Image and video hosting by TinyPic

heap Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping[/url] . A statement from the w

in Unsere Regeln 22.05.2019 07:46
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- Kyle Busch enjoyed a career highlight Sunday with his dominating performance in the Brickyard 400.He led a record 149 laps of the 170 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on his way to winning his second consecutive Brickyard. Combining that with it being the second consecutive year he also won the Xfinity Series race at the track, and he is piling up the Indy trophies.The success has begged the question: With so many triumphs at the Brickyard, is Busch ready to attempt the other big race at Indianapolis?Busch wont rule out competing in the Indianapolis 500, but he still remains focused on the stock car side of racing. He has no experience in an open-wheel car.It certainly may open up some avenues, Busch said. Im not sure [when]. But theres some people out there that have expressed some interest to me, so well see where things kind of go.But obviously my focus is on the Sprint Cup Series and what Im doing here.If Busch needed anything to divert his focus, even famed Indy car, NASCAR and Formula One driver Mario Andretti tweeted about Busch following his win Sunday.Almost impossible to describe how good this Dude is, Andretti tweeted.Busch could show just how good he is by crashing the Indianapolis 500, although he would risk falling flat on his face as the transition is not an easy one to make. He has great understanding of race cars, but it might take him a while to find the right balance of going fast but not going over the edge.And Busch has other things on his mind than the Indianapolis 500. He is eying the remainder of the NASCAR season and to match his back-to-back Brickyard wins with back-to-back championships.Im having fun with what Im doing right now, and well see if something is able to line up then theres a possibility, but I probably wouldnt put too good a chances on that, Busch said.The fear of changing focus is that it could lead to a slump or a disruption to what is going so well at the moment.The Joe Gibbs Racing team knows about hard times. It struggled in 2014 and for the first third of 2015 before coming on strong, thanks in a big part to the resources provided by Toyota.Im always nervous because I know in pro sports its very hard to stay up, and so our goal would be can we do that, stay up and get ready for the Chase and continue to win races, team owner Joe Gibbs said. I dont think [our guys] think much about the Chase -- theyre thinking about trying to win every week.Our guys are getting after it.Xfinity Series: Heat races in the booksIndianapolis was the last of the four Xfinity Series heat races and by far the dullest. Kyle Busch led 62 of the 63 laps, failing to lead Lap 28 during a cycle of green-flag pit stops.The past tracks with heat races (Bristol, Richmond and Dover) had more dicey main events, in part because teams had a chance to work on their cars briefly between the heat and the main.The conditions were what caused the biggest problem for all of us. ... It just seemed like all day the conditions changed with the rubber being laid on the race track and the aero, fifth-place finisher Justin Allgaier said.It was as challenging of a day as I could remember ever in my Xfinity or Sprint Cup Series career.Drivers seemed lukewarm to the entire heat race formula. NASCAR had set the 40 cars that made the field through qualifying and not the heats, meaning the heats had little drama. Drivers also knew they couldnt bring out backup cars if they wrecked before the main event.Busch actually proposed four heat races.The second-place car [in a heat] would start fifth -- youd get guys farther back and that would be interesting, Busch said.Camping World Truck Series: More dirt races?As the Camping World Truck Series race at Eldora Speedway continues to be successful, the idea of more truck races on dirt is enticing.It definitely helps keep the prestige in the dirt racing going, and if they have more than one race, theyd have to be really careful about where they took the trucks, said Christopher Bell, who won Eldora last year and finished second last week. Theres not a lot of places they can go to and race ... because of the back slip -- we have to have run windshields and you cant have the track very wet.Eldora is just a unique place that fits well.NASCAR has five-year contracts with its current tracks but adding a race probably isnt out of the question.I enjoy dirt racing for sure, 2016 Eldora winner Kyle Larson said. I would like to not see Xfinity or Cup go dirt -- I think its pretty special that this is a Truck-only thing.There are other great dirt facilities out there that would be really cool for the Truck series to go to.Eldora Speedway owner Tony Stewart said that the challenge is what Bell indicated, they cant make the track too heavy because that would kick up too much dirt into the windshields. Dirt late models dont have windshields, so dirt kicked back just gets inside the cars.It seems like every year we kind of keep sneaking that direction a little more [with the surface] and we keep making it a little heavier and giving it more grip, Stewart said. It seems like it keeps working. Im definitely open to [other series]. Air Jordan 1 Sale . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Air Jordan 1 Shoes China . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. http://www.airjordan1outlet.com/ . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Cheap Retro Air Jordan 1 . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta returned to practice Saturday after missing 32 days with a fractured finger on his right hand.Pittas return is even more significant considering the Ravens lost tight end?Benjamin Watson to a season-ending Achilles injury last week.In Saturdays practice, Pitta showed no problems catching passes from Joe Flacco. The reason Pitta remained out so long was the concern he could reinjure the finger.Pitta is looking to play his first regular-season game since 2014. He has only played seven games over the previous three seasons after fracturing his hip in 2013 annd 2014.ddddddddddddRavens coach John Harbaugh expects Pitta to play in the Sept. 11 opener against the Bills.Its a good sign, Harbaugh said after Saturdays practice. He looked fine today. Hes got to get his timing back and work the rust off. Hes back today and hell be back all next week and expect him to be ready to go.In addition to Pitta, the Ravens returned four other injured players: nose tackle Brandon Williams, guard John Urschel, tight end Maxx Williams and safety Kendrick Lewis. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen