Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ng that I admire a lot about him and would want to get better at, Dharmaraj says.?While Mohit feels that winning the World Cup f

in Unsere Regeln 11.06.2019 08:20
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

ST. LOUIS -- Khris Davis saw he had a chance to score, so he took off.Davis hustled home on an infield grounder in the eighth inning and the Oakland Athletics rallied for two runs, beating the St. Louis Cardinals 3-2 Saturday night.Oakland trailed 2-1 in the eighth when Davis singled with one out against Matt Bowman (2-5) and Ryon Healy doubled, extending the longest active hitting streak in the majors to 13 games.Seung Hwan Oh relieved and Max Muncy hit a grounder that Brandon Moss stopped with a dive, but Davis easily beat the throw to score the tying run.The play was to see the ball through the middle, stay on the corners, Davis said. He dove, so as soon as he dove I thought it would be a good time to go.Brett Eibner followed with a sacrifice fly.St. Louis starter Mike Leake was scratched because he was still recovering from having shingles. The Cardinals fell to 1-8 in interleague games at Busch Stadium this season.Zach Neal pitched a career-best six innings. Oakland pitchers held the Cardinals without a hit after the fourth inning, retiring the last 17 batters.I caught a second wind after that third inning, said Neal. My mechanics started flowing a little bit. The ball was coming out better than it was early on.Daniel Coulombe (2-1) and Liam Hendriks combined for two perfect innings to set up Ryan Madson, who pitched a perfect ninth for his 26th save.They were great, Oakland manager Bob Melvin said about his bullpen. Daniels now all of a sudden in a role he hasnt been in before and has to go back out and get the first out of the eighth. Hendriks came in. He was probably more rested then weve had in a while and then to get a clean ninth against that team with no base runners.Cardinals rookie Alex Reyes made his first major league start, giving up one run on two hits and four walks in 4 2/3 innings.I feel like my command could have been better, Reyes said. Four walks, I wasnt able to get deep in the game, but I tried to execute pitches as best as I can. Things didnt work my way, but hopefully next time they will.Zach Duke relieved and hit pinch-hitter Danny Valencia to load the bases, then walked Davis to force home a run. Reyes had started his big league career with five relief appearances, pitching 9 1/3 scoreless innings.Randal Grichuk hit his 18th homer, a 431-foot drive in the second. The Cardinals have homered in 16 straight games, one shy of their season best.ENSHRINEMENTPrior to the game, the Cardinals inducted former players Joe Torre, Chris Carpenter and Terry Moore, as well as former club president Sam Breadon, into the teams Hall of Fame.TRAINERS ROOMAthletics: C Josh Phegley was hospitalized Friday night with synovitis in his right knee. He underwent surgery on the knee on July 5 to remove a cruciate ligament cyst and was supposed to go out on a Minor League rehab assignment on Saturday.Cardinals: Manager Mike Matheny said Leake first displayed symptoms of shingles on Monday and has been healing slowly.UP NEXTAthletics: RHP Andrew Triggs (0-1, 4.38 ERA) will be making his fifth career major league start. The As will be trying to win their first road series since taking two of three from Texas Rangers from July 25-27.Cardinals: LHP Jaime Garcia (10-9, 4.37 ERA) will be making his first career start against Oakland. He is 1-1 with an 11.00 ERA in his last two starts. Custom Sean Elliott Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Sean Elliott Jersey Large . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. http://www.customspursjersey.com/ .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Cheap Spurs Jerseys . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Custom Spurs Jerseys .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Mohit Chhillar is 23 - a defender, the most expensive player at the Pro Kabaddi League, and the youngest member of the national kabaddi team.Dharmaraj Cheralathan is 41 - a defender, the captain of PKL 3 winners Patna Pirates, and the oldest member of the national kabaddi team.As they sit for a conversation together, Dharmaraj or Anna (elder brother), as Mohit fondly calls him, says, Madam, meri hindi kacchi(Madam, my hindi is a little weak). Mohits quick retort to this is: Arre Anna, mai hoon na, mai samjha dunga (Dont worry, brother. Ill help you out).Despite their ages, Mohit and Dharmaraj say they have a lot in common, having been brought up in an environment where kabaddi brings them dignity and respect.You dont look at age in a team, Mohit says. We are there for each other in good times and in bad times, no matter what. You have to have an open mind. All that matters is the fact that all of us have been selected together to represent the country at such a big stage.?I have grown up playing the game. Kabaddi players were considered to be an inspiration in my hometown, Nizampura (in Punjab). Thats how I found my calling too.Echoing a similar feeling, Dharmaraj adds, I come from Tiruchanampundi in Tamil Nadu, where the game is extremely popular. People respect you for playing it. I fell in love with the game as soon as I started playing it.Both players have been involved in the game as far back as they can remember.dddddddddddd. Mohit begins to tell how kabaddi has been his game since the time he was 10, when he suddenly realizes that Dharmaraj has been playing the sport for close to 30 years.Whenever I see Anna, I feel inspired. Imagine how brilliant a feat it is to be a part of the Indian camp continuously since 1998. He has played with my uncle in the past, and now he is playing with me. Can you beat that kind of experience? You learn so much by getting to play with a team like this.So what have Mohit and Dharmaraj learnt from each other?I learnt how to not just love, but respect the game from him, Mohit says. He plays with so much spirit, having a sole agenda of fighting till you win the game.Dharmaraj, on the other hand, feels Mohits infectious energy has a positive effect on the entire team.?He is a very good player with clear instincts. Also, he has a knack of making people comfortable around him. That is something that I admire a lot about him and would want to get better at, Dharmaraj says.?While Mohit feels that winning the World Cup final against Iran on Saturday is something the team will cherish the most, Dharmaraj has a slightly different outlook.?The game binds us together and winning this will be our tribute to it, he smiles. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen