Image and video hosting by TinyPic

every game last season, his first with the Jets after four with Seattle and helped lead New York to a franchise-record 5,925 yy

in Unsere Regeln 01.06.2019 14:51
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

STILLWATER, Okla. -- The players at No. 13 Oklahoma State know one thing: They dont have to look for help to wrap up a special season.After escaping with a 45-44 victory over Texas Tech over the weekend, the Cowboys needs to win Saturday at TCU to set up a Bedlam showdown with No. 8 Oklahoma on Dec. 3 for the Big 12 championship.The Cowboys (8-2, 6-1 Big 12) know that they need to focus on the next game and not look ahead to the looming contest with their intra-state rivals, especially on the road against a strong opponent in TCU (5-4, 3-3). The Horned Frogs are coming off a bye week that followed a dominating 62-22 win on Nov. 5 over then-No. 17 Baylor, the only Big 12 team that has beaten Oklahoma State (35-24 back on Sept. 24).Each week I talk to them about the importance of focus, and fortunately, weve had big wins, and whether you have a big win or you have a loss youre not happy with, you have to re-focus on Sunday, said Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy. Were not good enough to even look past tomorrows practice, and TCU, in my opinion, is a considerably different team than they were even three weeks ago.The players appear to be buying into the notion that they cannot look past TCU.It is hard, but right now, we just focus on TCU and well be ready for Bedlam next week, said defensive tackle Vincent Taylor, who is tied for sixth in the Big 12 in both sacks (5.5) and tackles for loss (9.0). Dont watch ESPN, the AP polls, the college polls and all that, stay off of Twitter. Its hard, but to be focused, thats what you have to do.With the Sooners ranked eighth, West Virginia No. 10 and the Cowboys at No. 13, there is a lot of speculation that no matter who emerges as the Big 12 champion, they will be shut out of the College Football Playoff.I cant control that, said junior quarterback Mason Rudolph, who ranks fifth in the nation with 3,384 passing yards and is 12th with 24 touchdown tosses. We control our own destiny and regardless of our ranking, we know whats at stake and what we can accomplish, so were really trying to block that out and look forward.Gundy actually considers his team 9-1, discounting the Cowboys controversial 30-27 defeat to Central Michigan back on Sept. 10, when the Chippewas scored a touchdown on a Hail Mary pass during a final, untimed play that officials later admitted should never have been awarded.Nobody will ever convince me we lost that game, Gundy said.Gundy still has faith that the committee would alter its perception of the result based on how the game ended, but also acknowledged he doesnt have the stomach to engage in the type of politicking that might be necessary to get his team into the playoff if it should win the next two games.When you get into administrative politics, Id just as soon jump off a building than deal with people like that, Gundy said. I havent thought about it a lot because we have to play these next two games. And at that point, somebody can make a decision on that. Theyre supposed to be deciding on who they think the best teams are -- thats what they say, right? I mean, I never watch the show. Id rather watch `SpongeBob than watch or listen to his comments, to be honest with you. Swell Flaske Hvit Marmor . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Swell Flaske Butikk . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. http://www.swellflaskenorge.com/ . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Swell Flaske Liberty .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Swell Flaske . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The New York Jets activated left guard James Carpenter from the active/physically unable to perform list on Tuesday after he missed the first four days of training camp with a hamstring injury.Carpenter practiced with the team after having been previously replaced by Dakota Dozier at left guard with the starting offense during the first four camp practices.Carpenter started every game last season, his first with the Jets after four with Seattle and helped lead New York to a franchise-record 5,925 yyards.ddddddddddddDefensive end Muhammad Wilkerson (leg), right tackle Breno Giacomini (back), wide receiver Devin Smith (knee), running back Khiry Robinson (leg) and cornerback Kendall James (undisclosed) remain on the active/PUP list. Coach Todd Bowles said none of the players is close to being activated.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen