Image and video hosting by TinyPic

already started worrying about it since the schedule came out. They re

in Unsere Regeln 02.06.2019 05:59
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

She Will Reign has firmed to outright Golden Slipper favouritism after keeping an unbeaten record in the $500,000 Inglis Nursery at Randwick.In a win that had jockey Ben Melham rating the $20,000 yearling as a quality racehorse, She Will Reign recovered from a tardy start to beat her fellow sales graduates by four lengths.Trainer Gary Portelli left it until race morning before deciding to start She Will Reign after the Randwick track received more than 30mm of rain in the lead-up to the Villiers Stakes meeting on Saturday.Except for a few fleeting strides as the field jumped, Portellis decision to back She Will Reign up after a Kembla Grange win last week always looked like paying off.Melham, who linked with the Portelli-trained Rebel Dane to win the Manikato Stakes during the Victorian spring carnival, said he had no doubt She Will Reign would be too good as he cantered her to the start.Going to the barrier I knew shed win, he said.Melhams association with Rebel Dane opened the way for the Melbourne jockey to have the inside running for the Nursery ride.I was lucky enough to trial this horse when I was up here trialling Rebel Dane, Melham said.I put my name on it when I trialled it. I thought it was pretty special.Golden Slipper bookmakers also thought the win had some X-factor about it as they promoted She Will Reign from an $11 equal favourite to the top line of betting at $8.Easing down over the final 100m, She Will Reign, the $1.90 favourite, defeated Diamond Tathagata ($41) with African Rainbow ($81) a short head away third.Portelli said She Will Reign would be sent for a short spell to be prepared for next years best two-year-old races.She has always been very fast and I originally thought she might only be a nine hundred-metre horse, Portelli said.Now the next thing we have to do is try to teach her to settle because it can be hard to lead all the way in any big race.Melham brought up a race-to-race double when the favourite Kinshachi ($4.60) scored a clear-cut win for Godolphin in the Segenhoe Cup. Cardinals Jerseys China . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Custom Cardinals T-shirts . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. http://www.custommlbcardinalsjersey.com/ . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Custom Cardinals Jersey China . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Cheap Custom Cardinals Jersey . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Our experts weigh in on four of the biggest questions in NASCAR:Turn 1: Who will be the next Hendrick Motorsports driver to win a race?Ricky Craven, ESPN NASCAR analyst: Jimmie Johnson will win a Chase race before the season is over, Im confident of that! Chase Elliott has been the fastest of the group, but having never won adds ?pressure. Jeff Gordon winning at Martinsville would be the ultimate story ... but Im thinking with my heart. And I like the progress we are seeing from Kasey Kahne. That said, brain says Jimmie.Ryan McGee, ESPN.com: Chase Elliott. Its not just that hes the trendy pick, hes the best they have right now. And he doesnt have a bazillion pit-road penalties (sorry Jimmie).John Oreovicz, ESPN.com: Its tempting to say Chase Elliott, but common sense says it has to be Jimmie Johnson. I get the feeling that if the 48 team knocks off the rust with a win, more will soon follow.Bob Pockrass, ESPN.com: Jeff Gordon. He wins at Martinsville and drops the mic on his career as a substitute driver.Turn 2: Ty Dillon and Erik Jones are both outside looking in heading to the final race of the Xfinity Series Round of 12. Is it a blow to the series if theyre both eliminated, or good to show the unpredictability of the Chase?Craven: Its both. You should favor your brand names making it past Round 1, but thats not as important as this format creating intrigue, surprise, and entertaining storylines. Win, lose or draw, this next race has become more valuable because of the the scenarios and discussions leading up to it. The format in its first year for the series has already created added interest. Thats a good thing!McGee: Im still really divided over the Chase in the two lower series, particularly in Xfinity, and this is why. You are trying to establish stars and give youngsters a shot at winning titles. When you add this to a series thats already overrun with Cup Series moonlighters, this feels a bit unfair. I like the Chase format in Cup, but I always felt like the what title are we running for? check box was enough here.Oreovicz: Its a bigger deal if Jones doesnt make the cut, because hes already been appointed as a star of the future and a lot of people have tabbed him as this years Xfinity championship favorite. I dont think Dillon dropping out would move the needle all that much.Pockrass: If it happens -- and I dont think it will -- it would be a blow to the series. They have been among the best drivers -- and the most popular drivers --- in the series all season and for them not to be in the final eight would be a shame.ddddddddddddTurn 3: What do you expect out of Tony Stewart in his last seven Sprint Cup races?Craven: Im concerned that The bloom has fallen from the rose in terms of excitement in the next half dozen races for the three-time champion. Its not going to be a Jeff Gordon-type retirement celebration, but a celebration will exist when we get to Miami because Tony has had a brilliant career. A win in the last seven races would be fitting, but I cant see it happening. Lets hope Tony proves me wrong.McGee: A front bumper that is 30 feet wide and made out of steel.Oreovicz: Not much in the way of results, but 100 percent effort behind the wheel and plenty of smart-ass remarks to his friends in the media. I hope he goes through this final flurry of races with a relaxed attitude and enjoys himself.Pockrass: Expect him to go out with a bunch of finishes between 10th and 20th. Thats the way hes run recently, and he wont do anything to bring attention on himself. Hed rather the spotlight shine on the drivers competing for the title. He won a race this year and hell hang up the Cup firesuit content knowing he earned a win in his final season.Turn 4: At what point do drivers begin worrying about Talladega being this rounds determining event?Craven: The concern began Monday morning as the focus shifted to the second round. These drivers with championship aspirations know they must take care of business in the next two weeks --?a win at Charlotte or Kansas is the only insurance policy they can buy -- to avoid a Talledega calamity. Theres an easy and hard way of doing things at Talledega. The easy way is to not go depending on success, and of course the hard way is just the opposite. The damn place requires near perfection in terms of strategy, timing and teamwork and luck. No driver wants to pin hopes on the latter!McGee: The instant the checkered flag flew last weekend at Dover.Oreovicz: When the green flag waves at Talladega. Theres no sense worrying about it until then; as Juan Montoya so often says, It is what it is. By winning between now and then, one or two drivers can spare themselves that worry.Pockrass: They already started worrying about it since the schedule came out. They really will start worrying after Kansas if they dont have a win. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen