Image and video hosting by TinyPic

all one-and-a-half yards and I sm

in
Stadt
03.06.2019 05:39
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

John Arne Riises thunderbolt for Liverpool against Manchester United turned him into an instant hero for the red half of Merseyside in 2001. Ahead of the visit of Jose Mourinhos side to Anfield, live on Monday Night Football, Riise tells Sky Sports how he scored the goal that gave birth to one of the most recognisable football songs of the Premier League era.It was just one of those times when things just went the way you hoped they would. I could never have dreamed of scoring that kind of goal, said the flame-haired Norwegian. It was the first time Id played against Manchester United, a team that had David Beckham and all of their big boys in it. I just told Didi Hamann to push the ball one-and-a-half yards and I smashed it. I didnt even feel like Id hit it but 15 years later I still get asked about it. Riise takes the shot that made him an instant hit with Liverpool fans I used to spend five or six hours a day practising my shooting technique when I was young so it didnt come for free but sometimes things are just meant to be. It was a good goal, its followed me around ever since and it put me straight into the hearts of the fans. Watch Liverpool’s top five goals against Manchester United Riise left Liverpool for Rome in 2008 but Reds fans still sing his song - to the tune of Bruce Channels Sixties classic Hey Baby - to this very day.It so difficult for me to describe what that feels like, added Riise, who is currently playing for Indian Super league champions Chennaiyin FC. Riise was part of the Liverpool side that won the Champions League in 2005 I get texts from friends in Liverpool on matchdays when they sing my song in the pubs before the game and at the stadium.Its been a long time since I was there, I left eight years ago and I could never have hoped for or dreamt of that. It shows that I did something right in my seven years there and its one of the reasons why I love - and always will love -Liverpool. Its my club. The Norwegian is in his second stint playing in the Indian Super League United are three points behind Liverpool ahead of the Red Monday clash with their bitter rivals, and Riise feels the onus is on Mourinhos side to come away from Anfield with a positive result.Its one of the biggest games you can play in, he said. Wherever you go in the world there seem to be more fans of Liverpool and Manchester United than any other team. Riise recreates his famous free-kick against United But I think as it stands this game is more important for Jose Mourinho than Jurgen Klopp because he needs to turn things around and show his team are still capable of challenging at the top.Its a big game for both teams but for me Mourinho is under more pressure now.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Liverpool have title chance Nev & Carras match preview Sky Live: Liverpool v Man Utd Red Monday: Tactics analysed Custom Buccaneers Jerseys . The Toronto Blue Jays star won his second consecutive Hank Aaron Award as the most outstanding offensive performer in the AL on Monday after votes by fans and a panel of Hall of Famers were tallied. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys China . The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games. http://www.cheapbuccaneers.com/. Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. Wholesale Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. Authentic Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys .Y. -- In a span of three days, Shabazz Napier and Connecticut knocked out both Philadelphia schools in the NCAA tournament.Manor rookie Pascal Wehrlein caused an early red flag in Chinese GP qualifying when he crashed into the barriers on the Shanghai International Circuits pit straight. After a wet final practice, the majority of the water had cleared from the track by the time Q1 begun - and Manor sent Wehrlein straight out on the supersoft tyres.However, rounding the final corner to begin his opening timed lap, Wehrlein discovered to his cost that all the moisture hadnt quite cleared as he lost control on a lingering damp patch on the main straight. Opening the DRS flap just as he went through the water, the Germans MRT05 swapped ends on him and Wehrlein was sent into a collision course with the barriers. A subsequent red flag stopped the session, as trackside workers atttempted to dry that section of track.ddddddddddddWatch the moment for yourself in the video above.Watch the Chinese GP on Sunday - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. When is Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times for the business end of the Shanghai weekend Also See: Qualy report: Nico on pole, Lewis last When is the Chinese GP on Sky? Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen