Image and video hosting by TinyPic

to a high standard. The university has

in Unsere Regeln 25.02.2019 15:08
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- France won its third straight mens basketball game with its most dominant performance in the Olympics, beating Venezuela 96-56 on Friday night to clinch a spot in the quarterfinals.Joffrey Lauvergne scored 17 points and Tony Parker had 14 for the French, who joined Australia at 3-1 in Group A, a game behind the unbeaten U.S. France faces the Americans on Sunday in its final game of the preliminary round.France lost to Australia in the opener, but the French routed China and edged Serbia before controlling this game most of the way. The French put six players in double figures, with Antoine Diot also scoring 14.Gregory Echenique had 12 points for Venezuela, which was coming off its first victory and fell to 1-3. It faces Australia on Sunday. Jacob deGrom Jersey .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Keith Hernandez Jersey . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. http://www.metsrookiestore.com/Mets-Jeurys-Familia-Kids-Jersey/ . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Jose Reyes Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Asdrubal Cabrera Jersey . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. BURLINGTON, Vt. -- The University of Vermont has suspended four hockey players for five games after an off-campus party at which hazing occurred.Captains Brendan Bradley and Mario Puskarich and assistant captains Chris Muscoby and Anthony Petruzzelli were suspended Thursday, a day before the season opener against Clarkson.This is something that I take very seriously, athletic director Jeff Schulman said. Hazing is dangerous, its against university policy and it wont be tolerated in this athletic department. Were fortunate that this incident did not result in any injuries, but these activities always have the potential to endanger the safety and well-being of our students.A hazing scandal at the school in 1999 led to the cancellation of about half its hockey season.As disappointing as this situation is, I want this to be a valuable learning experience for this team, coach Kevin Sneddon said. I fully support the sanctions and the universitys response and I also support the players on the mens hockey team. Our program has a strong educational component. I will help our players learn from their mistakes and move forward.The university said after an allegation first surfaced Sept. 24 about the initiation activity, a Campus Security Authority turned the information over to Police Services for investigation, following university policy and state law.The school said Police Services consulted with the Chittenden County States Attorneys Office, which determined that none of the behavior warranted criminal prosecution. On Thursdayy, Police Services also informed university officials that they do not intend to issue civil citations.ddddddddddddAccording to Police Services, first-year team members were asked to temporarily turn over their cellphones on the morning of Sept. 24 for the initiation activity. Later in the afternoon, the team members arrived at an off-campus residence occupied by some of the upper-class players. The initiation activity consisted of first-year team members drinking beer and liquor, and they were expected to be dressed in their boxer shorts while they consumed the alcoholic beverages.The school placed the team on probation for a year with the understanding that any further team misconduct will result in additional discipline up to and including game cancellations. The school said the team will be required to participate in additional educational programming on hazing, and will be required to engage in 15 hours of community service.My primary concern is for the safety and well-being of our students, President Tom Sullivan said. At UVM we hold our student athletes to a high standard. The university has explicit rules and procedures that have been and will continue to be followed without exception. I am committed to ensuring that appropriate accountability measures are in place to uphold the integrity of our programs and of the university. This is our responsibility as an educational institution. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen