Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ame. Theres more to the Kings than bangin

in
Stadt
30.05.2019 05:41
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

PSV Eindhoven missed the chance to close up on Eredivisie leaders Feyenoord when they were held to a goalless draw at lowly Willem II on Saturday. With Feyenoord and Ajax not in action until Sunday, Phillip Cocus side could have moved up into second and left themselves just one point off the summit.Captain Luuk de Jong missed the best chances for his side, who remain in third place. Heerenveen could not make up any ground on PSV as they were held to a 1-1 draw by Vitesse at the Abe Lenstra Stadion.On-loan Chelsea midfielder Lewis Baker put the visitors ahead on 72 minutes when he lobbed the ball over the goalkeeper from a tight angle on the right.Substitute Henk Veerman, though, make sure the points were shared when, with six minutes left, he spun into the left side of the penalty area.Excelsior finally ended their five-match losing streak with a 3-2 win over Sparta Rotterdam at the Stadion Woudestein.Loris Brogno put Sparta ahead on 22 minutes, but that lead lasted on four minutes before Stanley Elbers levelled.Fredy Ribeiro netted a breakaway goal on the half-hour to make it 2-1 to Excelsior before a penalty by Nigel Hasselbaink on 65 minutes looked to have settled matters.However, Sparta defender Denzel Dumfries set up a tense finale when he reduced the deficit from close range with 17 minutes left.Samuel Armenteros struck two late goals as Heracles Almelo came from behind to beat Go Ahead Eagles 2-1 at the Polman Stadion.Jarchinio Antonia had given the visitors the lead on 17 minutes following a quick break down the right.Armenteros, though, levelled in the 68th minute with a looping half-volley and then won it with a fine individual run and finish six minutes from time.Groningen moved up the table away from the relegation scrap with a 2-1 win over Den Haag.A deflected effort from defender Hans Hateboer put the home side in front on 10 minutes, but Den Haag were level just before the break through Edouard Duplans 18-yard strike.Tom van Weert, though, secured all three points for Groningen in the 54th minute with an angled drive after being slipped into the right side of the penalty area.Watch Ajax v NEC Nijmegen (1.25pm) and Feyenoord v PEC Zwolle (3.45pm) live on Sky Sports Mix on Sunday. Also See: Live Eredivisie on Sky Eredivisie fixtures Eredivisie table Get Sky Sports Joey Bosa Jersey . - Florida State has suspended Jameis Winston for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday, extending its initial punishment of one half after the quarterback made offensive and vulgar comments about female anatomy earlier this week. Russell Okung Jersey . But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents. http://www.officiallosangeleschargersfoo...s-jersey-womens. The team said they will announce a corresponding roster move prior to their series opener on Tuesday night in Kansas City. Casey Hayward Jersey . Still, Milan remained five points behind city rival Inter Milan in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League berth, after Inter beat 10-man Parma 2-0. Meanwhile, Paul Pogba led the way as Juventus stayed on course for a third consecutive title with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Bologna. Derwin James Jersey .Chanathip Songkrasin opened the scoring in the sixth minute before Kroekrit found the target twice in the 57th and four minutes from fulltime.Vietnam and Malaysia play their second leg on Thursday. Vietnam won the first leg 2-1.MANCHESTER, England - Rio Ferdinand brought his trophy-filled, 12-year stay at Manchester United to an end on Monday by announcing he would be leaving Old Trafford to continue his playing career. The 35-year-old Ferdinand, who became Englands most expensive player when he joined United from Leeds for 29.1 million pounds in 2002, has not been offered an extension to his contract that expires next month. He suggested, however, that his departure was on his own terms, saying in a statement: "I have thought long and hard over the last few months about my future, and after 12 fantastic years playing, for what I regard, as the best club in the world, I have decided the time is right for me to move on." A tall, elegant, ball-playing defender, Ferdinand made 454 appearances for United — his last coming in the 1-1 draw at Southampton on Sunday in the final match of the season. He had been marginalized by the club this season, making just 14 appearances. Ferdinand won six league titles, two League Cups, one Champions League and a Club World Cup with United and forged one of Premier Leagues great centre-back partnerships with Nemanja Vidic, who will also leave this summer to join Inter Milan. With left back Patrice Evra soon out of contract, too, whoever comes in as the full-time replacement for fired United manager David Moyes faces a huge task to rebuild the defence. Ferdinand has had injury problems in recent years — particularly with his bacck — and has been following a strict training regime to extend his career, but he signalled he is not ready to retire.dddddddddddd "I am feeling fit and healthy, ready for a new challenge and looking forward to whatever the future holds for me," he added in the statement. While Vidic was afforded an emotional farewell at Old Trafford in his final home match, receiving a memento from club great Bobby Charlton before last weeks Premier League game against Hull and a rousing ovation from Uniteds fans, Ferdinand will leave without any ceremony. Sections of the British media reported Monday that Ferdinand was told in the dressing room after the Southampton match that he wouldnt be offered a new deal. "Circumstances didnt allow for me to say goodbye the way I would have liked," he added in the statement, "but Id like to take this opportunity to thank my teammates, staff, the club and the fans for an unbelievable 12 years that Ill never forget. Winning trophies I dreamed about as a kid came true at this great club." The low point of his spell at United undoubtedly came in 2003 when he was banned for eight months after being found guilty of missing a drugs test. But he will be remembered by United fans as one of Alex Fergusons best defensive purchases, despite his hefty price tag, with Ferdinand breaking the mould for English centre backs with his touch, athleticism and ability to play the ball out of the back. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen