Image and video hosting by TinyPic

adidas basketball

in
Über uns
18.03.2019 06:22
von Christian Michelson • 3 Beiträge

The adidas Y-3 Ayero is a new model said adidas australia factory outlet to be a part of the brand s Fall 2017 footwear collection. One of the first colorways of the low top Y-3 model has it covered in Black from top to bottom. Out now, let s get a closer look.The adidas Y-3 Ayero is a model inspired by the ZX 800. The low top model comes dressed in a mesh and neoprene upper, with added features such as the nubuck panels on the toe and heel strap which happens to come with tonal Y-3 branding. Below you will find a segmented forefoot midsole to help give the shoe a bit more of a Y-3 vibe. Like what you see? Look for the adidas Y-3 Ayero Triple Black at select retailers for the MSRP of $350.

Last week we had the privilege of flying out to Las Vegas to attend the 2nd annual adidas Basketball LVL3 event. So what s LVL3? adidas defines it as the ultimate playground for the basketball creator. And that s exactly what it felt like when you took a step into the magnificent space.Located at The Chelsea Theater in the Cosmopolitan Hotel, adidas created a one-of-a-kind space that included a basketball court that allowed basketball adidas baby players and fans alike the chance to lace up the new adidas hoops Crazy Explosive 17, practice their posterization skills at the 360-dunk cam, and improve their game through sessions with top skills trainers. There was also a MakerLab area where you were able to create a personalized t-shirt with your own name and number on it.

A few stars were also in attendance as we saw special appearances from adidas baby shoes a few NBA guys that included James Harden, Damian Lillard, Derrick Rose, Andrew Wiggins, Jamal Murray, Marcus Smart, Thon Maker, Brandon Ingram, Kelly Oubre Jr, and Jaylen Brown.Day 1When I landed in Vegas I was picked up at the airport and taken to the Cosmopolitan Hotel where I checked in and took the elevator up to my room on the 41st floor. When I opened the door I was greeted to a few surprises on my bed which included some adidas athletic apparel, a Here To Create Kit (more on that later), and the adidas Harden LS Sweet Life which so just happened to release that very same day. There was no time to waste as an hour after I arrived I headed downstairs to the Chelsea Theater where all of the media invitees were adidas barricade greeted with our own pair of the adidas Crazy Explosive 2017 to weartest.

Thanks to the Y-3 DNA, the adidas Tubular Doom is considered as one of the most fashionable and futuristic versions of the Tubular sneaker. The silhouette comes with a completely new, elastic sock design, a high-quality Primeknit-Upper and classic Rope-Laces for its latest update this summer. Overlays of pig-suede and wide, elastic bands in the forefoot, and a tubular sole designed with vertical grooves completes its stylish look altogether. Look for the adidas Tubular Doom Soc Primeknit White Black at select adidas stores and online today. Be sure to click and bookmark our Air Jordan 5 GS Deadly Pink hub page now for the shoe s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news.

After debuting the adidas ClimaCool 02/17 earlier this month in the OG-inspired white colorway, adidas will be giving us more colorways next month as we give you an official look at two women s exclusive colorways.The all-new silhouette from the three stripes features a ClimaCool mesh across the upper, with molded TPU supports on the heel and toe bumper and a perforated sock-fit liner for pure breathability. All of this then sits atop a lightweight AdiPrene midsole for comfort. The two color options include Red Night and Core Black with contrasting white sole units down below.Look for both of these women s colorways of the adidas ClimaCool 02/17 to release on August 10th for $100 each.

adidas Skateboarding recently revealed their highly anticipated capsule collection by renowned artist David M. Cook aka Bonethrower.Known for his unique style and take on mysticism and memento mori, the adidas Skateboarding x Bonethrower collaboration channels Bonethrower s immersive background in psychedelic art, skateboarding, and DIY culture for this limited edition footwear and apparel collection. adidas basketball Working in partnership with the Better Cotton Initiative, a selection from the collection was ethically sourced to help improve cotton production worldwide. The inspiration behind this collaboration was to try and best combine the world of adidas skateboarding with the one I created with YOD, Bonethrower says about the idea to mesh his fictional world with real world skateboarding. The wizards and warriors of YOD are from a world where everyday is a battle for survival and it s a struggle to get to the end of the day to grab a cold one at the bar with your friends.

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen