Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.officialmiamidolphinsfootball.com/authentic-mark-duper-j ersey-womens]Mark Duper Jersey[/url] . --

in
Über uns
11.01.2019 06:12
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

PORTLAND, Ore. Mark Duper Jersey . -- Last month when the 76ers hosted the Trail Blazers, they were embarrassed by a barrage of 3-pointers. Since then Philadelphia has made some defensive adjustments. It showed on Saturday night when the Sixers paid back the Blazers in Portland by beating them 101-99. It was Philadelphias fourth straight win to conclude a six-game road trip. "I give the guys so much credit for fixing the things that were so poor when we played them the last time," coach Brett Brown said. Thaddeus Young matched his season high with 30 points and the 76ers (12-21) displayed vastly improved defence in holding off a furious late rally by the Blazers (26-7). Evan Turner added 23 points and rookie star Michael Carter-Williams had 16, but fell hard on the court at the final buzzer when he was trying to keep Damian Lillard from scoring the game-tying basket. Carter-Williams appeared to hit his head and stayed down for several moments while his teammates held off their celebration. When he finally rose, he held his hand to his head. "He got hit in the head by Thaddeus," Brown said, adding that Carter-Williams was undergoing concussion tests and his condition was not immediately available. Portlands LaMarcus Aldridge had 29 points and 14 rebounds for his 20th double-double this season. Robin Lopez added 14 points and 15 rebounds in just the Blazers fourth loss at home this season. Portland led 76-69 going into the fourth quarter, but Youngs layup tied it at 84 and Spencer Hawes added another to give the 76ers the lead. Tony Wroten hit a pair of baskets to make it 90-84 for Philadelphia, but Wesley Matthews, Lillard and Lopez all made free throws to tie the game at 90 with 2:32 left. Philadelphia held off the Blazers and Youngs tip-in gave the Sixers a 96-94 lead. Spencer Hawes made a pair of free throws to give the 76ers a 99-95 lead with 19.3 seconds left. But after Aldridge hit a layup and Turner made free throws, Lillards layup closed Portland to 101-99 with 7.9 seconds left. A steal by Robin Lopez gave Portland back the ball but Lillard missed a layup at the buzzer that would have sent the game to overtime. "I had a good look," Lillard said. "Off-balance or not, Ive got to make that." On Dec. 14 when the Blazers visited Philadelphia they drained a franchise-best 21 3-pointers en route to a 139-105 victory. Carter-Williams did not play in that game because of a skin infection on his right knee. Portland matched the franchise record on Thursday, when they had 21 3s in a 134-104 rout over the Charlotte Bobcats. It was the first time a team has had at least 20 3-pointers in two games in a single season. The NBA record for 3-pointers in a single game is 23. It appeared that this game could be similar 3-point clinic. The Blazers ranked atop the league with 349 3s this season and a 40.5 3-point percentage. But Portland made just three of 22 3-point attempts. "When I heard they hit like 21 the other night, you think of the law of averages. Sometimes the basketball god says Tonights not your night from the 3-point line," said Turner. The 76ers jumped out to an 18-4 lead midway through the first half on Thaddeus Youngs dunk. Portland was sloppy, with five turnovers in the first seven minutes, and had trouble adjusting to Philadelphias energetic tempo. But the Blazers chipped away, pulling to within 39-32 on Mo Williams long jumper. He added a 3-pointer to narrow the gap to 47-45, before Wesley Matthews fast-break layup tied it. Portland pulled in front on Aldridges jumper but the Sixers led 52-50 at the half. Portland led by nine points late in the third quarter, but the stubborn Sixers wouldnt let the Blazers go up by double digits. Wroten made a pair of free throws that got Philadelphia within 78-77 early in the final period. NOTES: With his first six points, Aldridge became the fourth-leading scorer in Trail Blazers history, passing Jerome Kersey (10,067). ... Portlands Nicolas Batum has had at least seven rebounds and seven assists eight times this year, second only to LeBron James with 11. ... After the game the Blazers said Batum sustained an avulsion fracture of his left middle finger, meaning a fragment pulled away from the bone, but he is still listed as probable for Tuesdays game at Sacramento. ... Young has at least 25 points in six of his last seven games. Kalen Ballage Jersey . Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47. Albert Wilson Jersey .J. -- Pete Carroll said it was the suspension of linebacker Bruce Irvin last spring that finally got the attention of the rest of the Seattle Seahawks that they needed to be taking their commitment to the team more seriously. http://www.officialmiamidolphinsfootball.com/authentic-raekwon-mcmillan-jersey-womens . A judge had summoned Clemens and Brian McNamee to federal court in Brooklyn for settlement talks aimed at heading off a trial in the defamation case. McNamees lawyer emerged saying an agreement wasnt likely. "I think this is a case where the lines are deeply drawn in the sand," said attorney Richard Emery.DAVIE, Fla. - Ryan Tannehill plans to take the first snap on offence Sunday for the Dolphins against the Oakland Raiders, at least temporarily putting an end to questions about Miamis quarterback situation.Head coach Joe Philbin hasnt said Tannehill would be the starter but the third-year quarterback insisted that where he stands has been made clear to him. He has taken all of the snaps with the first team.Ive been preparing to play Oakland in London and to go out there and win, said Tannehill, who has completed just 56.5 per cent of his passes and ranks 29th in the NFL in passer rating at 74.1. Im taking the first snap of the game and playing the game.Philbins approach has created a distraction in the locker room, and Tannehill said that was an issue and was not a good feeling for him. But Tannehill said he understood Philbins handling of the situation, and remains confident in his abilities and the potential of Miamis offence.Obviously, it doesnt feel good. It creates a bunch of stir and a bunch of distraction in the locker room, mostly from the outside coming in, Tannehill said. Just guys having to deal with the distraction of it, its not a good feeling but hes been clear with me and I know where I stand. I dont know how it first came to me. I think I received some texts from basically everyone Ive ever known offering me support, which is a good thing I guess, and then coach came to me.Backup quarterback Matt Moore confirmed that nothing has changed with his role and that he has not taken a snap with the firsst team since training camp. Mike Gesicki Jersey. Ive taken zero reps. Ryans prepared the same way he always does and Ive prepared the same way I always do, said Moore, who is the highest paid backup quarterback in the league and won six games as a starter for Miami in 2011. We showed up on Tuesday and everything was the same. Obviously, I did get a couple of text messages from friends who read things and it caught me off guard but nothing was said in here.The quarterbacks lockers are near each other and they are together in the position meetings and on the practice field. Moore didnt notice any difference in Tannehills demeanour this week.With the Dolphins trying to avoid going into the bye week at 1-3, Tannehill understands the importance of this game with Oakland and he feels like he has the full support of his teammates. He spoke confidently about the running game and the offensive line, while saying he wished Philbin had handled it differently.Does it feel good to deal with all the distractions that have been created because of the situation? No, Tannehill said. Thats life. You face distractions. You face adversity in life and you have to be able to handle it.You have to be able to fight through it and become a better man, become a better player because of it. Were going about our normal week. Its all this stuff on the outside that seems like the worlds collapsing. . I think the guys are confident, not only in their abilities but in mine.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen