Image and video hosting by TinyPic

onday?UP NEXTTennessee: The

in
Über uns
12.05.2018 14:21
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Male Swimmer of the Week Michael Duderstadt ? Auburn Senior ? Charlotte, N.C.Duderstadt won a pair of individual events and was on Auburns top two relays in the dual meet win at Tennessee. He swept the breaststroke events for the second straight dual meet, winning the 100 in 53.73 and the 200 in 1:59.94. Duderstadts winning 100 breast time is currently the top time in the nation. He also swam on the winning 200 free relay, swimming the third leg in 19.67, the fastest third-leg split in the event and the second-fastest split overall. Auburns winning time of 1:19.13 is currently fourth-fastest in the country.Male Diver of the Week Liam Stone ? Tennessee Junior ? Auckland, New ZealandStone swept the 1-meter and 3-meter springboard events for a second time this season. His 1-meter springboard score of 418.80 was a season best, his first time above 400 in a dual meet this season. Stone earned 401.78 points in the 3-meter.Male Freshman of the Week Javier Acevedo ? Georgia Scarborough, OntarioIn Georgias win at Missouri, Acevedo swept the backstroke events. He claimed the 100 backstroke in 47.44 and the 200 backstroke in 1:44.87. His time in the 200 backstroke ranks 10th in the nation this season. Acevedo came in second on the 200 medley and 400 freestyle relays.Female Swimmer of the Week Meghan Small ? Tennessee Freshman ? Lineboro, Md.Small won three individual events for the first time in her college career in Tennessees win over Auburn. She recorded NCAA B-cut times in the 200 back (1:56.01) and the 400 IM (4:13.65). Small also posted a season-best time in the 200 free (1:48.03).Female Diver of the Week Lauren Reedy ? Missouri Redshirt Senior ? Rochester Hills, Mich.Reedy swept the springboards and broke her own school record in Mizzous dual against Georgia on Nov. 10. She recorded 387.23 points to win the 3-meter competition and break her own program record of 381.98 on the board, which she set against Alabama earlier this season. Her 3-meter tally was almost 54 points higher than the second-place finisher. Reedy also took top honors on 1-meter after a six-dive round of 299.55 for her fourth event title of the season.Female Freshman of the Week Julie Meynen ? Auburn LuxembourgMeynen swept the sprint freestyle events for the second straight time and the third time overall. She won the 50 free in 22.65 and the 100 free in 49.42. Her winning 50 free time is currently tied for 12th in the nation and is second in the SEC. Meynen swam the anchor leg of the runner-up 200 medley relay and the second leg of the runner-up 200 free relay. Her 22.49 split on the 200 free relay was the fastest in the field. Lions Jerseys China . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. AShawn Robinson Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. http://www.cheapdetroitlionsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-miles-killebrew-jersey . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Cheap Authentic Lions Jerseys .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- Nate Britt hasnt been able to make up for the offense and shooting touch lost with North Carolinas starting point guard sidelined by an ankle injury.Still, the senior was good enough in the final minutes of a tight game to help the No. 7 Tar Heels complete a big comeback -- with some help from a couple of freshmen.Rookie big man Tony Bradley Jr. blocked a shot in the final seconds to help the Tar Heels rally from 15 down to beat Tennessee 73-71 on Sunday, a performance that Hall of Fame coach Roy Williams described as a struggle.With Joel Berry II missing his second straight game due to a sprained left ankle suffered last weekend, Britt finished with 11 points and shot just 4 of 14, but he also had seven assists and a career-high five steals.I talked to (assistant coach Hubert) Davis after practice yesterday and he was telling me: The shots will come ... but youve got to lose yourself in the game, Britt said. You can do so much more than just knock down shots.Britt has started with Berry out, but went 0 for 8 against Davidson. Justin Jackson scored 27 points and hit seven 3-pointers to carry the offense that night, but he shot just 3 of 15 Sunday -- though he had the go-ahead driving score with 2:14 left.While Kenny Williams III led UNC with 12 points, Bradley finished with 10 points and 10 rebounds while fellow freshman Brandon Robinson tipped in a missed drive by Britt with 52.4 seconds left for a three-point lead.Roy Williams was irked by his teams play in the Davidson win. He wasnt much happier Sunday.I approach it like we stunk it up, and we made a couple of plays at the end, he said.Robert Hubbs III had 21 points to lead the Volunteers (4-4), who led 30-15 early and shot 65 percent in the first half before finishing at 52 percent. But UNC had 22 offensive boards and scored 25 second-chance points to offset its 40-percent shooting.We told our team at halftime: if were going to win the game, were going to have to do it by rebounding the ball, Tennessee coach Rick Barnes saiid.dddddddddddd We didnt do it. Carolina just played volleyball with it.BIG PICTURETennessee: The Volunteers repeatedly came up big shots to answer UNCs pushes in the second half. But rebounding and the 3-for-13 shooting from 3-point range was too much to overcome.Like I told them, its easy to go in the locker room and say, `We did this, we did that, but the fact is we came to win and we didnt, Barnes said. I dont want them to feel good about being close in games. Weve got to figure out a way to get over the hump.UNC: The Tar Heels badly miss Berrys floor leadership, scoring ability and toughness to finish through contact. That was especially glaring with Jackson struggling and the front line of Kennedy Meeks and Isaiah Hicks combining for 15 points and nine boards.While Roy Williams wouldnt focus on Berrys absence, Britt was asked about his takeaway from the past two games of playing without Berry.You could see how much we need him, Britt said.BRADLEYS BLOCKTennessee had a last chance to tie as Lamonte Turner drove toward the basket. The 6-foot-10 Bradley blocked the shot and grabbed the loose ball in what amounted to the Volunteers last real shot.The point guard was dribbling toward me kind of fast so I knew just to try to help, Bradley said. I put my hand up and the ball hit my hand, and I got the rebound. It happened so fast.POLL IMPLICATIONSThe Tar Heels didnt look particularly sharp in two wins this week. Could that cost them some votes in the new AP Top 25 released Monday?UP NEXTTennessee: The Volunteers host Tennessee Tech on Tuesday night.UNC: The Tar Heels play their second straight against a Southeastern Conference opponent in a marquee matchup against No. 6 Kentucky on Saturday in Las Vegas.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen