfroe, Asuaje, Margot and Hedges are scheduled to start Thursday night against the San Francisco Giants.If there were any nerves, they disappeared when Renfroe saw he was going to be put on base. I was like, `OK, Im good now, ` he said.I think its great to get that out of the way and hopefully tomorrow will be a lot better and hopefully Ill get to swing the bat.Manager Andy Green said he used the rookies for strategic reasons rather than to get them acclimated.It had to do with winning a baseball game. They all have skills that were right to be used in those moments and tomorrow is more about just getting them on the field and getting them a start, Green said. They were all out there for a reason.The Diamondbacks pulled into a tie with the Padres for fourth place in the NL West at 64-88.Goldschmidts 22nd and 23rd homers provided all of Arizonas runs and came off rookie Luis Perdomo (8-10). Goldschmidt hit a solo shot into the seats in left field with two outs in the first for a 1-0 lead, and a go-ahead, two-run homer into the Padres bullpen in left-center with two outs in the sixth.Greinke (13-7) held San Diego to two runs and six hits while striking out seven and walking four. He improved to 8-1 lifetime against the Padres.His only big mistake was allowing Wil Myers two-run homer to left-center with two outs in the third for a 2-1 lead, his 27th. Jon Jay was aboard on a walk.Daniel Hudson earned a four-out save, his fourth.Perdomo allowed three runs and five hits in seven innings, struck out two and walked none.UP NEXT:Diamondbacks: Arizona is off Thursday and opens a three-game series at Baltimore on Friday, with RHP Shelby Miller (2-12, 6.90) scheduled to oppose Yovani Gallardo (5-8, 5.77).Padres: LHP Christian Friedrich (5-10, 4.78) is scheduled to start for the Padres in the opener of a four-game series against the San Francisco Giants, who are trying to stay alive in the wild card race. The Giants are scheduled to counter with Jeff Samardzija (11-10, 3.97) Cheap Air Max 2018 . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Nike Air Max 95 Sale . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. http://www.airmax2018womens.us/ . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Nike Air Max Womens . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Air Max 90 Sale . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Veteran Leeds cueman Peter Lines produced a major shock by beating defending champion Neil Robertson in the first round at the UK Championship.With Australian Robertson out of sorts, Lines took full advantage and a deserved 6-3 victory thrilled the small army of fans who made the short trip to support him at Yorks Barbican Centre.At the age of 46, Lines lost his tour card in the summer after almost 25 seasons as a professional.He is nominally considered an amateur, although that does not stop him earning prize money, and he pockets a modest £5,000 for now after one of the best wins of his career.In a tense and error-strewn match, Lines forged a 3-1 interval lead and had to fend off a flicker of a fightback from Robertson, who fired breaks of 82 and 72 to close the gap to 4-3.But Lines held his nerve, and joins son Oliver in the last 64, after his 21-year-old offspring beat Martin ODonnell on Tuesday.Lines said: Ive beaten a lot of the top players -- [JJohn] Higgins, Ronnie [OSullivan] -- but this is probably the most pleasing result Ive ever had.ddddddddddddIt was a daunting task to play the defending champion. I wanted to go out and relax and at least give a good account of myself. In my heart of hearts I wasnt really expecting to win, but I did play quite well tonight.Im pleased with how I held myself together because Neils obviously a fantastic player. Hopefully I can win a few more matches.He plays Chris Wakelin next, at the weekend, while Australian Robertson heads back to his Cambridge home.Robertson led the praise for Lines, saying: I got old-schooled today. His safety was absolutely incredible, probably some of the best safety Ive come across for quite some time in terms of him denying you an opening. He didnt make a whole lot of big breaks but he didnt have to. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen