Image and video hosting by TinyPic

bullpen and the rotation, he has excelled i

in
Über uns
08.05.2018 15:05
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Indiana Pacers president Larry Bird made it clear that he doesnt intend to let three-time All-Star and new Olympic gold medalist Paul George get away anytime soon.The 26-year-old George already has a max deal that runs through 2018-19. Whenever George is ready to sign an extension, Bird promised to make it happen.?We want Paul here and we know what its going to cost and what its going to take, Bird said. If Paul wants to get a deal done, we will. Its a max deal. Theres no others, so theres no use talking about it. If he wants it, hes got it.According to IndyStar.com, George had conversations with Bird and the front office about his renegotiation options before heading to the Summer Olympics in August. George said then that the conversations were a good sign, but that a new deal was not close to being reached.We do whatever he wants to do, Bird said. Hes proven that hes a max player. Hes our best player. If he wants a new contract, whenever he wants it, well give it to him.In late July, George said he appreciated Birds efforts to bring in free-agent players to improve the Pacers.?Im glad hes not letting me waste years, he said then of Bird. I think Larry and (the rest of the front office) have expressed how bad they want to get back to (the Eastern Conference finals) by these moves this offseason. Im looking forward to getting us back there. Hes putting talent around me to help me get to what we all want to get accomplish, and thats a championship.Last season, George led the Pacers back to the playoffs by having the best year of his career. He averaged 23.1 points, seven rebounds and 4.1 assists in 81 games.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.? Kyrie Irving Jersey . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Jeff Green Jersey . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. http://www.cheapcavaliersjerseyschina.com/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Rodney Hood Jersey . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. ARLINGTON, Texas -- The series opener between Texas and the Los Angeles Angels on Monday isnt just a big game for the first-place Rangers.Its also a big deal in Venezuela. The pitching matchup features Texas lefty Martin Perez (10-10, 4.20 ERA) against his countryman, right-hander Jhoulys Chacin (5-8, 5.43 ERA).For Perez though, the game has everything to do with building off his recent success and nothing to do with who his mound opponent is.Perez recorded quality starts in each of his past three outings and is 2-0 with a 1.96 ERA in that span. The start will be his 31st of the season, which is the most of any Texas pitcher and a career high.Perez feels as if he has found his groove after a rough start to the second half of the season.You never have 30 consistent starts, Perez said. I think the first half was good for me. In the second half, Ive faced teams Ive faced before and they know how I pitch and theyve got me. Ive done my adjustment and now I feel great. I just need to continue to throw strikes and attack the zone every time and move the ball and see what happens.One thing that is working well recently for Perez is minimizing damage. In the past, he struggled because of the big inning. He learned from those outings, though, and knows he doesnt have to be perfect every inning to give the Cowboys a chance to win.If I do my job, were going to win, he said. I just want to give my team a chance to win. We dont have time to practice things. Its time to win, and its time to compete. The time for working on things is in spring training.dddddddddddd I prepared myself to do this, help my team. I think I did a great job, but I have to stay focused and continue to win.Winning wont be easy against the Angels despite Los Angeles being in last place in the division. The Angels are 8-8 against the Rangers this year, and they have won 20 of their past 35 meetings against Texas.Chacin has been tough on the Rangers, too. He has faced Texas three times this year and has allowed four earned runs in 12 innings. And while Chacin has been bouncing between the bullpen and the rotation, he has excelled in his recent starting action. He has allowed a total of one run in 11 2/3 innings over his past two starts.On Wednesday against the visiting Seattle Mariners, Chacin got an emergency start in place of left-hander Tyler Skaggs, who was scratched because of a sore forearm. In six innings, Chacin gave up just one run on three hits. He didnt walk a batter while striking out five in a 78-pitch outing.Hes doing great, Angels rookie catcher Juan Graterol said of Chacin. Hes always ahead in the count, and he throws everything for strikes.Chacin will take the mound for a last-place Los Angeles team that just beat the playoff hopeful Toronto Blue Jays in consecutive games, 6-1 on Saturday and 4-0 on Sunday. The Angels had lost nine of 10 before those two victories. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen