Image and video hosting by TinyPic

w possibility [for us to win Worlds] for sure, Crown said. But its not zer

in Unsere Regeln 28.05.2019 06:59
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Chris Morris smashed 62 off 38 balls to see South Africa to a thrilling one-wicket win over England in Johannesburg, with the series now level at 2-2 with one to play. Joe Root (109) hit his eighth ODI hundred and second-straight in the series, helping England recover from 108-6 after a collapse of 4-13, and set South Africa 263 to win.England seemed to have a series win within their grasp, reducing the hosts to 210-8 in reply, before Morris blasted South Africa to victory, taking the series to a decider in Cape Town on Sunday.South Africa won the toss and somewhat surprisingly chose to bowl first on a pitch they smacked 439 on when last playing at The Wanderers.An early breakthrough, Jason Roy top-edging Kagiso Rabada (4-45) to fine leg, went some way to vindicating their decision, before Alex Hales hit 50 in a partnership worth 69 with Root for the second wicket.Looking to take the attack to leg-spinner Imran Tahir (3-46) like they had done successfully in the first three ODIs, Hales perished at deep midwicket when attempting a slog-sweep for six.Tahir then took two wickets in his next over - Eoin Morgan cutting to point and Ben Stokes edging to Hashim Amla, who took a fine catch to his right at slip. Watch this brilliant catch from Hashim Amla to claim the wicket of Ben Stokes Jos Buttler and Moeen Ali too fell for single-figure scores, both to Kyle Abbott (2-57), the former top-edging an attempted hook onto his helmet which looped back to the bowler, and Amla taking another fine catch to dismiss the latter.With England reeling at 108-6 at the halfway point of their innings, Root put on a crucial 95 for the seventh wicket with Woakes (33).Root brought up the England 200, and his century an over either side of Woakes wicket - top-edging Rabada behind - in the 42nd. Joe Root was in sensational form, hitting his second straight century in the series A useful cameo from Adil Rashid (39 off 26 balls) helped England up to 262 before he was the last wicket to fall, a tiring Root having scooped to fine leg, and Stuart Broad picking out long-on.Broads return with the ball got off to a better start, bowling Hashim Amla in the first over as the opener chopped onto his stumps.The in-form Quinton de Kock (27) - scorer of two centuries in the series - and Faf du Plessis (34) recovered from the early blow, before a break for bad light due to a floodlight failure seemed to disrupt the South African innings. Stuart Broad celebrates the wicket of Hashim Amla in his first over back in ODI cricket Stokes (2-46) and Woakes (1-42) both struck with the score on 63, Stokes benefitting from another drag on by De Kock, and Woakes sending the stumps splattering when clean bowling Du Plessis with a beauty.Drops of JP Duminy (31) by Hales on one and AB de Villiers (36) by Roy on nine, as well as a strong lbw shout against Duminy being turned down, denied England further breakthroughs and De Villiers in particular cashed in after his reprieve.He blasted Broad (1-55) for a four next ball and then a straight six as the seamer struggled following his early wicket. Chris Woakes celebrates after running out AB de Villiers Woakes eventually dismissed the ever-dangerous De Villiers, running out the South African skipper with a direct-hit and Duminy departed soon after, with no doubt this time as he was trapped lbw by Rashid on the back foot.A couple of terrific catches - Reece Topley (2-39) off his own bowling to remove Farhaan Behardien (38) and Morgan snaffling David Wiese (21) at cover off Stokes - saw England move closer to a series-clinching win. Chris Morris hits out in his match-winning innings Topley removed Rabada for a duck - caught by Root at slip - but Rashid then dropped Morris in the deep in the same over.It proved to be a costly error as Morris struck four sixes and three fours on his way to his match-winning fifty. Although he fell - bowled by Rashids googly - with one run still needed for victory, Tahir tucked away the winning runs next ball.Watch highlights of a thrilling fourth ODI between South Africa and England at 10pm on Sky Sports 3, then join us for the series decider in Cape Town from 7.30am on Sky Sports 2 on Sunday. Cheap Nike Dunk Shoes . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Nike Dunk Low Womens . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. http://www.nikedunkscheap.com/ .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Nike Sb Dunk Mid For Sale . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Nike Dunk Low Mens . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. CHICAGO -- Nearly 4,000 fans gathered at the historic Chicago Theatre for the first League of Legends World Championship quarterfinal showdown. Before the matches started, the North American fans were chanting for Americas last hope, Cloud9, the remaining team from the United States. But the fan-favorite wasnt the actual favorite, as South Koreas Samsung Galaxy took to the stage.Led by Kang Ambition Chan-yong, Samsung Galaxy went on to crush Cloud9, despite the latters occasional early game advantages. At the focal point of the team was Lee Crown Min-ho and Park Ruler Jae-hyuk, who both had an impressive series through a number of champions.The victory left the crowd close to silent, with a small amount of cheers.Were happy that we won, obviously, Crown told ESPN. I feel that I need to keep practicing so we can perform even better in the semifinals. I really cant grasp the feeling of joy right now. I think, going forward, if we win the future matches, Ill feel that more. I just want to practice hard and try to perform even better in the future stages. Even if we lose, I want to show the fans that were a really worthy team.With the win, Samsung Galaxy will meet the winner of H2K Gaming and Albus Nox Luna. Albus Nox, who has had a storybook run at Worlds, wasnt favorited coming into their quarterfinal match.Its uncertain how the game is going to unfold, he explained. My wish is that H2K will win and meet us at the semifinals, because Im really looking forward to playing against Ryu. I cant really think about [playing against Ryu] right now, I cant imagine how its going to unfold, but I think itll be okay.But before making it this far, South Korean fans regarded Samsung Galaxy with ambivalence after they ended KT Rolsters journey to Worlds. I think it was pretty obvious we would [be] rated as thhe underdog amongst the Korean teams, because our performance wasnt as good as the other teams and our position wasnt really up there yet, Crown said.dddddddddddd I dont really care too much about what people think, Im just trying to do my best and really just keep going. I think thats what has kept us winning so far, so thats what well try to do for the future.Looking ahead, Crown says he wants to face a rival if his team makes it to the finals in Los Angeless Staples Center. Id like to meet SK Telecom T1 in the finals and the reason is [Lee Faker Sang-hyeok], whos the best player in the world, Crown explained. And if we are able to defeat them, Im able to beat the best and become the best. Even if I lose, I will identify room for improvement. I just want to face the best.He says Faker presents a new challenge if they meet in the mid lane in the finals.I think Ill be a little nervous [if I face Faker] and also, sort of lost in my confidence, Crown continued. Also, Faker in each of his movements, he does a lot of psychological pressure and stuff. Thats going to be really tough, but Im looking forward to having a lot of fun.If they make it that far, Samsung will have a chance to become the second franchise to win two World Championships, with Samsung White taking the title in 2014. That would allow them join the list of two-time winners alongside SK Telecom T1.Its definitely a low possibility [for us to win Worlds] for sure, Crown said. But its not zero. Its at least 0.1 percent, but Im willing to give it a shot. If we make it to the finals, we might lose, but we still have a shot and I just really want to practice hard, but there will have to be some luck as well. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen