Image and video hosting by TinyPic

//www.cheapauthenticnflchinajersey

in
Über uns
05.05.2018 05:38
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

TEMPE, Ariz. -- New Mexico State looks ready to defend its WAC regular season championship after Saturdays momentous win over Arizona State of the Pac-12.Braxton Huggins scored 24 points and Ian Baker added 19 with eight assists and seven rebounds to lead the Aggies to an 81-70 win over the Sun Devils.Huggins knocked down a season-high six 3-pointers and Baker had season highs in assists and rebounds. Eli Chuha scored 13 points and grabbed 11 boards for the Aggies, who won their eighth straight and got their first true road win over a Power Five conference team since the 1994-95 season.Any chance you get to play a Pac-12 team, its a big moment for us, Aggies coach Paul Weir said. We felt if we came in and played well we would have a shot and fortunately we were able to come out with a victory against a very good basketball team.The Sun Devils (6-5) suffered through a poor second half of shooting, making just 10 of 33 shots, and coach Bobby Hurley was ejected with two technical fouls midway through the half.Obinna Oleka led ASU with 15 points and 11 rebounds. The Sun Devils had eight scholarship players available and all played.The Aggies (10-2) led by as many as 10 points in the first half, with Huggins making four of the teams eight first-half 3-pointers. He had 14 points at halftime.We just tried to run in transition and get everybody open looks, Huggins said. My teammates did a good job of passing me the ball when I was open.Arizona State trailed 29-22 midway through the half, then went on a 10-0 run. Kodi Justice hustled to save the ball from going out of bounds at one end, then made a spinning floater at the other to make the score 29-28 with 8:38 to go.That energized the crowd, and it rose to its feet seconds later when Shannon Evans II dove for a loose ball and tapped it to Torian Graham for a fast break dunk to put the Sun Devils in front.The lead changed hands until Jermaine Haley hit a corner 3 with four seconds left to give the Aggies a 40-38 halftime lead.Early in the game we had issues getting stops, and our offense was kind of just able to keep us going, Weir said.The Sun Devils didnt score for more than four minutes to start the second half and the Aggies built the lead to 55-45 on a Johnathon Wilkins jumper with 12:28 to play.They outhustled us, outplayed us, they wanted it more and we were relaxed and lackadaisical, Evans said.Hurley picked up his second technical and was ejected at the 9:47 mark, at which point the Aggies led 62-47.I wish I could have congratulated them for the game they played, Hurley said.BIG PICTURENew Mexico State: The Aggies head home to Las Cruces, N.M., for their next three games, including one on Dec. 30 against UTEP in the Battle of I-10 series, the second meeting of the month between the teams. Those three games are the final non-conference contests before WAC play opens in January.Arizona State: ASU on Saturday started a three-game homestead which includes No. 10 Creightons visit to Tempe on Dec. 20. Creighton will be third top-20 team the Sun Devils face in the non-conference season.TIP-INSNew Mexico State: The Aggies were given a technical foul right before tipoff for not submitting their starting lineup by the deadline of 10 minutes prior to the start of the game. Weir called it an issue with the scorebook. ... Haley went down early in the second half and limped off the court. He got his left ankle taped and went back to the locker room, returning to the bench moments later and eventually back into action.Arizona State: The Sun Devils played their first game without highly-touted freshman Sam Cunliffe, who left the program after the teams game at San Diego State last Saturday. He was averaging 9.5 points and 4.8 rebounds per game and had started all 10. ... Justice appeared to take a shot to the face in the first half and left the court with a trainer, but returned quickly and continued to play.COURTSIDE VIEWPro Football Hall of Fame wide receiver Andre Reed attended Saturdays game and had courtside seats.UP NEXTNew Mexico State: Hosts UC-Irvine on Monday night. The Aggies 16-game home win streak is on the line.Arizona State: Hosts No. 10 and unbeaten Creighton on Tuesday night. Creighton will be the highest ranked non-conference team to play at ASU since Dec. 20, 1980, when ASU hosted No. 7 Ohio State. Jussi Jokinen Jersey . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Jujhar Khaira Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. http://www.authentichockeyshopoilers.com/Andrew-Ference-Jersey/ . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Jersey . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Jari Kurri Jersey . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. EUGENE, Ore. -- Nebraska certainly took note when Oregons Royce Freeman got his season rolling last weekend with over 200 yards rushing.Just one missed assignment or one missed tackle and hes hitting his head on the goalpost, Huskers linebacker Michael Rose-Ivey said.The No. 22 Ducks (2-0) visit Memorial Stadium on Saturday to face the Huskers (2-0), the biggest nonconference game of the season for both teams.After 87 yards rushing with two touchdowns in Oregons opener, a 53-28 victory over lower-tier UC Davis, Freeman collected 207 yards on 21 carries and two scores against the Cavaliers last Saturday at Autzen Stadium. The Ducks won 44-26.The highlight was an 85-yard touchdown run, a career best.I dont feel I have to prove myself to anybody, Freeman said afterward. But against UC Davis last week I fell short of my standards.It was the second time that Freeman broke the 200-yard mark in his career. It was his 18th career game with 100-plus yards, and the 10th time hes gone over 100 in his last 11.The effort moved him into third on Oregons career rushing list with 3,495 yards, passing Derek Lovilles 3,296 set from 1986-89. He needs 129 more to move into second.Freeman epitomizes the speed in Oregons hyperdrive offense, which he says looks like its hitting a stride.Weve definitely found our rhythm. There were a lot of times out there where Virginia wasnt even set and we were snapping the ball, Freeman said. That always works to our benefit. If we can go faster from here on out, thatd be great.The 230-pound power back ran for 1,836 yards as a sophomore last season to break LaMichael James season record at Oregon. If he can duplicate the effort, he could break James career mark (5,082).Freeman, who hails from Imperial, California, burst on the scene as a true freshman, rushing for 1,365 yards -- a Pac-12 trrue freshman record -- and 18 touchdowns.dddddddddddd He also caught a touchdown pass. As a result, he was named the leagues freshman of the year on offense.Now a junior, Freeman is getting some Heisman buzz along with plenty of speculation he may bolt early for the NFL.Its pretty amazing, Freeman said about making his way to the top of Oregons record lists. Its a good feeling knowing the previous backs that came before me and all the hard work they put in at this university,. Knowing of those guys and actually talking to some of them personally, to have the ability to pass them makes me feel good.Just as Nebraska will be Freemans biggest test, Freeman and the Ducks will be the Huskers biggest challenge of the season. The defense was sound in the first two games of the season against overmatched Fresno State and Wyoming. The Huskers rank in the top 25 nationally in scoring defense (13.5 points per game) and against the run (81 yards per game), and they are tied for the national lead with seven interceptions.Oregons offense is averaging 276 yards on the ground so far this season. And Freeman isnt the lone weapon for the Ducks: Olympian Devon Allen is starting at wide receiver, and new quarterback Dakota Prukop has thrown six touchdowns this season, while averaging 301 passing yards a game.Nebraska coach Mike Riley was coach at Oregon State Freemans freshman year when he gained 140 yards against the Beavers in a 47-19 Oregon victory in the states 2014 Civil War rivalry game.They want to give them the football, Riley said this week. And you have to stop him, otherwise thats what youre going to see all the time.---AP Sports Writer Eric Olson in Nebraska contributed to this report. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen