Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rdt Jr. says his concussion-like symptoms havent changed and his return to NASCAR doesnt appear imminent.NASCARs most popul

in Unsere Regeln 24.02.2019 15:00
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

LONG POND, Pa. -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. says his concussion-like symptoms havent changed and his return to NASCAR doesnt appear imminent.NASCARs most popular driver is scheduled to miss his third consecutive race Sunday because he suffers from symptoms of a concussion.Earnhardt tweeted Saturday there was no change in his condition. He wrote: Symptoms have plateaued over the last week. Balance/Gaze Stabilization are only issues. Docs preaching patience.Jeff Gordon came out of retirement to drive for Earnhardt last week at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and Gordon will race the No. 88 car again this weekend at Pocono Raceway. No decision has been made by Hendrick Motorsports about next weeks race at Watkins Glen.Earnhardt had said on his weekly podcasts that he was struggling with balance and nausea. He said Monday that doctors have given him daily exercises to improve his balance. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.cheapnhljerseysusa.com/ . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Hockey Jerseys China .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Cheap NHL Jerseys Online .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Lewis Hamilton says anything is possible at the remaining three races as he attempts to overcome the odds and beat teammate Nico Rosberg to the title.Victory at the U.S. Grand Prix moved Hamilton seven points closer to his teammate in the drivers standings, but with the gap still standing at 26 points, the title remains Rosbergs to lose. Hamilton has to win all three races and hope his teammate slips up, while Rosberg can guarantee victory with a minimum of two second places and a third place.Although the title is not in Hamiltons hands anymore, he appeared invigorated by his most recent victory and has vowed not to give up.Im trying to keep a positive mental attitude, he said. There are still points available and anything is possible. The moment you give up is the moment you lose. Ive never given up in my life and I dont plan on doing so now.History has shown lots of ups and downs and changes [in previous years], and if you look at history there have been times where it is dead certain already, and there have been times where it has flipped. So that is exactly why I have got to keep my head down and keep tryingg to do the job I did this weekend, which I seriously believe I can do.ddddddddddddI cant control what has happened to this point. It has already been set. All I can do is when I leave this season I know that I did everything with a full heart.Hamilton has suffered three major engine failures this season, impacting his grid position at the Chinese, Russian and Belgian Grands Prix as well as forcing him to retire from the lead of the Malaysian Grand Prix. Rosberg suffered a suspension failure during practice in Austria, but has not had any power unit problems.So far it has been 100 percent reliable on his side, Hamilton said. But often in seasons there can be 100 percent reliability on a car.Will that be the case on Nicos? Only time will tell. I cant get fixated on that. I have got to focus on mine, and I am hoping for these last three I will have 100 percent reliability -- that would be a real breath of fresh air. I will try and utilise that opportunity with driving like I did today. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen