Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ed out play. [url=http://www.authe

in
Über uns
25.05.2019 09:19
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

VANCOUVER -- The list of Toronto Maple Leaf injuries grew Saturday when centre Dave Bolland was taken to hospital for surgery after suffering a cut on his left leg. On Monday, the team announced Bolland had undergone successful surgery in Vancouver "to repair a a severed tendon on the outside of his left ankle." and will be out indefinitely. Bolland was hurt early in the second period of Torontos 4-0 loss to the Vancouver Canucks when he was taken into the boards by Zack Kassian. Kassians skate appeared to hit the back of Bollands leg. The 27-year-old from Mimico, Ont., instantly crumpled to the ice. He was attempting to get back on his feet when Kassian scored the games second goal. Bolland had to be helped to the bench by teammates. After the game, Toronto coach Randy Carlyle could offer few details but compared Bollands injury to the one suffered last year by Erik Karlsson of the Ottawa Senators. Karlsson missed 10 weeks when his Achilles tendon was partially sliced while being checked into the boards by Matt Cooke of the Pittsburgh Penguins. "He suffered a cut similar to the Karlsson injury," said Carlyle. "I dont know the severity or which tendon, but he did suffer a cut into that area." Moments after Carlyle spoke to reporters Bolland hobbled out of the Toronto dressing room on crutches. He was loaded onto a stretcher to be taken to hospital. "I havent really saw it," Carlyle said of the play. "I know Kassian went into finish his check. I cant comment other than that." Kassian said it was a clean hit. "I havent seen it again, or really looked," he said. "I just went in to finish my hit. I am not sure what even happened to him. "I went in there hard to finish my hit, I dont know what happened but it was a clean hit. I know it was clean so no talking about that." The Leafs are already without top centre Tyler Bozak and defenceman Mark Fraser. Goaltender James Reimer said Bollands injury will hurt the team. "Losing a guy like that, hes been real solid for us, probably one of our best players for the last couple of games," said Reimer, who faced 47 shots in the loss. "Its real tough to lose him but having said that, as a team we have to find a way to rally around him and play well for him and try to win one for him." Bolland came to the Leafs this year in a trade from Chicago. In 15 games he has six goals and four assists. Wayne Chrebet Jersey . - The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with free-agent centre Brian de la Puente. Joe Klecko Jersey . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night. http://www.authenticnyjetspro.com/Customized/. - The Raiders have released guard Mike Brisiel after two disappointing seasons in Oakland. LeVeon Bell Jersey .com Tours season-opening Colombia Championship on Sunday, breaking the course record with an 8-under 63 in the completion of the third round before rain washed out play. Mark Gastineau Jersey . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener.Like Sidney Crosby in 2006, Nathan MacKinnon will get a taste of Team Canada at the world championships at the age of 18. MacKinnon was one of three players added to Canadas worlds roster Sunday, along with Brayden Schenn and Matt Read of the Philadelphia Flyers. The Colorado Avalanche rookie and 2013 No. 1 pick had two goals and eight assists in his first career Stanley Cup playoff series. Crosby starred at his first world championships, putting up eight goals and eight assists in nine games in Latvia in 2006. David Perron of the Edmonton Oilers pulled ouut of the tournament with a hip injury.dddddddddddd Sam Reinhart of the Kootenay Ice is with the team in Zurich for training camp and Canadas upcoming exhibition game. Hes the third ranked North American skater on NHL Central Scoutings list for next months draft. MacKinnon is set to arrive in Zurich on Monday with defenceman Erik Gudbranson. Schenn and Read are scheduled to be there Tuesday. Canada will travel to Minsk, Belarus, after playing one exhibition game. The IIHF world championship begins Friday, as Canada opens at Chizhovka Arena against France. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen