Image and video hosting by TinyPic

prised me.After Oklahoma State (8-2, 6-1, No. 13 CFP) recovered the

in Unsere Regeln 24.02.2019 15:05
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Barry Cowan believes Dominic Thiem is going to be put into the bracket of a future Grand Slam winner after becoming the youngest winner of a match at the ATP World Tour Finals for seven years. Thiem kept alive his hopes of reaching the semi-finals of the ATP Tour Finals with a 6-3 1-6 6-4 victory over Gael Monfils on Tuesday. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half Thiem lost his opening group stage match against Novak Djokovic, but the Tour Finals debutant could still make the last four after seeing off unpredictable Frenchman Monfils at Londons O2 Arena. The 23-year-old will need to defeat Wimbledon finalist Milos Raonic in his last group match on Thursday to reach the semi-finals. Murrays service syndrome over? Andy Murrays service syndrome may be a thing of the past It was Andy Murray who beat Fernando Verdasco as a 23-year-old back in 2009, and now the future bodes well for emerging star Thiem, says Sky Sports Tennis analyst Cowan.Ever since I saw him when he played Andy Murray in Rotterdam, Ive always seen someone whos not only got a big game but someone who is very level headed. Weve seen his progression this year, which has been exceptional, he said. A few days after meeting Jose Mourinho, Dominic Thiem declared himself the lucky one after beating Gael Monfils at the ATP World Tour Finals I thought that Thiem would have the mental edge over Monfils because Gael has lacked matches and he needs matches to play tennis under pressure.I thought Thiem showed great perseverance and its clear what a big game hes got. He going to have a very bright future.Hes going to be put into the bracket of a future Grand Slam winner. Thiem steps up to the Sky Pad to talk through his match against Monfils Cowan also underlined the importance of Thiems coach Gunter Bresnik, who has developed the young Austrians game by turning him into a Top 10 player.Hes had more of a sparkle to his tennis, said Cowan. I spoke to his coach Gunter Bresnik and I thought what a great coach to have. Its all about long-term. Thiem beats Monfils in London Dominic Thiem beats Gael Monfils at ATP World Tour Finals He was stressing to me even if Thiems 10-20 in the ranking, then thats fine by me. Its about improving areas of his game.If he is to become a top five player then hes got to improve his returns and serves, but those are two areas theyve targeted.Hes up to eight in the rankings now and hes still got some rough edges. Leif Shiras asks Thiem to guess the shot during his win over Monfils Thiem said it would be a shame if the single-handed backhand died during his pre-tournament conference on Friday, and although it never came as a natural element to his game, Cowan enjoys the fact it works so well for him.I love it, he said. The ability to be able to generate as much pace as he does. And of the eight finalists hes top on average speed of forehand. Heres a guy who can seriously pack a punch off both wings. I think its a seriously exciting future.Check our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray v Kei Nishikori - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Thiem beats Monfils in London We will get the dream final Murrays service syndrome over? Shots to watch at the O2 Cheap NBA Jerseys From China . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. http://www.cheapnbajerseysusa.com/ . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Discount NBA Jerseys . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. STILLWATER, Okla. -- Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury never really considered going for a 2-point conversion and the victory, feeling confident his team could prevail in overtime.The game never got that far.Clayton Hatfield missed the extra point after Quinton Whites 1-yard scoring run with 1:39 left, and No. 17 Oklahoma State escaped with a 45-44 victory over Texas Tech on Saturday.We had the momentum, Kingsbury said. I liked what we were doing offensively, I liked what we were doing defensively, so I felt great about going to overtime. Our team handled it the last time very well, so that was the plan.Texas Tech (4-6, 2-5 Big 12) appeared to have overcome a 10-point fourth quarter deficit when White spun into the end zone on third-and-goal from the 1, but Hatfields kick sailed wide right, leaving the Red Raiders down by one.I thought they would go for two, Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy said. If you look at it from his point of view, 2-point conversions are about 33 percent effective. But it would not have surprised me.After Oklahoma State (8-2, 6-1, No. 13 CFP) recovered the onside kick attempt, the Cowboys marched quickly into the red zone, and resisted Techs attempts to let them score before running out the clock.It hurts, it definitely hurts, said Tech quarterback Patrick Mahomes, the nations leading passer, who completed 34 of 51 passes for 344 yards and three touchdowns. We had a lot of chances to win, but they found a way to win, we didnt. Its kind of like the whole season. It hurts, but were going to go out there and fight. Weve got two games to get bowl eligible.Mahomes also rushed for two touchdowns, giving him 12 and setting a new Texas Tech single-season record for a quarterback, surpassing the previous mark of 10 set by Rodney Allison in 1976.For Oklahoma State, Mason Rudolph threw for 395 yards and two touchdowns on 20-of-28 passing, and also rushed for a touchdown, and Justice Hill had 126 yards and a touchdown on 18 rushes. James Washington registered six receptions for 158 yards, including an 82-yard TD with 6 seconds left in the third quarter that put the Cowboys ahead 45-35.ddddddddddddTAKEAWAYTexas Tech: The Red Raiders can run the ball pretty well when they have to or are invited to, and Demarcus Felton needs to get the ball more. Even though he has the leading rusher this season, Felton got a total of one carry over the previous three games, but he came up with 77 yards on 10 rushes before leaving in the third quarter with an ankle injury, the severity of which was unknown. If hes healthy, hes proven he deserves a bigger role in the offense. He did a good job, Kingsbury said. When youre playing those light boxes, he does a good job finding space.Oklahoma State: The Cowboys kept their hopes of a Big 12 championship alive. They need to win next week against TCU to set up a showdown with No. 9 Oklahoma on Dec. 3 for the conference title. Oklahoma State won for the fourth time this season with a margin of seven points or less.PLAY OF THE GAMETexas Tech had just pulled to 38-35 on Mahomes 7-yard touchdown run with 24 seconds left in the third quarter when Rudolph hurled up a deep pass to Washington on the first play of the next possession. Washington caught the ball at the 50 and raced the rest of the way into the end zone for an 82-yard touchdown, restoring a 10-point lead with 6 seconds left in the third.LAST WORDNo fear, no frustration and no fatigue is what we talk about, Gundy said of his teams ability to win close games. I think there is some truth to them believing in themselves makes a big difference. When you start to win over a period of years, you feel like youre going to win. Your mind is much more powerful than the physical part of your body and we believe in that, so they just play hard and Im proud of them.UP NEXTTexas Tech will next face Iowa State on the road.Oklahoma State continues its quest for a Big 12 title by traveling to Fort Worth to take on TCU. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen