Image and video hosting by TinyPic

KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.officialneworleanssaintsfootball.com/]New Orleans Saints Jerseys[/url] . -- The Chiefs managed

in
Über uns
10.01.2019 07:12
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. New Orleans Saints Jerseys . -- The Chiefs managed two offensive touchdowns against Cincinnati on Thursday night. Their defence and special teams trumped them. Sean Smith and Malcolm Bronson returned interceptions for scores, DeAnthony Thomas brought back a punt 80 yards for another TD and Kansas City beat the Bengals 41-39 in their preseason opener. Andy Dalton was sharp in his only series for the Bengals after signing a new six-year deal this week. He hit wide receiver A.J. Green for a 53-yard pass to set up the opening field goal. Dalton quickly gave way to backup Jason Campbell, who was just 6 of 15 for 72 yards. And while he threw a pair of touchdown passes, Campbell also was responsible for the TDs by Smith and Bronson before getting banged up midway through the third quarter and exiting the game. The Bengals Dre Kirkpatrick also returned an interception for a touchdown. Both teams played their starters sparingly, which is common in preseason openers. But the Bengals were also forced to use their backups to plug holes caused by injury. Starting offensive linemen Andrew Whitworth, Clint Boling and Andre Smith, tight end Jermaine Gresham, wide receiver Marvin Jones and defensive tackle Geno Atkins all sat out the game. Chiefs safety Eric Berry and defensive tackle Mike DeVito also did not suit up. Alex Smith, in negotiations on his own long-term deal, struggled along with the rest of the Chiefs first-team offence. They went three-and-out on their opening series, and Smith was strip-sacked on their next possession to set up Campbells short TD toss to Brandon Tate. That was just the start of an entertaining, back-and-forth half. Albert Wilson returned the ensuing kickoff 65 yards to set up Ryan Succops short field for Kansas City. After the Bengals stalled on their next possession, Thomas fielded the punt and spun away from Kirkpatrick before racing 80 yards for a tying touchdown. On the next offensive play, Campbell was intercepted by Smith -- a former starter trying to win his job back -- and he returned it 36 yards to give Kansas City a 17-10 lead. Kirkpatrick atoned for his special teams flub when he intercepted a badly thrown ball by Chiefs backup Chase Daniel and returned it 40 yards for a TD. After the Chiefs added another field goal, Campbell connected with Dane Sanzenbacher for another score and a 24-20 lead. In the waning seconds of the half, Daniel found tight end Travis Kelce running open down the seam. The big tight end, who missed his rookie season to injury, hauled in the 69-yard TD pass. Bronson returned his pick-6 early in the second half to give the Chiefs a 34-24 lead. The teams traded fourth-quarter TDs before Cincinnati scored another touchdown in the final seconds. Notes: Bengals first-round pick Darqueze Dennard made a sack on a cornerback blitz early in the game. He later left with an undisclosed injury. ... Dalton finished 3 of 5 for 71 yards. Smith was 3 of 5 for 19 yards. ... Ryan Succop and Cairo Santos, in a battle for the Chiefs kicking job, each hit their only field-goal attempt. Manti Teo Jersey . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves. Benjamin Watson Jersey . PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field. http://www.officialneworleanssaintsfootball.com/authentic-khairi-fortt-jersey-womens . -- Top-seed Shahar Peer and Canadian Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the second round of the inaugural WTA Citi Open.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Maria Sharapova cruised to a win over Peng Shuai on Sunday to set up a marquee meeting with rising star Eugenie Bouchard in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open. The second-seeded Sharapova, who is chasing her second career Australian Open title at the age of 27, needed just 75 minutes to knock off the 21st-seeded Peng 6-3, 6-0. Well, when youre playing the match youre not thinking about the next one, said Sharapova. Youre thinking about the current match. I wasnt thinking to try to finish it out as fast as I can. I just wanted to do the right things and play the right way. I thought I did a good, solid job of that. Bouchard, seeded No. 7, had a tougher time against Irina-Camelia Begu but overcame a 61-minute second set to win 6-1, 5-7, 6-2. The 20-year-old Canadian was runner-up at Wimbledon last year and has been the focus of some attention this week after a male interviewer asked her to give us a twirl following a second-round win. The request drew wide criticism, including from tennis great Billie Jean King, who called it sexist. Sharapova is 3-0 all-time against Bouchard, with each of their meetings coming in the past two seasons, including a three-set battle in the semiffinals of the French Open last year. Rick Leonard Jersey. Yeah, well, I would definitely look forward to that match. I think its always great to play the best players in the world, said Bouchard. Weve had a couple matches, and a good match last year. You know, I think I was close. It was just a tough battle. But I think Ive progressed a lot since then, and, you know, I definitely want to keep playing my game no matter what. Also Sunday, No. 3 seed Simona Halep cruised past Belgiums Yanina Wickmayer 6-4, 6-2 to set up a quarterfinal meeting with 10th-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova, who defeated Germanys Julia Goerges 6-3, 6-2. Halep, who has yet to drop a set, will play in the Australian Open quarterfinals for the second straight year. Yeah, a lot of confidence I have now because I didnt lose a set, said Halep. I had good matches here in first week, so Im really happy that Im in second week now like last year. Here I started to play my best tennis in Grand Slams. So means a lot for me. I really have more confidence now to play the quarterfinals. It is the third time Makarova has made the quarters in Melbourne after strong runs in 2012 and 2013. She also reached the fourth round in 2014 and 2011. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen