Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ts coming through that were scheduled to come on stream in the s

in Unsere Regeln 27.05.2019 07:55
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Theyve hugged and made up after their Twitter feud, but Liz Cambage still feels the need to teach Andrew Bogut a few things about racism and police brutality.The Australian basketball stars traded barbs on social media in the weeks leading up to the Rio Olympics.It started with a post from Bogut, who compared protesting against police brutality in Melbourne to protesting for less jumbo jets on highways.Cambage had attended a rally that day in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, following a spate of race-fuelled violence in the US.She took umbrage at his comments and said she would ask him about it in Rio.They, inevitably, had a chance meeting in the lobby of Australias athletes accommodation complex before the Games started and gave each other a hug.At the end of the day, were teammates, she said after another dominant individual performance in the Opals 61-56 win over Turkey in their second pool game.People can literally say whatever they want on Twitter but you dont know if theyre being sarcastic or real.I feel like I still do need to educate Andrew Bogut on police brutality and racial profiling from police officers in Australia.So if we get some time, if I catch him in the dining hall, hes probably going to hate me because hes going to get an education day. Cambage, like Bogut on Friday, insisted there was no lingering issue between the pair.At the start I was a little bit angry about it but thats just me. Thats just Liz being Liz, and then Im over it a couple of hours later, she said.Were teammates. Team Australia is a family - it doesnt matter if theyre divers, gymnasts, hockey players. We support each other, were one team.It was just a bit of joking around on Twitter. Discount Bears Jerseys . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Cheap Bears Jerseys China . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.chicagobearsshoponline.com/william-perry-bears-jersey.html . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Chicago Bears New Jersey 2019 . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Mike Ditka Bears Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Renault expects to see the progress made at the last two races materialise into a step forward at this weekends Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps.Renault sits ninth in the standings after 12 races, with just the six points scored by Kevin Magnussen in Sochi to its name. The team, which only returned as a full manufacturer this season, has struggled to move closer to the midfield and has switched the majority of its focus to 2017, meaning the current car appears unlikely to improve drastically.However, technical chief Bob Bell thinks the races in Hungary and Germany before the summer break will set Renault in good stead this weekend.[Spa] will be difficult for us, but the work we have done in the last races should stand us in good stead, Bell said. Weve got a better handle on car balance and I think we should be able to keep our current level of performance.ddddddddddddWeve not got a major upgrade, but we should see the progress made in the last two races transfer forward to Spa.Though focus has switched to next season Bell says there are upgrades in the pipeline for the tail-end of 2016 which should help the team in its quest for top-ten finishes.We fought with Haas and Toro Rosso and I think we are capable of getting on their tails again. There will be some developments coming through that were scheduled to come on stream in the second part of the year so even though our focus will primarily be on 2017 after the shutdown, we should still be able to improve upon our current level of form. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen