Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ontinue to earn him the admiration of fans across the globe. Todays announceme

in Unsere Regeln 10.06.2019 05:52
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

Kyle Edmund marched into the quarter-final of the China Open with a brilliant 6-4 4-6 6-4 victory over Spains Roberto Bautista Agut. The 21-year-old, who came through qualifying to make the event, faces Andy Murray in the last eight which you can see on Sky Sports 1 from 7am on Thursdaysday.But for Edmund his impressive form continues, he provisionally moved into the worlds top 50 with a win over Guillermo Garcia-Lopez in the first round and that climb will continue after he saw off world No 18 Bautista Agut in Beijing. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Edmund took the first set and looked to be heading for a straight sets success when he had chances in the second, but Bautista Agut showed the nerve that has made him a two-time champion this year.The Spaniard levelled to take the match into a decider but the match was decided in the seventh game of the third set, with Edmund breaking Bautista-Agut and then holding serve to seal victory in two hours and 10 minutes and a place in the quarter-finals.Also into the last eight is David Ferrer, the veteran Spaniard needed just an hour and 17 minutes to beat Fabio Fagnini 6-3 6-4, while Alexander Zverev continued his fine form with a straight sets win over Jack Sock.In the outstanding second round matches, Pablo Carreno Busta knocked out Bernard Tomic and will next face eighth seed Richard Gasquet who beat Americas Sam Querrey.Grigor Dimitrov also advanced, seeing off Steve Johnson in three sets to set up a second round tie with Lucas Pouille, Adrian Mannarino beat Albert Ramos Vinolas and will next face Rafael Nadal while Malek Jaziri stunned Guido Pella to advance to a showdown with Milos Raonic.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Sign in to watch live on Sky Sports 1 Beijing/Japan latest scores John Tavares Jersey . Fielder ended 4-for-5 with a solo homer, while Avila was 4-for-4 with two runs scored for the Tigers, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and rebounded from a loss in Mondays opener. Victor Martinez and Austin Jackson both contributed two hits, an RBI and a run scored as Detroit maintained its healthy lead atop the AL Central. Tie Domi Jersey . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the fourth round of the Sony Open in just 89 minutes. http://www.officialmapleleafspro.com/Fel...afs-jersey/.com) - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre. Johnny Bower Jersey . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener. Custom Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U.Concord, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Jeff Gordon isnt retiring from racing after the 2015 season, but the 43-year-old driver is making this his last year competing for a championship in the Sprint Cup Series. Gordon, a four-time champion in NASCARs premier series, announced to his Hendrick Motorsports team and then revealed on Twitter on Thursday that this will be his final year competing for a title. He has driven the No. 24 Chevrolet for team owner Rick Hendrick in the series since November 1992. His Cup championships occurred in 1995, 97, 98 and 2001. As a race car driver, much of what Ive done throughout my life has been based on following my instincts and trying to make good decisions, Gordon said in a team statement. I thought long and hard about my future this past year and during the offseason, and Ive decided 2015 will be the last time I compete for a championship. I wont use the R-word because I plan to stay extremely busy in the years ahead, and theres always the possibility Ill compete in selected events, although I currently have no plans to do that. Since his Cup debut in the 92 season-ending race at Atlanta Motor Speedway, Gordon has made 761 consecutive and career starts. His 92 career victories places him third on the series all-time race winners list, behind only Richard Petty (200) and David Pearson (105). Among those race wins include three in the Daytona 500 and a record five in the Brickyard 400. Gordon also holds the record for most victories on road courses with nine. Gordon had one of his best seasons since his most recent championship in 01. He won four races, including the Brickyard 400, and had a series-high 23 top-10 finishes. Gordon came up one point short of advancing into the final four for the Nov. 16 championship race at Homestead-Miami Speedway. He finished sixth in the point standings. Theres simply no way to quantify Jeffs impact, said Hendrick, who first noticed Gordon during a race at Atlanta in March 92. Hes one of the biggest sports stars of a generation, and his contributions to the success and growth of NASCAR are unsurpassed. Theres been no better ambassador for stock car racing and no greater representation of what a champion should be. I will never be able to properlly express the respect and admiration I have for Jeff and how meaningful our relationship is to me.dddddddddddd Im so grateful for everything hes done for our company and my family, and I look forward to many more years together as friends and business partners. HMS said in a news release that it will announce plans for its 2016 team alignment at a later date. Jimmie Johnson, the six-time Sprint Cup champion, Dale Earnhardt Jr., NASCARs most-popular driver, and Kasey Kahne also drive for the organization. Gordon has been dealing with back problems in previous years. Last May, he suffered from back spasms during the weekend of the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. He completed that race, finishing seventh, but Xfinity Series regular Regan Smith was on standby. Gordon is 27 races away from tying Ricky Rudds record of 788 consecutive starts in the series. I dont foresee a day when Ill ever step away from racing, Gordon said. Im a fan of all forms of motorsports, but particularly NASCAR. We have a tremendous product, and Im passionate about the business and its future success. As an equity owner in Hendrick Motorsports, Im a partner with Rick (Hendrick) and will remain heavily involved with the company for many years to come. It means so much to have the chance to continue working with the owner who took a chance on me and the incredible team thats stood behind me every step of the way. In learning of Gordons announcement, NASCAR Chairman and CEO Brian France released a statement, saying, Jeff Gordon transcends NASCAR and will be celebrated as one of the greatest drivers to ever race. We have all enjoyed watching his legend grow for more than two decades, and will continue to do so during his final full-time season. His prolonged excellence and unmatched class continue to earn him the admiration of fans across the globe. Todays announcement is a bittersweet one. Ill miss his competitive fire on a weekly basis, but I am also happy for Jeff and his family as they start a new chapter. On behalf of the entire NASCAR family, I thank Jeff for his years of dedication and genuine love for this sport, and wish him the very best in his final season. The 2015 Sprint Cup season begins with the Feb. 22 Daytona 500. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen