Image and video hosting by TinyPic

little bit strange. Im going to pay

in
Über uns
22.05.2019 05:42
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Henrik Stenson birdied two of his closing three holes to seize a two-shot lead over Rory McIlroy and two others in the second round of the World Tour Championship on Friday.Stensons 6-under-par 66 put him at 10 under overall in his bid to defend a title for the first time.The top-ranked McIlroy (70), Scotlands Richie Ramsay (69) and Englands Danny Willett (67) were tied for second on 8 under at Jumeirah Estates.Stenson birdied his opening two holes, dropped a shot at the fourth, birdied the fifth, and picked up more birdies at 10, 13, 16 and the last. He finished in style despite admitting to hitting the wall at the 12th hole.I felt like I was running out of steam. It was difficult mentally from there on. I had to really focus hard and drag myself over the finish line. Im pleased with that, Stenson said.Besides seeking his ninth title, Stenson is working to finish second in the Race to Dubai that he topped last year. McIlroy has already clinched the European money title and, following a six-week layoff, has his sights set on winning the tour finale for the second time in three years.He moved to 8 under with a first-hole birdie but stalled with 10 straight pars and a 12th-hole bogey. McIlroy birdied the 14th and 15th holes, dropped a shot at 16, birdied the 17th, and found water on the last.I just didnt quite have it today, he said. I grinded out a score, which was the main thing. Im still in a good position.Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain shot the low round of the day, a 64 that included five birdies in as many holes to commence his round, and an eagle at 14. He was tied for fifth on 7 under, along with Justin Rose (66), Swedens Kristoffer Broberg (67), Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (70), and Irelands Shane Lowry (71).Lowry recorded the first hole-in-one in the six-year history of the event, and his first in pro competition when he aced the par-three, 13th. Sean Kilpatrick Jersey . -- The NFL Players Association wants to determine if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaked information about quarterback Josh Freeman being in the NFLs substance abuse program. Jabari Parker Jersey . None of them are Finlands Pekka Rinne, who stands as Canadas biggest challenge in Thursdays quarter-final round. Even while a young Finnish team has struggled with penalties, turnovers and a lack of offensive depth, Rinne has been a rock with a 1. http://www.officialbullsfanstore.com/kid...bulls-jersey/.A. Happs hold on a spot in the Blue Jays starting rotation is in question. Justin Holiday Jersey . -- Byron Scott is taking over the Los Angeles Lakers with the vocal support of his fellow Showtime greats. Wendell Carter Jr. Jersey . Pillar is batting .305 with 17 extra-base hits, 19 RBI and five stolen bases in 34 games for Buffalo this season. The right-handed hitter had an International League high, 18-game hitting streak this season and currently owns an IL high 26-game on base streak.Ryan Miller left the Buffalo Sabres as their all-time leader in wins, and they certainly havent looked capable of getting one themselves lately. Now with the Vancouver Canucks, Miller is expected to face his former team for the first time since being traded as the Sabres look to avoid the NHLs longest regulation losing streak in 22 years tonight. You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1040 Vancouver with coverage starting at 5pm pt. Miller was a cornerstone for the Sabres for nearly a decade, setting franchise records for wins in a season (41) and overall (284) while claiming the 2010 Vezina Trophy. He also spurred runs to the 2006 and 07 Eastern Conference finals. He gained mainstream notoriety for backstopping the United States to the silver medal in the 2010 Olympics, earning MVP honors. An expiring contract, however, led the Sabres to send him to St. Louis in a blockbuster trade on March 1. Its going to be a little bit strange. Im going to pay special attention not to pass the puck to the Buffalo symbol, Miller said. Its going to be nice to see some of the faces over there, but part of hockey is having fun competing against your friends, former teammates, colleagues. I look forward to these opportunities. This is a chance to play against a team and organization that does mean a lot to me. Miller has adjusted just fine after signing with the Canucks (26-17-3) last summer. Hes 23-11-1 with a 2.33 goals-against average and five shutouts. However, hes allowed six goals on 48 shots while losing his last two games after going 7-2-1 with a 1.40 GAA and two shutouts over his previous 10. He made 20 saves Tuesday, when Vancouver lost 4-0 to NHL-leading Anaheim. I think were a better team than that, coach Willie Desjardins said after his team was held to 17 shots. Weve just got to find ways. The Sabres (14-32-3) probably say that nearly every game, as they own the worst record in thhe NHL after finishing last in 2013-14.dddddddddddd Theyre also enduring a franchise-record 13-game losing streak, and a loss to Miller would give them the longest regulation losing streak since San Jose dropped 17 straight from Jan. 4-Feb. 12, 1993. Desjardins, though, isnt taking Buffalo lightly. I think if you look past them, its a mistake. I dont know why we would. We certainly shouldnt be, Desjardins said. The Sabres, 1-16-1 in their last 18 games, did little to strike fear in anyone Thursday, losing 3-2 at Edmonton in a battle of the two worst teams in the league. I think we need to stay positive and just keep approaching every game like were going to win the game, said Jhonas Enroth, who had 31 saves. We cant go into every game thinking were going to lose the game. We have to stay positive and still believe that we can win games. Improved goaltending would also help. Enroth has lost eight straight starts with a 4.66 GAA, but its unclear if hell get the call on back-to-back days. Backup Michal Neuvirth, though, has a 4.10 GAA while losing his last eight starts since returning from a lower-body injury. Hes lost both of his career visits to Vancouver while surrendering seven goals on 67 shots. Miller sympathizes with his former team. When youre not getting the results and people are talking about it, theres that place you can go and kind of get numb and dont get emotionally charged, he said. Last year, I was getting a little bit numb for a stretch, but I reminded myself why I like to play and re-energized myself. I hope they find that energy. Sabres (31PTS) at Canucks (55PTS) VAN was 2-0-0 vs BUF last season Teams have split the last two games in VAN VAN (26-17-3): lost 2 straight, outscored 8-1, 0/10 on PP Miller (10-5-0 at home this season, 2.38GAA, .912sv%) BUF (14-32-3): 0-13-0 past 13 games, outscored 56-19, 29/43 on PK Myers (1G, 1A) past 2 games Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9577 Themen und 9600 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen