Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Philadelphia Eagles that the team would have to look to bring in a backup center. Gruden said the team would look into the stat

in Unsere Regeln 24.02.2019 15:03
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Washington Redskins safety Will Blackmon and center Spencer Long are going through the NFLs concussion protocol after being injured in a loss Sunday to the Arizona Cardinals.Coach Jay Gruden announced the player updates on a conference call Monday.Blackmons departure from Washingtons 31-23 loss at Arizona meant more duty for Duke Ihenacho in the secondary. Longs injury opened the door for the debut of Redskins veteran center John Sullivan.Gruden said if Long is unable to play this Sunday at the Philadelphia Eagles that the team would have to look to bring in a backup center. Gruden said the team would look into the status of starter Kory Lichtensteiger, whos on injured reserve with a calf injury, and Ronald Patrick, whos on the practice squad.Starting left guard Shawn Lauvao is our backup center if he cant go right now, so Id like to keep him at guard, Gruden said. He hasnt done a lot of center work, so wed have to get somebody in here (or) somebody up.The Redskins will get Trent Williams back after a four-game suspension, and Gruden said the plan is for him to be back at left tackle where Ty Nsekhe played during his absence. There had been some speculation about Williams sliding over to left guard against the Eagles, but it doesnt sound like that will happen.The plan moving ahead with (Williams) is hes our starting tackle and hes the best in the business, so were excited to get him back, Gruden said.Tight end Jordan Reed missed the Cardinals game with a sprained left shoulder. Gruden said Reeds status is day to day.We just have to wait and see, Gruden said. Everybody is different with these types of injuries and hopefully he is a fast healer but well take him day-to-day, get him his treatment and go from there.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Aaron Loup Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Jack Morris Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.officialbluejaysgearshop.com/Blue-Jays-Brett-Anderson-Kids-Jersey/ . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Jose Bautista Jersey . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Aaron Sanchez Jersey . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim.CHICAGO -- Patrick Kane has scored bigger goals in his NHL career. Winning the Stanley Cup in overtime sets the bar awfully high. By scoring twice in Game 5 of this years final, all Kane did was put the Chicago Blackhawks within one victory of their second championship in four years with Saturdays 3-1 victory over the Boston Bruins. "I think everyone wants to be that guy in big-time games," Kane said. "Ive been lucky enough in a couple to step up." Kane stepping up in Game 5 couldnt have happened at a better time for the Blackhawks, as captain Jonathan Toews left with an unspecified injury. The series took a turn with Toews departure and an injury to Patrice Bergeron that forced the Bruins centre to be taken to a local hospital for observation. With arguably the two best skaters out, it was Kanes opportunity to shine. He did so with his second multi-goal game of these playoffs and furthered his status as a clutch performer. "I dont think this game had to happen to define Kaner as a big-time player," Chicago left-winger Patrick Sharp said. "Hes had plenty of opportunities, and he showed up in big games with big performances. I knew he was a big time player before tonight." Kane took over the game like few players can. When he had open ice, he wanted the puck on his stick and always was a threat to score. When Johnny Oduyas shot broke Dennis Seidenbergs stick on the way to the net, Kane was there to put in the rebound to open the scoring. Crashing the net in the second put him in the perfect spot to beat goaltender Tuukka Rask after a heads-up play by linemate Bryan Bickell. "Sometimes you catch some breaks," Kane said. "I think I was in the right spot at the right time tonight on both goals. I thought I had some other chances, too, I could have scored. But I think playing with Johnny and Bicks, they create a lot of space, and Ive been taking advantage of the space they do make." Toews was a focus for the Bruins, who hit him at every opportunity. Boston defenceman Johnny Boychuk appeared to hit him in the head in the second period, though Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said he wasnt sure if that was what caused Toews injury.dddddddddddd With Chicago clawing to a third-period lead that Bruins captain Zdeno Chara cut in half with his first goal of the final, Toews sat on the bench but did not take a shift. He wanted to play, according to Quenneville, who said he was hopeful that Toews would return for Game 6 Monday night at TD Garden. Quenneville called Toews day-to-day with an upper-body injury. The 25-year-old centre did not speak to reporters but seemed to be in good spirits as he signed autographs and talked to friends on his way out of the arena. For the final stretch of Game 5 Saturday night, all he could do was provide some moral support. "He was there to chatter a little bit on the bench and keep us into it," Sharp said. "Hes part of the team, obviously, and it was great to have everybody together." Bergeron couldnt even do that. He was taken by ambulance to a local hospital for observation, the team announced. Bruins coach Claude Julien did not have an update after the game and bristled at questions about the injury. "Not much I can say on his situation," Julien said. "Its just an injury that wasnt able to let him finish the game. He may be in next game." A source with direct knowledge of Bergerons injury called his trip to the hospital "precautionary." He reportedly walked to the ambulance under his own power. If Toews and Bergeron cannot play in Game 6, the complexion of the series changes. "That kind of evens itself out if thats the case," Julien said. "But theres still a lot of good players on both teams that can certainly make things happen." Kane is chief among them. The man whose overtime winner against the Philadelphia Flyers gave the Blackhawks the 2010 Stanley Cup was the one most responsible for getting his team back in the same spot three years later. "I think its exciting to be back in that situation again," Kane said. "This is what you work for all year, all summer, when youre training throughout the year at training camp, whatever it may be. This is what you work for, this opportunity. Weve got to seize the moment and take advantage of it." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen