Image and video hosting by TinyPic

peaked at No. [url=http://www.2019airmax

in
Über uns
13.05.2018 15:45
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

TUCSON, Ariz. -- Sefo Liufau has his groove back, and so does Colorados offense.It came at just the right time for the Buffaloes with a season-defining stretch up next.Liufau passed for three touchdowns and ran for another, helping No. 16 Colorado roll over Arizona 49-24 on Saturday night for the Buffaloes first four-game winning streak in 14 years.The victory keeps Colorado (8-2, 7-1 Pac-12, No. 12 CFP) atop the Pac-12 South with games against No. 23 Washington State and No. 13 Utah coming up to close out the regular season.Were right where we want to be, Lifau said.Liufau was sharp after being banged up against UCLA, hitting 19 of 27 passes for 213 yards, including two touchdowns to Shay Fields. Liufau also ran for a 2-yard score.Phillip Lindsay ran for 119 yards and three touchdowns, helping the Buffaloes to their best start since opening the 2001 season 8-2.It felt great, especially with the passing game; it has not been there, Fields said. Its something we stressed before this game.While Colorado is on course for the Pac-12 South title, Arizona (2-8, 0-7) is in the midst of its first seven-game losing streak since 2004.The Wildcats moved the ball well on offense but failed to capitalize on some early chances to allow Colorado to pull away.It hasnt been a great season, but were still going to come out and play, Arizona quarterback Brandon Dawkins said. Were not going to hand any teams any wins.Samajie Grant ran for 113 yards and two touchdowns and the Wildcats outgained Colorado 417-388 in total yards. Arizona also had 13 penalties for 143 yards and three drives that ended with missed field goals by Josh Pollack.Those are killers, Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez said of the penalties. Its hard for us to stop somebody and we finally stop them, to give them a first down on a penalty with poor technique. Youre not a good football team when you do those things and you dont give yourself a chance to beat anybody.THE TAKEAWAYColorado: The Buffaloes played the way they were supposed to against a downtrodden opponent to remain a game ahead of No. 13 Utah in the Pac-12 South.Arizona: The Wildcats defense was picked apart yet again and their offense was unable to capitalize on numerous chances. Arizona has two games left to avoid going winless in the Pac-12.LIUFAU-FIELDS CONNECTIONLiufau and Fields had a good thing going against one of the nations worst passing defenses.In the second quarter, Liufau hit Fields on a 47-yard pass, setting up Lindsay for a 4-yard touchdown run. Liufau followed that with a perfectly-placed pass to Fields for a 15-yard score that put the Buffaloes up 21-10.Fields added another score in the third quarter, a 27-yard catch that included a double move to get open and a broken tackle to get into the end zone.Fields finished with six catches for 108 yards.WILDCAT QUARTERBACKSArizona had both its top quarterbacks healthy again and they split time.Dawkins threw for 107 yards on 9-of-19 passing and ran for 81 yards before coming out late in the third quarter. Anu Solomon was 3 of 7 for 48 yards passing and ran for 11 yards before being replaced by Khalil Tate in the final three minutes.Brandon has run the ball well. Hes throwing the ball well, albeit the protection was breaking down, Rodriguez said. I think Anu went in there and did some good stuff. I may start him this week, but its better to watch the film so I can truly judge his performance.UP NEXTColorado hosts No. 23 Washington State next Saturday before its showdown against the Utes on Nov 26.Arizona plays at Oregon State next Saturday, then closes out the season against rival Arizona State. Wholesale Air Max 2019 . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Air Max DLX 2019 For Sale . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.2019airmaxireland.com/cheap-men-s-nike-air-max-90-ultramarine-running-shoes-white-royal-blue-red-537384-136-sale.html . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Air Max 95 Release Dates 2018 . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Nike Vapormax 2018 Mens . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Campbells season opener against visiting Bluefield College on Thursday night has been postponed due to lightning. The game has been rescheduled for Saturday afternoon at Barker-Lane Stadium.The Fighting Camels, who went 5-6 overall and 3-5 in Pioneer Football League action last season, are led by All-PFL first-team running back DeShawn Jones, who needss nine rushing yards to reach 2,000 in his career.ddddddddddddBluefield lost 24-20 in its Mid-South Conference (NAIA) opener against Pikeville last Thursday. The Rams finished 1-10 overall and 0-5 in the Mid-South last year. Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen