Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ected in the 2014 draft. Th

in
Über uns
20.05.2019 05:04
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

Johanna Konta beat world No 6 Karolina Pliskova in three sets to reach the quarter-finals of the China Open. The British No 1 came through a rain-delayed third-round tie 6-1 3-6 7-6 (7-2) to keep alive her hopes of making the season-ending WTA Tour finals in Singapore.Konta sits 10th in the standings after her latest win, with just the top eight to qualify, and also retains a chance of breaking into the worlds top 10 in Beijing. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The 25-year-old had not beaten this years US Open finalist in five attempts heading into the match but raced through the opening set in just 23 minutes, discounting time lost to a rain break.Pliskova, who converted just three of 13 break points over the course of the match, took the second 6-3 to level but was blown away in the deciding tie-break. Next up for Konta is a last-eight meeting with Zhang Shuai of China who defeated Simona Halep, the fourth seed, in straight sets 6-0 6-3.Konta has played Zhang, the world No 36, four times, recording three wins. Their previous meeting was at last months Wuhan Open, where Konta won in straight sets adding to her victory in the 2016 Australian Open..World No 1 Angelique Kerber is out after losing 6-3 7-5 to Elina Svitolina of Ukraine, whose quarter-final opponent will be Australias Daria Gavrilova.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and live tennis on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: WTA Schedule Tennis on Sky Up to £30 Free Matched Bet Video Julius Erving Jersey .Y. - Major League Soccer is prepared to start its season this weekend even if there isnt a labour deal with its referees and other on-field officials. Shake Milton Jersey . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto. http://www.76ersstore.com/kids-wilson-ch...ers-jersey/.com) - There may be a debate in Philadelphia about who should be the starting quarterback of the Eagles. Allen Iverson Jersey . The Brazilian heads into Saturday afternoons race coming off a close runner-up finish to Ryan Hunter-Reay in the Indianapolis 500. Moses Malone Jersey . Although head coach Randy Carlyle jokingly wondered how much actual training Bolland got done while in London. "I dont know how much training goes on when you go back to the junior team that you played for so I wouldnt read too much into that," laughed Carlyle after the Maple Leafs were put through an up-tempo practice that concluded with a 10-minute bag skate on Thursday. PHILADELPHIA -- Nikolaj Ehlers is a two-sport star who credits his time on the soccer pitch with helping his game on the ice. Ehlers, who played for Denmarks national team until he was 14 before concentrating on hockey, was selected by the Winnipeg Jets with the ninth overall pick in the NHL draft on Friday night. The five-foot-10, 176-pounder was fourth in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League with 104 points (49-55) in 63 games with the Halifax Mooseheads this past season. He feels that his soccer skills have helped him develop more speed on the ice, one of the key elements of his game. "I think Im a fast forward," he said. "I think I have a lot of speed I can use on the wing. I like to set up some nice plays and I like to score some goals." Ehlers was the first player from the QMJHL to be selected in the 2014 draft. The 18-year-old took the leagues rookie of the year and offensive rookie of the year honours. Ehlers also had 28 points (11-17) in 16 post-season games for the Mooseheads. "I found myself becoming more of a fan when I watched him play," said Jets GM Kevin Cheveldayoff. "Any time he got the puck, you felt like something was going to happen. "Hes not the biggest guy when it comes to sizze, but he plays with such good hockey sense that he knows when to take an opportunity to go, and not really put himself in harms way to try to make a play.dddddddddddd" Ehlers speed helps compensate for his relatively slight build. "He doesnt have a lot of weight on him so youre going to want him to continue to grow, but hes a pretty strong player," said Cheveldayoff. "The way he plays the game and the way he moves out there, he has some hidden strength that a lot of players maybe his size dont." Ehlers said he planned to hit the gym over the summer. "Obviously, Ive got to get a little bit bigger and stronger," he said. "I can use my speed to get out of the rough time on the ice, but Im not afraid to get hit or hit somebody." Cheveldayoff said the youngster is a well-rounded individual. "His hockey sense is right up there," he said. "And his characters not far behind. This is a player that every time we had an opportunity to meet with him, we didnt want the interview to end. Hes going to be an exciting player for a long time." Ehlers father, Heinz, was drafted 30 years ago by the New York Rangers (No. 188 overall). He spent his 16-season pro career in Europe. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen