Image and video hosting by TinyPic

a NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Mi

in
Über uns
05.05.2018 05:39
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Dame Laura Davies believes Lydia Ko will struggle to match the achievements of the legendary Annika Sorenstam despite the incredible start to her career. Ko has already won 11 LPGA Tour titles at the age of 18 despite the presence of consistently strong fields, including a vast South Korean contingent led by current world No 2 and seven-time major champion Inbee Park.The teenage superstar is favourite to land her second straight major at this weeks ANA Inspiration in California, where she opened with a solid two-under 70 to lie just three off the early pace. Lydia Ko has already won 11 LPGA Tour titles before her 19th birthday This is one of the biggest events of the year for the ladies, and its basically our version of The Masters, Davies told Sky Sports. Its at the same course every year, and its a great place. As soon as you get through the gates, you feel the atmosphere, see the set up and you know its a major.Its such a top course. You get very long rough which you dont have every week, and its a course where the better players will win. You cannot get away with playing average golf, youve got to be on top of your game, and thats why Id pick Lydia Ko to win. Kos winning rate is outstanding considering the quality of the fields week in, week out Hopefully Charley Hull will have a good run, and Inbee Park finished second last week so I wouldnt be surprised to see her and Lydia fighting out another tournament.Lydia is just incredible. To put her achievements into perspective, I won 20 LPGA Tour events over 28 years, and shes already won 11 in three years and shes still only 18. A winning rate of four per year is extraordinary, and its so tough to be that consistent because every week sees a strong field. Annika Sorenstam won a remarkable 93 professional titles, including 10 majors The prospect of her keeping that up should be a little unrealistic, and I thought it would be impossible to match what Annika Sorenstam achieved in her career. But the way Lydia has started out, shes on pace to keep up with Annika. Time will tell if she can keep this going, and if she can, it will be astounding.She just doesnt hit any bad shots, and if she does miss the odd green, she gets up and down most of the time because her short game is so good. She literally has no weaknesses. Charley Hull is two years older than Ko and still looking for her breakthrough win in the United States, and Davies feels the Solheim Cup star will be a force to be reckoned with in the not-to-distant future.Charleys very young, exciting to watch and still so enthusiastic about everything, she added. Maybe she should be less aggressive and not keep going for the big shot all the time, but I cant really say anything because I used to play right on the limit! Charley Hull is exciting to watch, but Davies feels she needs to curb her aggression But thats the way Charley plays and its why I love watching her. Maybe she should back off a little bit, and she needs to make the odd extra putt that isnt dropping at the moment, and that is the difference between a solid top-10 finish and a win.When she matures a little more, I reckon in a couple of years shell be up there contending every single week. Charley is such a good ball-striker, and the fact that she hasnt been as successful as Lydia Ko is a surprise to me.Meanwhile, Davies is keen to host her own tournament on the Ladies European Tour schedule for the benefit of her new Laura Davies Foundation, while also helping to give British players a rare opportunity to play on home soil. Dame Laura Davies hopes to have her own tournament on the Ladies European Tour She said: My brother runs my foundation and he came to me with his business partner a while ago with the idea of having our own tournament. I thought it was a great idea, and we announced the Foundation shortly after that.So it seems like a natural fit, and if we can get this on the LET schedule, the Foundation will benefit financially and we can raise money for the causes we follow - Great Ormond Street Hospital and others like that. Davies feels there are not nearly enough events on British soil Its also a great chance for British players to play an event in this country. One of the main reasons theres a lack of British stars is that weve got the Womens British Open - and half of them dont get in it - and the Ladies European Masters. Only two tournaments on home soil is not enough.Im not saying its going to happen. Im not directly involved in it, but I know my brother is struggling to find a sponsor right now.Davies will also be glued to Skys televison coverage of The Masters next week, and feels Adam Scott will be the man to beat at Augusta National. Dame Laura is backing Adam Scott to win the Masters I think it will be Adams year again. I know Jason Day has just won back-to-back, but Adam did that earlier and hes won the Masters before and that might be the deciding factor. Jordan Spieth isnt playing brilliantly at the moment, so its tough to see him defending.I think Justin Rose will have a good run at it, but Scott would be my pick.For more details about the Laura Davies Foundation, visit her official website here. Also See: Davies backs captain Annika Sorenstam to lead Europe Opinion Golf on Sky Sports 4 Get Sky Sports Clive Walford Jersey . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Jim Otto Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.officialauthenticraidersstore.com/authentic-cory-james-jersey.html .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Jamize Olawale Jersey . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Derek Carr Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. ARLINGTON, Texas -- The Arlington City Council has given its initial approval for an election to determine whether residents want to redirect taxes for a public-private setup to build a $1 billion retractable-roof ballpark for the Texas Rangers.Prior to Tuesdays vote, council members heard from backers and critics. The council must vote again on Aug. 9 before the item can be added to the November ballot.The election would ask voters to approve an extension of the sales, car rental and hotel occupancy tax already levied to build AT&T Stadium, the home of the Dallas Cowboys.ddddddddddddThe city and the Rangers would split the cost of the new stadium and related infrastructure, though Arlingtons burden is capped at $500 million. The Rangers current stadium, Globe Life park, opened in 1994. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen