Image and video hosting by TinyPic

//www.cheapcollegejerseys.info/]Col

in
Über uns
12.01.2019 04:29
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Luis Perdomo gave the San Diego Padres another reason to be excited about just how far hes come.The 23-year-old Rule 5 acquisition looked like a very different pitcher Saturday than the one who gave up six runs in an inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers in his major league debut.It was my debut. I was nervous, said Perdomo (3-4), who gave up two earned runs in six innings in the Padres 4-3 loss to the Dodgers on Saturday. Now, Im a lot more relaxed. I just went out there and pitched, played baseball, and my sinker got a lot of ground balls today.Even though the game got away from the Padres on a contested play in the fifth inning, Wil Myers could see the difference.Ever since hes become a starter, hes been great, said Myers. Even right before that, he looked good. Hes becoming more confident. He can pitch, and we know he can compete at this level.It was 3-all in the fifth when Corey Seager scored from second base on a throwing error by shortstop Alexei Ramirez as he tried to complete a double play.With runners at first and second, Adrian Gonzalez hit a high bouncer to second baseman Ryan Schmipf, who threw to Ramirez for a forceout.Turner slid toward the outfield side of second base -- which he grabbed as he went by -- and Ramirez made a wide throw that glanced off the glove of first baseman Wil Myers. The Padres challenged the call, but replay upheld the original call that Turners slide was legal.Youre running along the grass and then the next that you know, youre six feet outside of the grass, so you clearly at some point in time changed his path, said Padres Manager Andy Green.Was it not close enough to call? I guess thats what they decided.No matter how the umpires ruled, Myers knew Seager should never have scored on the play.I just missed the ball. It was my fault, said Myers. It wasnt a bad throw. I just missed the ball, got too concerned with the runner, and just missed it. It was on me.Brandon McCarthy won his second straight start for the Dodgers after a 14-month recovery from Tommy John surgery.McCarthy (2-0) gave up three runs in five innings, including a first-inning, two-run homer by Yangervis Solarte.The right-hander retired 10 of the next 12 hitters, holding the Padres to a pair of walks. McCarthys win came six days after he threw five scoreless innings in his return from major surgery.Dodgers reliever Adam Liberatore got two outs for his club-record 24th consecutive scoreless appearance. He broke the mark of 23 set by John Candelaria in 1991.Kenley Jansen pitched a scoreless ninth for his 26th save.Solarte homered over the fence in right-center field to give the Padres a 2-0 lead in the first. Over his last 19 games, Solarte is hitting .380 (27 for 71) with seven doubles, four homers and 16 RBI.POMERANZ TO PETCOPadres starter Drew Pomeranz (8-7, 2.47) was picked on Saturday to the National Leagues All-Star team for the first time in his career.Hes earned everything hes gotten this year, Padres manager Andy Green said. Hes definitely rewarded the front office for the faith it had trading for him, and understanding the type of pitcher he could be, and is.MOST IN MAJORSTravis Jankowski easily stole second on the first pitch to Solarte in the first inning, his ninth theft in 16 games since June 21, the most in the majors during that stretch.TRAINERS ROOMPadres: C Derek Norris was back in the starting lineup after leaving Friday nights game with a right quad contusion suffered in a first-inning collision with Dodgers 2B Chase Utley. He regenerates quickly, Green said. He took a shot. Its a testament to how tough he is. We waited to post the starting lineup to see if he was capable of going.Dodgers: RHP Julio Urias will head to the minors to learn to pitch in relief, manager Dave Roberts said before the game. The Dodgers want the 19-year-old to learn to pitch in a variety of situations before reaching a team-imposing innings cap. The Dodgers will make the move after the All-Star break, Roberts said. ... OF Andre Ethier (fractured tibia), out since spring training, is playing catch, taking swings in the batting cage. Hes more of a baseball player now, Roberts said. The Dodgers are hoping hell return in early August.NEXT UPPadres: LHP Christian Friedrich (4-4, 4.42) starts in Sundays finale before the All-Star Game. After posting a 3-1 record with a 2.12 ERA over his first six appearances for the Padres, Friedrich is 1/3 with an 8.31 ERA over his last five. Hes given up six home runs in those five appearances.Dodgers: RHP Kenta Maeda (7-6, 3.07) hopes to right himself after three starts in which hes gone 1-1 with a 5.40 ERA, giving up three home runs along the way. Cheap Air Jordan Retro For Sale . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Cheap Air Jordan 7 Free Shipping . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. http://www.jordanshoesretroforsale.com/?tag=cheap-air-jordan-19-free-shipping . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Cheap Air Jordan 11 Free Shipping . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Free Shipping . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. CHICAGO -- A little rest and refocusing was just the remedy Josh Tomlin needed.Tomlin pitched five effective innings in his return to the Indians rotation, Coco Crisp hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning to break the game open and Cleveland defeated the Chicago White Sox 6-1 on Wednesday night to remain six games ahead of Detroit in the AL Central.Tomlin (12-8) allowed one run on four hits and walked none as he ended a personal five-game losing streak that led to the right-hander being demoted to the bullpen after his last start on Aug. 30.Since that last start, when Tomlin lasted just 1 2/3 innings against Minnesota, he pitched only one inning in relief. He came back recharged in this one, even if he was limited to 72 pitches by manager Terry Francona.He pitched really well, Francona said. When you have the rest like that theres a reason, but you also hope theres no rust.He threw so many strikes (50), was aggressive with his fastball in, threw his cutter off of it.Tomlin won for the first time since July 30, when he was 11-3 with a 3.43 ERA. In six starts in August, the righty had a 11.48 ERA.In this one though, Francona said Tomlin was back to being crisp.It never hurts to get the rest this time of year, Tomlin said. But youve still got to go out there and you have to execute pitches and still got to figure out what you were doing wrong.Hopefully I can build off that outing and just keep going.Jose Ramirez had two hits, including a triple that drove in two runs in a three-run third inning, and scored two runs. Brandon Guyer and Rajai Davis had two hits each.Crisp, who also doubled, went deep to left with none out in the sixth to chase Carlos Rodon (7-9) who allowed six runs to match his season high and lost for the first time since July 31. The lefty was 5-0 with a 1.85 ERA in his previous seven starts.It just didnt work out today, Rodon said. It wasnt my best, although I felt real good. Thats just a good ballclub.Crisps homer was his first wwith the Indians since rejoining them in a trade from Oakland on Aug.dddddddddddd. 31.Adam Eaton drove in the lone White Sox run with a triple in the third.NO WORRIESThe Indians had lost three of four as they entered Wednesdays game with a six game lead over Detroit in the AL Central. But Francona said neither he nor his team are feeling pressure as they try to wrap up the division.Once my stuff (pregame preparation) is in a bundle and Im ready to go, I have fun the rest of the day, Francona said. When you lose, it kind of hurts more, but thats because (the games) are so important. But Id rather have that than be 20 out and say we lost the game.TRAINERS ROOMIndians: Guyer (sore knee) started in right field after being struck by a pitch in the fourth inning of Tuesdays 8-1 loss, then leaving in the seventh. ... C Yan Gomes (shoulder) was the DH at Double-A Akron on Wednesday and is expected to come off the disabled list Friday, possibly in time to catch ace Corey Kluber when the Indians open a pivotal series against Detroit.White Sox: DH Justin Morneau (stiff neck) was out of the lineup for the second straight game. Jose Abreu was at DH with Todd Frazier switching from third to first base. . RHP Zach Putnam visited the teams clubhouse and said hes recovering really nicely from surgery on Aug. 5 to remove bone fragments from his right elbow. Following physical therapy, Putnam expects to resume throwing in December.UP NEXTRHP Mike Clevinger (2-2, 5.01) faces struggling RHP James Shields (3-10, 7.30) in the finale of the four-game series on Thursday afternoon. Shields is 0-5 with a 10.75 ERA in his last eight starts. Clevinger has reached the fifth inning only once in four starts since his recall on Aug. 4 from Triple-A Columbus, but Francona said Clevinger has been stretched out and expects the righty can go deeper in games. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen