Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TAMPA, Fla. [url=http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-19-Tajae-Sharpe-Womens-Jerse y/]Tajae Sharpe Jersey[/url] . -- New York Y

in
Handys
15.05.2018 10:21
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. Tajae Sharpe Jersey . -- New York Yankees reliever David Robertson is not overanalyzing his role as Mariano Riveras replacement. Robertson is moving from an eighth-inning setup man to closer following Riveras retirement. "Its the same deal," Robertson said Tuesday after a pre-spring training workout at the Yankees minor league complex. "Throwing the eighth or ninth inning, youve still got to get three outs. Youve got to be effective. You cant give up a lead. Im not going to try to overthink the whole situation." Rivera has said that Robertson is the right man for the role. The former teammates spent time together last month at the New York baseball writers dinner. "First thing he said is, You scared?" Robertson recalled. "Im like, No. Its typical Mo. Hes all over my case already. I havent even thrown a pitch yet, and hes on me. He knows I can do it, and I think I know I can do it. Its just a matter of actually stepping out there and doing it." Given the chance to fill in as closer when Rivera injured a knee in 2012, Robertson strained muscle in his left ribcage. Rafael Soriano took over as closer for the rest of the season. Robertson went 5-1 with a 2.04 ERA in 70 games last year, striking out 77 in 66 1-3 innings. "Hes been in some huge situations here," Yankees pitching coach Larry Rothschild said. "Hes been around Mo. Hes in a good position to know what he has to do. Hes done everything that you could ask him to do to this point to become a closer. Now its just a matter of executing the pitches. Unless he gets overwhelmed by the situation, I dont anticipate major problems." Rothschild also said CC Sabathia has increased his throwing program during the off-season to build up arm strength and stamina. Coming off elbow surgery to remove a bone spur in October 2012, Sabathia was 14-13 with a 4.78 ERA last year. "The last couple winters, three or four really, he hasnt been able to do a lot with going back to his knee and then the elbow last winter," Rothschild said. "Hes been able to do a lot more this winter, so coming into spring training I think hell be in a little different place than he has been the last couple years." NOTES: Rothschild has had email communication with Japanese RHP Masahiro Tanaka. "Theres going to be adjustments hes going to have to make," Rothschild said. "Hes got the presence of mind to know what he needs to do to adjust when he gets here." ... SS Derek Jeter, limited to 17 games last season due to injuries, took 48 swings during his second day of batting practice. Eric Decker Jersey . With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold. Harry Douglas Jersey .com) - The Denver Nuggets snapped a losing streak last time out and will try to carry that momentum Saturday night when they welcome the Indiana Pacers to the Pepsi Center. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-91-Derrick-Morgan-Womens-Jersey/ . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory.LONDON - Former Manchester United manager David Moyes is being investigated by police over an allegation he assaulted a man in a bar. The incident between the 51-year-old Moyes and a 23-year-old man reportedly happened on Thursday in northern England. When asked about the incident involving Moyes, police said they were "investigating a report of an assault at the Emporium wine bar in Clitheroe. Steve McNair Jersey. Officers attended the bar at about 10 p.m. yesterday and it was reported that a 23-year-old local man had been assaulted by a 51-year old man." Police said the victim did not require hospital treatment and that "no-one has been arrested at this stage." Moyes was fired by United in April following a disappointing 10-month tenure. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen