Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ddddddddd It has nothing to do with the brand. Unfortunately, I have decided not to stay with them because of those comments. I

in Unsere Regeln 03.05.2018 06:37
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- The Detroit Red Wings are hoping left winger Tyler Bertuzzi can bring them some of the net-front presence that his uncle so often did when the 21-year-old forward makes his NHL debut Tuesday night in Philadelphia.With the Red Wings (6-6-1) on a five-game losing streak and Thomas Vanek on long-term injury reserve, the Red Wings recalled Bertuzzi from Grand Rapids of the American Hockey League on Monday. Detroit plans to insert him into the lineup against the Flyers (6-6-1).When hes playing well, hes a guy whos on the puck a lot, Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill told CBS Detroit. Hes got a good reach and stick on pucks so he creates turnovers. He finds a way to hard areas of the ice. He can shoot the puck from in tight areas, finds a way to score in those tight areas and gets to the net hard.Thats something the Red Wings havent done much of during their losing streak, in which they have scored just nine goals. Theyve averaged just 28.1 shots per game this season, third-lowest in the league.As a team, the one thing weve talked about is we need to do a better job of getting to the net front, we need to do a better job of shooting the puck and I think he does those two things, Blashill said.Bertuzzi, a 6-foot-1, 190-pounder, practiced on a line with Frans Nielsen and Dylan Larkin on Monday, but that was just to give captain Henrik Zetterberg a maintenance day. Bertuzzi is expected to play on the second or third line.I just want to bring energy, he said. Play my game, keep doing what I do and just bring energy. Block shots, play good defensively and just take my chances when I get them.Ironically, the Red Wings will be facing one of the NHLs loosest teams defensively. The Flyers have allowed the second-most goals in the league behind Calgary and only the Arizona Coyotes have surrendered more goals per game than the Flyers 3.69.Look for Flyers goaltender Steve Mason (2-4-0, 3.46 GAA, .878 SP) to return to action Tuesday night after Michal Neuvirth (4-2-0, 3.57, .859) started the past four games, including a wild 4-3 overtime win against the Red Wings on Nov. 2.Detroit blew a 3-2 lead in the final 64 seconds of that game.Mason has not played since Oct. 29 when he was pulled in favor of Neuvirth after allowing three goals on 13 shots in a loss to the Penguins.I think both guys would look back on a couple of plays and say they need to be a little bit better, Flyers coach Dave Hakstol said of his goaltenders. I think thats an honest approach and, like many other areas of our game, I think thats one area that we can improve upon a little bit. Everything we do is a team game.The Flyers are close to getting forward Scott Laughton back. He skated with the team on Monday after a two-game conditioning stint with the AHL Lehigh Valley Phantoms, with whom he picked up a goal and two assists. Laughton ended last season with a concussion and reportedly injured his left knee in training camp. Donald Stephenson Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Jared Crick Jersey . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. http://www.authenticnflshopbroncos.com/authentic-brandon-mcmanus-jersey.html .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. C.J. Anderson Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Tom Jackson Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. SAO PAULO -- Mexican Formula One driver Sergio Perez is dropping a sunglasses sponsor that he says made fun of his country after Donald Trump became the U.S. president-elect.The brand Hawkers wrote on Twitter that Mexicans should put on the glasses so they cant see those crying eyes if a wall is built between Mexico and the United States, which Trump has pledged to do.Perez, speaking on Thursday at the Brazilian Grand Prix, says, I didntt find it funny at all.dddddddddddd It has nothing to do with the brand. Unfortunately, I have decided not to stay with them because of those comments. I would never let anyone make fun of my country.Hawkers has removed the Tweet.Perez, who drives for Force India, did not say how much he was paid by the brand. Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen