Image and video hosting by TinyPic

committed to the visit.Ive not made a 100% decision but I know within my mind that I have a lot of faith in Reggie, Bairstow sai

in Unsere Regeln 22.05.2019 07:48
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Jo Weston and Gretel Tippett have been added to the Diamonds squad for the four Constellation Cup netball Tests against New Zealand.Captain Laura Geitz is unavailable due to pregnancy, meaning Clare McMeniman will continue as acting skipper, while Kristina Manua and Stephanie Wood have dropped out after being members of the successful Quad Series squad to make way for Weston and Tippett.We were pleased with our teams recent performance at the Netball Quad Series and wish to give them more court time together to continue to strengthen their connections, coach Lisa Alexander said.Jo and Gretel will provide different options for us.Both had strong ANZ Championship seasons and have impressed selectors with their training during our Quad Series pre-departure camp. They will blend seamlessly into the team.Australia has held the Constellation Cup for the past three seasons, but only after they retained the silverware in a 2-2 series draw last year.They have also dropped the title just once, ahead of the seventh annual competition, which begins in Sydney on October 9.Theres no better sporting rivalry than Australia and New Zealand, Alexander said.After facing the Silver Ferns in the Quad Series, we know we will be challenged in the Constellation Cup.Nothing less than our best will be acceptable in order to retain the Cup.Diamonds squad: Caitlin Bassett, April Brandley, Sharni Layton, Clare McMeniman, Natalie Medhurst, Kim Ravaillion, Madi Robinson, Gabi Simpson, Caitlin Thwaites, Gretel Tippett, Liz Watson, Jo Weston. Jerseys MLB China . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. http://www.wholesalebaseballjerseys.com/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Cheap Jerseys . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Moeen Ali became the first England player to unequivocally commit to touring Bangladesh, a day after one-day captain Eoin Morgan said he had yet to make up his mind.Since the tour was given the go-ahead last week, following a visit by an ECB delegation led by head of security Reg Dickason, most players have been unwilling to give their stance on whether they will undertake the trip having been told they can all take an individual call over the tour which was in doubt after the Dhaka terrorist attack in July.But ahead of the final ODI against Pakistan at Cardiff, Moeen said he had no qualms about undertaking the tour but understood if others felt differently. There is a chance that Moeen, who plays all three formats, could be rested for the one-day leg but will be an integral part of Englands Test plansIf selected, Ill definitely go, said Moeen. Im pretty happy with everything and really looking forward to it.Everyones different and has their own views on things - and as a team, you back others decisions. Its up to the individual. Theres no pressure on anyone - its up to that person and how he feels.My view is youre not safe anywhere these days. I think you can be anywhere and still not safe. I totally understand, and I back every decision people make.On Friday, Jonny Bairstow had also come close to guaranteeing his participation in the trip after saying he has a lot of faith in the security advice given by Dickason. It came on the same day that Paul Farbrace, Englands assistant coach, committed to the visit.Ive not made a 100% decision but I know within my mind that I have a lot of faith in Reggie, Bairstow said during a sponsors evvent for Hardys wine.ddddddddddddIve been on a heck of a lot of tours with him, hes known me since I was a young boy. So Ive got a lot of faith in him. Ive been asking questions regularly about different bits, thats only natural, thats human instinct to ask questions.The world at the moment is not necessarily the safest place, thats in England, thats in Australia, South Africa, in Bangladesh, he added. Youve got to ask questions because, if you dont, you dont have peace of mind. We have a lot of faith in Reg and hes known a lot of us for a long time. There is still a decision to be made but at the same time Im pretty confident in the decision that I will make and that it will be a positive one. If selected, because the squads havent been announced.Alastair Cook has reportedly given his private assurance to the ECB that he will lead the Test leg of the tour, but Morgan has yet to give the same commitment for the one-day internationals.If wed had time off or no cricket between the meeting and now, I cant say I would be any closer to the decision, but I would have had more time to digest everything and let everything settle, Morgan said.The squads for the tour were due to be named on September 9, two days after the T20 against Pakistan, but the one-day party will now be announced the following week to allow further talks between those players uncertain about the tour and the ECB. The Test squad is likely to be named later in the month to allow fringe players another couple of rounds of Championship matches. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen