Image and video hosting by TinyPic

icanes.ARCADIA, Calif. -- My Fiona rallied from off the pace to win the $55,000 feature for fillies and mares by 3 1/2 lengths T

in
Über uns
29.05.2019 01:23
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Canterbury have been urged to fire up and rediscover their `Dogs of War mentality as they face an embarrassing NRL finals exit in the first week.Des Haslers Dogs have been pitched into an elimination final against Penrith after a late-season lapse which saw them sink from third spot after 19 rounds to seventh.They suffered their third loss on the trot against South Sydney in last weeks final round with the enduring image from the game being skipper James Graham delivering a pre-game rev up to his teammates in an effort to shake them from their doldrums.Graham was breathing fire most of the game, and it boiled over when he lashed out with his leg at fellow Englishman Sam Burgess, an act for which he escaped suspension.Prop Tim Browne, who also had a run in with Burgess as the sides walked off the field at halftime, said the sides forwards needed to adopt Grahams aggressive attitude heading into their finals match up with the Panthers.Its good when he revs up like that. Everyone gets up on the back of it and grows another leg, Browne said.Hes a passionate player, we all know that. We need it from him this week.The Bulldogs will be boosted by the return of Sam Kasiano, the sides strike weapon all year, from a two-week suspension.Browne warned that Kasiano, or any of the Bulldogs pack, wouldnt be able to make an impact unless they addressed their handling woes which have characterised their recent rut.Prop Aiden Tolman said Kasiano had been a big contributing factor behind what little success they had had over the last two months.He definitely adds some impact. Hes a great player and hes been part of the reason we got a few wins the month before. He was coming on and creating some damage around the ruck, Tolman said.Discount Nike Air Max 95 Womens . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Air Max 270 Black Outlet . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. http://www.airmax270cheaponline.com/cheap-air-max-95-online/white-air-max-95-sale.html . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Cheap Air Max 95 China . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Cheap Air Max 95 White . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes.ARCADIA, Calif. -- My Fiona rallied from off the pace to win the $55,000 feature for fillies and mares by 3 1/2 lengths Thursday at Santa Anita after being idle since mid-August.Ridden by Fernando Perez, My Fiona ran 6 1/2 furlongs in 1:17.19 and paid $9.40, $4.20 and $2.60.Brainspin returned $3.60 and $2.40 as the 2-1 favoritee, while Ponder Lea was another 1 1/2 lengths back in third and paid $2.dddddddddddd40 to show.The victory, worth $42,900, increased My Fionas career earnings to $474,743, with six wins in 15 starts. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen