Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ld, their offload plays brilliant.We dont play them too much, its a differe

in Unsere Regeln 10.06.2019 09:00
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

VIRGINIA WATER, England -- With less than a month to go before the U.S. Open, Rory McIlroy is still looking for his true form after missing the cut at the BMW PGA Championship on Friday. The worlds No. 2-ranked golfer finished with a 3 over par 75 for the day and a 5 over total for two rounds on the West Course at Wentworth. McIlroy was one of five 2012 European Ryder Cup winners to bow out of the Tours flagship event -- joining two-time defending champion Luke Donald, Ian Poulter, Graeme McDowell and Paul Lawrie. However, it was a different story for another of Europes winners at Medinah. Francesco Molinari put himself in position to capture a fourth European Tour title by shooting a 68 in cold, wet conditions to move one shot clear of the field on 6 under. "I am really happy with my two days and while the conditions were quite tough, Im hitting the ball well off the tee, and the putter is also working well," the Italian said. Four players -- South African George Coetzee (70), Scotlands Marc Warren (70), Englands Mark Foster (69) and Spains Alejandro Canizares (70) -- share second place on 5 under. Spains Sergio Garcia (71) put aside controversy earlier in the week after an inappropriate remark about Tiger Woods to be just five shots from the lead at 143. McIlroy could only manage to hit four fairways in his second round, a roller-coaster front nine of four birdies but also five bogeys. The Northern Irishman steadied to par the next seven holes but then doubled-bogeyed the 17th when he drove out-of-bounds ahead of a two-putt birdie at the last. It is the second year in succession that McIlroy has missed the cut at Wentworth. "It was just a tough day and I didnt get off to the best start to be 2 over through 3," McIlroy said. "I did manage a couple of birdies to get back to level but it was a grind. "I was missing a lot of greens and couldnt really give myself many chances to make any shots back and obviously try to get into the weekend." McIlroy was undecided as to whether to travel to Paris to see his girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki prepare for the French Open or travel to Monte Carlo for the Monaco F1 Grand Prix. Donald (72) was 6 over after two rounds and missing the two over par cut by four shots in the miserable conditions. "Even for England this weather is pretty unseasonal and it made the course play very tough because the last couple of years its been very warm and the ball has travelled a lot," Donald said. "I was nine over through 21 holes playing pretty terrible golf, really." Poulter (76) and 8 over is planning to make the most of his free weekend, going to the Champions League final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday and then to the Monaco Grand Prix on Sunday. "Im fine. Im fine," Poulter said. "Dont worry about me as I will be posting some good scores again, soon." Lawrie was 3 over par with a 72 and McDowell 5 over after a 75. McDowells last five tournament results are now: missed cut (Masters), win (RBC Heritage), missed cut (Players Championship), win (Volvo Match-Play Championship) and missed cut (BMW PGA Championship). "My next tournament is the US Open and I would say my preparation is perfect," he said, laughing. Wholesale Air Max . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Discount Air Max Shoes . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.cheapairmaxchinadiscount.com/ . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Cheap Air Max For Sale .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Wallabies vice-captain Michael Hooper denies he had a point to prove to doubters of the Pooper back-row combination in Saturday nights win over South Africa.Hooper was man-of-the-match in the 23-17 victory, which ended a run of six consecutive Test defeats for Australia.He ripped through 13 tackles - more than any other player on the park - while also seizing two turnovers in a tireless 80-minute shift.It came on the back of two weeks of intense debate over whether Australia should continue with Hooper and David Pocock as dual opensides, or dump one of them to the bench and revert to a more traditional back-row structure.While Pocock was subdued by his usual high standards, the strength of Hoopers performance suggested theres still plenty of value in the current set-up, but he said the external chatter around his position did not motivate him.I think whats important for each individual in the situation we were in is to try and do your role, he said.The coaches pick you to try and pput what he sees (as) your strengths out on the field and do that as much as possible.ddddddddddddI didnt have a point to prove - what I wanted to show myself and the staff that you can do the role.I thought 1-15 did that, certainly for the majority of the game.The Wallabies will find out just how genuine their resurgence is when they face Argentina in the Rugby Championships fourth round in Perth this weekend.The Pumas copped a heavy defeat to the All Blacks on Saturday but took the game right to them for the better part of an hour.They came out of the blocks hard and weve started slow in all our games this year so thats certainly something we need to rectify, he said.Theyre good around the field, their offload plays brilliant.We dont play them too much, its a different style, something were getting more used to but not something were fully across yet. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen