Image and video hosting by TinyPic

r team lead), one sack and one forced fu

in
Stadt
30.05.2019 05:40
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have acquired import defensive back Chris Randle, as well as the 26th pick in the 2014 CFL Draft, from the Calgary Stampeders in exchange for the teams 24th overall selection in this years CFL Draft. Randle also signed an extension with the Blue Bombers. "This is a great day for me as an athlete," said Randle. "To be going to a team that really wants me, and to an organization with great fans, a new stadium, and desire to win, I really couldnt be more excited." Randle spent the past two seasons with the Stampeders, starting 16 games in 2013 and registering 34 defensive tackles, eight special teams tackles, four interceptions (tied for team lead), one sack and one forced fumble. "We are really excited to add Chris to our roster. This is a player who is very versatile, has been very impressive in his first two seasons in our league, and someone we had pegged extremely high on our free agent list," said general manager Kyle Walters. "The trade was made to ensure we could get Chris under contract and we are very pleased to make that announcement this evening." Jamie Langenbrunner Jersey .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension. Nico Hischier Jersey . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. http://www.authenticdevilspro.com/Marcus...-devils-jersey/. If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Kyle Palmieri Jersey .com) - It may just be the right place and the right opponent for the Detroit Red Wings to snap their longest losing streak of the season. Martin Brodeur Jersey .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was. ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- The St Johns IceCaps got an early preview of what it will take to win in the post-season. Jerome Samson scored the eventual winner as St. Johns defeated the visiting Springfield Falcons 3-1 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. The IceCaps currently sit in fourth spot in the Eastern Conference, four points behind Springfield, while the Falcons are just one of two clubs in the East to have already clinched a playoff spot. "That is the kind of team, the kind of squad, we are going to have to beat in the playoffs down the road," said Samson. "The kind of game we played, to be hanging around 3-0 and almost get the shutout, it shows a lot and builds up our confidence." Samsons goal came on what he described as a "broken play" at 10:55 of the second period and gave St. Johns a two-goal advantage. "I took a shot off a defenceman and then the puck was kind of scrambling and then (Brenden) Kichton ended up behind the net," said Samson. "I got open on the side of the net and the goalie was kind of swimming in the crease a little bit, so that helped me. It was a huge goal for us, to get the two-goal lead."; John Albert had a pair of goals for the IceCaps (42-22-6) while Tyler Beskorowany made 23 saves for the victory.dddddddddddd. Patrick McNeill replied for the Falcons (44-21-6). Jeremy Smith stopped 28 shots in defeat. Albert opened the scoring for the IceCaps when he picked up a loose puck off a rebound and buried a low wrist shot 4:34 into the first period. Albert added his second, finishing off a 2-on-1 give-and-go with captain Jason Jaffray 15:13 into the second period. McNeill put the Falcons on the board with a point shot that hit off a skate on the way through with 4:33 left in regulation time. St. Johns head coach Keith McCambridge was satisfied with his clubs effort, especially in the defensive zone, just one night after allowing eight goals against in a loss to Springfield. "I was impressed with the level we played at," he said. "I thought our attention (towards) the areas we thought we had to get better at, (things) that we werent at our peak performance in with regards to last night-- we were able to get offensive opportunities and keep pucks out of our net by bearing down and making sure we are strong in front of net." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen