Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my main goal this year. I had some

in
Stadt
30.05.2019 05:42
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

DALY CITY, Calif. -- Stacy Lewis matched playing partner Lydia Ko with birdies on Nos. 15 and 16 and added another on the 17th to take a one-stroke lead Saturday in the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic. Lewis and the 17-year-old Ko first played together two years ago, developing an on-course friendship features fist bumps and lots of chatter. "Weve played a lot of golf together," said Lewis, 12 years older than her counterpart. "I was impressed with her then. I think the best part of her game is the maturity." The third-ranked Lewis and fourth-ranked Ko each shot 4-under 68 at Lake Merced. Winless since the Womens British Open in August, Lewis had a 10-under 206 total. Ko won the Canadian Womens Open as an amateur the last two years and took the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December in Thailand in her second start as a professional. She has five victories in pro events. Lewis and Ko first played each other in the final round of the 2012 Canadian Open, when the then 15-year-old became the youngest winner in LPGA Tour history. "We both play fast and we got into a good rhythm," said Lewis, who has five runner-up finishes since her victory at St. Andrews. "Its nice to play with someone who is playing well. I think it made both of us elevate our game." Lewis matched shots with Ko, who celebrated her birthday Thursday, throughout the day to retain her edge. "Its fun watching Stacy play," Ko said. "She does make me feel like I have to play better. I always knew she was good. Her rankings and scores show that. Its really good for me, as a rookie, to play with a player like Stacy. Its a great opportunity for me to learn from another great player." Theyve played together through the first three rounds. "Its fun to be in the last group," Lewis said. "I know the crowd got into there. I think they were tired of us making pars, so we both went on a run there and made a few birdies for them." Lewis played bogey-free on a difficult course that was hit hard by rain Friday. "This is probably the worst Ive hit the ball all week," she said. "This course is so hard you can make a bogey real quick. I was putting good, so when I hit a couple of good putts for par, I got some momentum going." Jenny Shin was four strokes back at 6 under. She also shot 68. "My whole life I hit my putts short," Shin said. "Hitting it past the hole was my main goal this year. I had some long putts that fell in that helped turn it into a better round." Hee Young Park also shot a 68 to move into fourth at 5 under. "It was freezing and rainy yesterday and the win was always changing," she said. "Today the weather was perfect. That was the big difference." Michelle Wie, the winner last week in Hawaii, was tied for 13th at 1 under after a 71. She played the first two rounds with Lewis and Ko. "I think I was just a little tired from last week," Wie said. "So many emotions, celebrating, and travelling back here. I got some good rest." Wholesale Jaguars Jerseys .com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup. Quincy Williams II Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseysauthentic.com/. According to a release sent by the league, the Saskatchewan Roughriders were the only team to exceed the cap. Their total salary expenditure of $4,417,975 was $17,975 over the salary cap of $4. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Authentic . -- Two out of three aint bad. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys .C. -- Martin Kaymer set a U.IRVING, Texas - Tony Romos dramatic return from his latest back injury doesnt mean he is cleared to face the next opponent.Coach Jason Garrett said Tuesday that Dallas was waiting on additional testing for an injury he says is unrelated to the herniated disk Romo sustained in Washington last December, when surgery kept him out of a season-ending loss to Philadelphia with a playoff berth on the line.Romo hurt his back against the Redskins again Monday night, getting what Garrett called a contusion on a third-quarter sack. X-rays were negative, and Romo took a pain injection before returning for the final series of regulation and a failed possession in overtime of a 20-17 loss that snapped Dallas six-game winning streak.After saying on his radio show earlier in the day that he anticipated Romo being ready to face the Cardinals (6-1), Garrett was more evasive when he met with reporters. The coach said Romo seemed good when they spoke by phone, but he hadnt seen the quarterback before Romo went for a CT scan.The Cowboys (6-2) were off Tuesday, and Romo has skipped the Wednesday practice every week during the regular season as part of his post-surgery routine. He had a procedure to remove a cyst from his back in April 2013 and missed all the off-season workouts last year.Weve just got to wait and see how he feels, obviously, Garrett said. Because we played late last night, well be more abbreviated anyway, more of a jog through-type mode.Garrett said it was a medical decision to allow Romo to return, but didnt discount the resolve of a quarterback who led a comeback victory over the Redskins while playing with the herniated disk and did the same thing against the 49ers in 2011 with cracked ribs and a punctured lung.Romo didnt eeven come close to a rally this time.dddddddddddd The last drive of regulation, starting at the Dallas 3, stalled after one first down. The game ended in the extra period on a four-and-out sequence when the Cowboys couldnt convert second-and-2 on three straight pass plays.Hes been in this kind of situation before and played very well, Garrett said. Hes very credible. Hes mentally and physically tough. He seemed capable of doing what we asked him to do on the sidelines. I think we made the right decision. Unfortunately it didnt work for us.The Cowboys scored on both possessions Romo missed, with backup Brandon Weeden getting a boost on his first snap from Murrays 51-yard run to set up a field goal. Weeden then led an 80-yard drive capped by a 25-yard touchdown pass to Jason Witten.Garrett dismissed the notion of whether he considered sticking with Weeden once owner Jerry Jones delivered the news to him on the sideline that Romo would be able to return.Tony is our starting quarterback, so theres no discussion there, Garrett said. If Tony was capable of playing and if Tony was functional and able to play, Tony was going to go back in when he was ready to do so.And Romo didnt think the injury had anything to do with a closing sequence that included his fifth sack and an intentional grounding penalty on third-and-1.I think it was their defence on the last series or two that affected it more than anything else, Romo said. They had the right call on a couple times that took away what we wanted.The question now is whether the Redskins took away Romo for another game, or longer.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen