Image and video hosting by TinyPic

n the final five holes of his second round first thin

in
Über uns
10.05.2018 01:29
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

American skier Lindsey Vonn on Friday said she has had surgery after breaking her right arm while training in Colorado.In a post Friday afternoon on her Facebook page that included X-ray images, Vonn, a four-time overall World Cup champion, said she severely fractured the humerus bone in my right arm after a crash at Copper Mountain on Thursday and that she hopes to return to skiing as soon as possible.I had successful surgery last night in Vail and everyone took great care of me, Vonn wrote. While I am beyond frustrated by this latest setback, at least my knees are ok and I will return to the slopes as soon as possible, as I always do!Vonn also wrote on her Twitter account, I dont know why these things happen to me but I know I am a fighter and I refuse to let it bring me down! I will never give up!In February, Vonn, 32, suffered three significant breaks?near her knee joint during a super-G crash in Andorra. She tried to keep skiing, only to end her season a few days later. At the time, she was thinking long term -- toward the 2017 world championships in St. Moritz, Switzerland, and the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea.Vonn has been steadily healing and was tentatively hoping to be back for the World Cup races in Lake Louise, Alberta, in early December.Now, with her latest injury, theres no timetable for her return to the start gate.Over the years, Vonns list of injuries has been long. She hurt her knee in training and missed two races at the 2007 worlds. She also raced with a severely bruised shin at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics when she won the downhill. But she couldnt defend her crown four years later in Sochi because of a serious knee injury.She broke her left ankle in New Zealand during training camp before last season. In November 2015, Vonn needed stitches in her right thumb after trying to break up a fight between her dogs over a Frisbee.Through all the adversity, Vonn became the winningest female World Cup racer with 76 victories. She has closed the gap on the career mark of 86 victories by Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Hoodie/ . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Hats/ . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Janoris-Jenkins-Jersey/ . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Dwayne-Harris-Jersey/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Paul-Perkins-Jersey/ . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. The English trio of Danny Willett, Chris Paisley and Chris Hanson sat just a single shot off the lead midway through the third round of the weather-affected Italian Open in Monza.Masters winner Willett is finalising his preparations for the Ryder Cup later this month and had just one bogey through 44 holes to sit at 13 under, one shot behind Frenchman Alexander Levy.Lengthy weather delays on days one and two, including thunderstorms and heavy rain, meant tournament organisers were playing catch-up and Willett, in the final group, will return on Sunday morning to complete his third round before the final circuit can get under way.Paisley and Hanson were playing alongside Willett, with local favourite Francesco Molinari also at 13 under having played 10 holes of his third round.While Paisley and Hanson decided to putt out on the ninth green, with the latter making an impressive birdie, Willett will have to hole his putt before taking on the back nine.It was tricky to read the greens, with the fading light its always tough to get the pace, he told europeantour.com. I was rolling it pretty good, I just didnt quite get it going and shaved a few holes. So it was a bit frustrating.We neeed a real good day of weather tomorrow because there are a lot of guys with 27 holes, at least, left to play.dddddddddddd It was just a frustrating nine holes really. I hit it average, not great, but tomorrow is another day.Willett made three birdies in the final five holes of his second round first thing in the morning and added another on the second in round three. Paisley had a bogey-birdie start to his third round as he turned in level par, while Hanson had a birdie on the third to go with his gain on the ninth.Levy began the third round six shots behind second-round leader Paisley but started with an eagle an added five further birdies in his first 12 holes. Molinari -- the 2006 champion -- had five birdies and a bogey to excite the local crowd as he aims to become just the second Italian to win his national open twice.Englands Richard Bland was in the group at 12 under, a shot clear of Ryder Cup trio Andy Sullivan, Matthew Fitzpatrick and Rafa Cabrera Bello, and Scot Jamie McLeary who made a hole-in-one on the 10th with his first shot of the day. Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen