Image and video hosting by TinyPic

t of the game and Miller said afterward that Cun

in
Über uns
28.05.2019 16:25
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- After spending two days dissecting the problems from their last loss, the Indiana Pacers found some solutions Saturday.And they didnt even need their best player, Paul George, to bail them out.Instead, Indiana made a season-high 12 3-pointers, forced 18 turnovers and pulled away from the struggling Chicago Bulls for a resounding 111-94 victory, after George was banished to the locker room for the final 13 1/2 minutes after inadvertently kicking the ball into the stands.This is what we feel we can do out on the floor, Pacers coach Nate McMillan said. Again, its going to be a process and its going to take time for us to continue to build. But this is the type of game we want to build off of.There was a reason this one looked easy.After seeing their problems exposed on tape, the embarrassed Pacers (3-3) found motivation in proving everyone wrong this time -- especially against a team playing back-to-back games for the first time this season.The Pacers took full advantage of the opportunity.C.J. Miles scored 20 points off the bench, making four 3s. Myles Turner finished with 16 points and four blocks, and George still had 13 points and seven rebounds.That was more than enough against the Bulls (3-3), who have lost three straight.Jimmy Butler and Doug McDermott each scored 16 points, while Rajon Rondo had nine points and five assists. But Rondo (four) and Butler (six) combined for nearly as many turnovers as the Pacers had as a team (12).Right out of the gate, you could see it was going to be tough, Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg said. Weve got to find a way to bounce back and do the things to be successful.The game was only tied once, at 2-2, and Indiana soon took control.EJECTEDGeorge appeared to be upset when there was a no-call on one of his shots and then he was called for a foul on the Bulls ensuing possession. He was assessed a technical foul and immediately ejected. He said he apologized to the fan the ball hit. I just meant to kick the ball against the stanchion, George said. My soccer skills arent as good as I thought. Im glad my teammates were able to pick up this win and me not be at fault for a loss.THREE FOR THE SHOWAfter Georges departure, with 1:42 left in the third, the Pacers had two 3s out of their next four baskets. Indiana, which took 26 attempts, had made 10 3-pointers three other times this season.TIP-INSBulls: Had an eight-game streak with 100 or more points snapped. ... One night after Wade made five 3-pointers, his highest single-game total since April 2009, he was 1 of 9 from the field and 0 for 2 on 3s. ... Guard R.J. Hunter returned to his hometown for the first time with Chicago.Pacers: Extended the lead to 26 in the second half, their largest lead of the season. The previous best was 16 points against the Los Angeles Lakers on Nov. 1. ... The Pacers scored 62 points in a half for the second time this season and topped the 100-point mark for the fifth time in six games.UP NEXTBulls: Will try to snap their two-game losing streak against Orlando when the series resumes Monday in Chicago.Pacers: Will chase their first road win of the season Monday night at Charlotte. The Hornets have won three of the last four in the series including a sweep last season.Wholesale Custom Hockey Jerseys . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Custom Hockey Jerseys Outlet . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. http://www.customjerseyshockey.com/ .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Cheap Custom Hockey Jerseys . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Custom Hockey Jerseys China . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres.TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Unlike last seasons 32-point victory for Dayton, this one went down to the wire.Ryan Mikesell made his second 3-pointer of the game with 76 seconds left and Dayton beat Alabama 77-72 on Tuesday.That was a big shot, a really big shot for him, Dayton coach Archie Miller said. Hes a tough-minded kid, hes got guts and I knew when he shot it he would have a chance to make it just because of who he is as a competitor.Alabama coach Avery Johnson called his last timeout to set up a tying 3-point play with 19.5 seconds remaining, but Corban Collins open attempt from the corner was off the mark.Coach Johnson did a really good job of drawing up a play to get us open, Collins said. I just had to take my time and I rushed it a little bit. But like coach said, its something we can look at in film and fix, and next time we see that situation we know how to handle it better.Scoochie Smith made three of Daytons nine 3-pointers and scored 20 points. Charles Cooke had 19 points and 10 rebounds for Dayton (2-0), which connected on 24 of 44 shots from the floor while Alabama made only 23 of 59 (39 percent). Mikesell and Josh Cunningham each scored 12 points.Really, really hard fought game, especially early in the season to come out on the road and find a way to get a win was big for our group, Miller said.Collins and Braxton Key scored 15 points apiece for the Crimson Tide (1-1), which outrebounded the Flyers 40-28, includding 18-5 on the offense end.ddddddddddddDazon Ingram had 14 points and seven assists.Where we wouldve lost the game, obviously would have been on the glass, Miller said. Obviously we could not rebound the ball like a college basketball team today so thats something were going to take into account.BIG PICTUREDayton: The Flyers found themselves one spot outside the Top 25 this week, but with a win over the Crimson Tide, Dayton could be poised to move up next week.Alabama: The Crimson Tide lost to Dayton for the second consecutive year and must now wait for another chance to prove itself on a national stage.INJURY REPORTDaytons Josh Cunningham was fouled on a one-handed dunk to give his team a four-point lead in the final three seconds. He suffered an injury which knocked him out of the game and Miller said afterward that Cunningham could miss time due to knee and ankle injuries.FRESHMAN STANDOUTKey scored 10 of his 15 points in the second half for Alabama and he had a team-high six rebounds.NEXT UPDayton: The Flyers will return home, where they are 15-3 since the start of last season, and will face Saint Marys on Saturday.Alabama: After having its 16-game home winning streak against non-conference competition snapped, Alabama will attempt to start a new streak on Friday when it hosts Ball State. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen