Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ceiling before the season opener against

in
Über uns
11.05.2018 13:17
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Daniel Ricciardo is hopeful Red Bull can challenge Mercedes for victory at this weekends Belgian Grand Prix.Red Bull remains the only team other than Mercedes to have taken a grand prix win in 2016 -- courtesy of Max Verstappens victory at Barcelona -- while it completed a double podium finish at the German Grand Prix with both Ricciardo and Verstappen beating Nico Rosberg to the rostrum.The Milton Keynes-based outfit next came closest to toppling Mercedes at Monaco but, other than Hockenheim, has been embroiled in a fight with Ferrari over second place in the constructors standings, which Red Bull currently occupies by 14-points heading into Spa.Asked whether he thinks Red Bull can take the fight to Mercedes in Belgium, Ricciardo replied: I would hope so. The race pace in Hockenheim was good. Budapest we were there a bit, and then they sort of turned it up.But Hockenheim, Lewis was still controlling it, but I dont think that they were that much quicker. So I dont think Hockenheim suits us anymore than this track.With Lewis Hamilton set to serve a sizeable grid penalty for a power unit change, the 2014 Belgian Grand Prix winner hopes Red Bull can capitalise on the prospect of fighting just a single Mercedes in Sundays race.If we can just keep nailing the set up and get the car in the window where it works well, and maybe if there is just one Mercedes in front, if we can put a bit of pressure on him, and jump him at the start or something, then I really think we can do something about it.So lets see. I dont want to forget Ferrari. They are going to still be there. Weve got the upper hand on them in the last few races, but there will still be some races where they turn it on as well. It is going to be an interesting weekend, but I do think if I am happy with the car then we will be very competitive. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Ivan Provorov Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. http://www.hockeyflyers.com/authentic-jakub-voracek-flyers-jersey/ . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Dave Schultz Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Dustin Tokarski Jersey . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. PITTSBURGH -- The rafters are a little more crowded at recently renamed PPG Arena.The Pittsburgh Penguins raised their fourth Stanley Cup championship banner to the ceiling before the season opener against Washington on Thursday night. Pittsburgh beat the San Jose Sharks in six games in June for the title.The team finished off an elegant pregame ceremony by having team captain and Conn Smythe winner Sidney Crosby skate to center ice with the Cup held aloft. Crosby, who is out indefinitely with a conncussion, dressed in his familiar No.dddddddddddd 87 jersey for the occasion while the crowd roared.Crosby then placed Cup on a stand at center ice and stood along the blue line with the rest of his teammates as the banner joined the tributes to the 1991, 1992 and 2009 Cup winners.The party didnt last too long. Washingtons Andre Burakovsky scored 59 seconds into the game. Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen