Image and video hosting by TinyPic

cross the course.I turn my hea

in
Über uns
11.05.2018 13:17
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

The Baltimore Orioles are looking to maintain their dominance at Camden Yards and stay atop the American League East when they resume interleague play with a three-game series against the Colorado Rockies beginning Monday.Yovani Gallardo takes the mound for Baltimore and was encouraged by his last start when he was able to pitch into the seventh inning, a season-high. Baltimores starters have struggled much of the season going deep into games and manager Buck Showalter is hoping to reverse that trend.The Rockies, meanwhile, are mired in third place in the National League West and could consider making some trades to add top prospects. Colorado will face a stern challenge from an Orioles team that has the best home record in the major leagues at 36-14 and just completed a three-game sweep of the AL Central-leading Cleveland Indians.We try to win every game home and away and its worked out a little bit more at home this year and were just trying to win more games than four other teams in our division, Showalter said. Obviously, our fans are very supportive and create a good atmosphere, but we have a lot of fans on the road, too. We dont overthink it.Gallardo, who spent more than a month on the DL with right shoulder bicep tendinitis, has shown better velocity since he returned to the team in June. However, his command has been uneven. In the last outing, Gallardo allowed four runs on five hits in the 5-0 loss to the Yankees. Still, Gallardo is looking to build on that performance.I was getting some early contact with the pitches, which means I was throwing the ball over the plate, Gallardo said. I think I made the adjustment compared to the last start in Tampa. Its definitely a positive sign, and keep doing it. Try to stay consistent with that, and go deep in the ballgames as much as I can.The Orioles got a boost Sunday when when right-handed pitcher and setup man Darren ODay was reinstated from the disabled list. ODay, who hadnt pitched since June 1, threw a scoreless inning and is 3-1 with a 3.00 ERA, two saves and 28 strikeouts in 23 games (21 innings).I did one rehab outing and youd think that itd be a game where we were down by a couple runs, just get your feet wet, but oddly enough I was more calm today than I usually am, ODay said. I think its just being gone, being away from the guys and the competition, makes you appreciate what you get to do and to be in the moment and get to pitch in a big spot. There is guys standing out there in 90-something degrees and to be able to keep that going and perform in that arena I think it really helped me a lot.Baltimore outfielder Hyun Soo Kim (strained right hamstring) and catcher Matt Wieters (foot) could also return to the lineup against the Rockies.The Rockies will counter in the series opener with Jorge De La Rosa (6-7, 6.07 ERA). The right-hander was roughed in his last outing, allowing nine runs (seven earned) in just four innings against the Tampa Bay Rays.Youre in the big leagues and you make mistakes, theyre going to hit you hard, De La Rosa said after the game. That happened today.The Rockies have a hard-hitting lineup and could take advantage of the friendly confines of Camden Yards. Trevor Story has already broken the National League rookie home run record for shortstops. Story offers hope for the future...this season and beyondI have nothing to say that hasnt already been said, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. Hes having a great year. It seems like he breaks another record every week or so. He just keeps clicking. Hes having a dream season. Jaguars Jerseys Store . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Jaguars Youth Jerseys . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. http://www.authenticjaguarsshopnfl.com/logan-cooke-jersey/ . PAUL, Minn. DJ Chark Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Taven Bryan Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. CENTER VALLEY, Pa. -- A deer sprinting across a field knocked over a cross-country runner at an NCAA regional race, but the runner got up and finished the race.Saturdays episode during the NCAA Division III Mideast Regional Cross Country Championships at DeSales University in Center Valley was captured on video.Gwynedd Mercy University senior Justin DeLuzio was competing in the 8K race when someone yelled, Watch out for the deer! A deer struck him in the stomach, and he fell to the ground as more deer ran across the course.I turn my head a little bit to the left, and he comes right there, DeLuzio told WCAU-TV. He knocked me down pretty good.A teammate helped DeLuzio to his feett, and he finished the race, placing 294th.dddddddddddd The Gwynedd team finished 46th out of 52 schools taking part.Gywnedd head coach Kevin Clark told The Express-Times newspaper, of Easton, that his team could have finished much higher.All three of these guys could have run significantly faster if this did not happen but made sure their guy was fine, Clark said.The team says DeLuzio, of Limerick, was bruised but otherwise fine. DeLuzio considers himself lucky.I know if that deer was a little bit bigger I could have been in serious trauma, he said. Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen