Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Brazil in the 1958 World Cup, and Italy in the 1962

in
Über uns
05.05.2019 15:52
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

BEREA, Ohio -- An arrest warrant for Josh Gordon was withdrawn after the Cleveland Browns wide receiver complied with a year-old court order to take a DNA test in a paternity suit.The warrant had been issued Aug. 31, after Gordon failed to respond to several subpoenas over the course of a year demanding he take the test.In a statement, Gordons attorneys said he was unaware until noon Wednesday that he had been requested to take the test.Mr. Gordon immediately made himself available to the Court when he was informed that his presence had been previously required, attorneys Kevin Spellacy and Walter Edwards wrote in a statement released by the Browns. He attended court [Wednesday] and a hearing was held.Joseph Stafford, the attorney for the mother, said Wednesday that the DNA test took place in the afternoon. A hearing has been set for Nov. 8. Stafford said that given the efforts made to get in touch with Gordon and to contact people close to him -- including the team, the NFL and Gordons agent -- it is highly unlikely Gordon did not know about the paternity suit before today.Gordon was suspended for the entire 2015 season for violations of the NFLs substance abuse policies. He was reinstated conditionally on July 25 by commissioner Roger Goodell, though Gordon was also suspended for the first four games of the 2016 season.An NFL spokesman said Wednesday that the warrant would not have any effect on Gordons conditional reinstatement. Gordon was in the team facility on Wednesday, but because he is suspended, he is not permitted to talk to the media. In July 2015, Christina Lockhart from Maple Heights, Ohio, filed a paternity suit stating that Gordon was the father of her daughter, who is now 1 year old. The order sought child support.Gordon was ordered to provide a DNA sample and had until Sept. 25, 2015, to do so. The complaint stated that nobody other than Gordon was presumed to be the father. It also stated the woman is on welfare and needs child support from Gordon.Numerous subpoenas were sent to Gordon in Los Angeles and to several different addresses in Cleveland, but he never responded, according to court documents. Subpoenas also went to numerous people who know Gordon well, Stafford said.Gordon was due to appear at a hearing in Cleveland on Aug. 31, but he was not present, which led to the warrant.The NFL suspended Gordon for the 2015 season for violations of the leagues substance abuse policies. He also was suspended 10 games in 2014 and two games in 2013.The Browns have said that Gordons return to the team is proceeding appropriately.He still is doing well, in my opinion, Browns coach Hue Jackson said Wednesday. I cant tell you about everything that goes on outside of this building -- but I know in this building, in our meetings with me, with our coaches, with the players, he has been outstanding. Thats what I have to judge on.Now well find out about this other part and know a little bit more about it as we move forward. I have nothing but great things to say about Josh.Jackson said he did not have many details about the arrest warrant.So for now, he said, All I can do is support, and lets make sure we do the right thing, whatever that is pertaining to the situation. Hopefully, this will be wrapped up sooner rather than later.Air Max 1 France . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Air Max 1 France Pas Cher . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. http://www.franceairmax1.fr/ . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Air Max 1 Destockage . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Vente Air Max 1 . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators.Who played for Brazil in the 1958 World Cup, and Italy in the 1962 one?Weve upped the ante on this weeks quiz so you better know your stuff!Warning -- this test is for REAL sporting boffins. It is extremely hard and comprehensive, but 100% factual. No Googlee allowed.ddddddddddddYou might even learn a thing or two...Now share with your friends and see who is the biggest sports nerd! ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9577 Themen und 9600 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen