Image and video hosting by TinyPic

olding a Rockies Easter egg. T

in
Appartments
11.06.2019 08:23
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

BURNABY, B.C. - Amir Johnson has injured his ankles so many times, hes become intimate with playing hurt. Feeling good is fleeting.So the 27-year-old Toronto Raptors workhorse spent several weeks of his off-season in Santa Barbara, Calif., at The Peak Performance Project a€” or P3 a€” learning how to reduce the chances of rolling his ankle.It was something different for sure and it was very interesting, Johnson said after Fridays practice.Sport scientists in Santa Barbara attached sensors to Johnson a€” much like the motion sensors used in building a video game character a€” and then watched the six-foot-nine player move.They can basically break it down where they can see your skeleton on the video screen, Johnson said. He had me doing a series of moves where I slide, I jump and I run and they can see the way I land or the way I move.It all came down to how Johnson plants his feet, and minor tweaks, such as turning his foot a certain way, the scientists said, will help keep him from rolling it.So I have been working on this all summer pretty much and change the way I move or take different steps, Johnson said. Canadian star Andrew Wiggins has worked at P3, as along with dozens of other professional athletes of all sports, including fellow NBA players Al Jefferson and Dwight Howard. It felt good, Johnson said. Im all about doing different stuff and it was different for me so I was excited about it. I put all my effort into it.I think its too early to tell (the results) but so far so good.The summer spent in California was a relatively quiet one for Johnson, who travelled to Thailand a year earlier, posting pictures of himself riding an elephant on social media.The Raptors would love to see a healthy Johnson, who has played the better part of his Toronto career with nagging ankle injuries.Johnson is going into his 10th season in the NBA, and along with all-star DeMar DeRozan a€” who both arrived in 2009 a€” is the longest serving Raptor. Coach Dwane Casey has liked what hes seen of Johnson at training camp.Amirs been fine. He knows how to play, hes gone hard in the scrimmages and the drills, he and James (Johnson) were battling today and I thought it was a good battle for Amir, Casey said. But Amirs an old vet, he knows when to hold em, he knows when to roll em.A vet maybe, but Johnson, whos heading into his 10th NBA season, doesnt see himself as old a€” even if his ankles tell him otherwise some days.It depends on how you take care of your body, he said. If you do that a€” eat right and stay in the gym a€” you pretty much can play as many years as you want. I mean look at Kevin Garnett. Hes going into his 20th season which is incredible. He has longevity.Johnson, who signed a five-year deal worth $27 million in 2009 a€” a move that had former GM Bryan Colangelo mercilessly mocked by fans and analysts a€” is heading into another contract season. He insists it wont be on his mind.I pretty much never worry about that, Johnson said. For me my game is pretty much the same. I take steps where Im getting better and better and each year Im going up the charts so I never worry about that. Ronde Barber Jersey . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. Custom Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday. http://www.authenticbuccaneerspro.com/Le....com/xBTpoAKLJk — Daryl Zerr (@darylzerr) May 29, 2014 @BarDown I give to you the @SquirrelsNCHL aka the Fighting Squirels. Warren Sapp Jersey .The third-seeded Murray, who won here in 2009, will face seventh-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa next on the indoor hard court. Mike Alstott Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side.This Easter, Pugh dropped bizarre yet wonderful Rockies tribute piece with this somewhat terrifying bunny holding a Rockies Easter egg. The next entry to the weird yet amazing hairdo catalogue is this San Antonio Spurs homage that this fan got shaved into his head that features the Spurs big three. The artistry is impressive in that one, not like this one that just features a (focused?) Manu Ginobli. You think you love Johnny Football? This fan may love him more (in a relationship Im sure may contain restraining orders), as he got Manziels face, along with his popular nickname AND Texas A & Ms symbol shaved into his hair. This time the design looks eerie and if I was Manziel I would avoid interacting with this fan. I didnt think Mike Napoli, at least when he played for Texas, had this kind of fandom, but nothing should surprise me iin the bizarre sports haircut world.dddddddddddd This fan got a cross eyed illuminating Napoli shaved into the back of his head, because who wouldnt? Everybody.File this one under strange and slightly racist. This fan decided to get Robert Griffin III shaved into his head, and if I was him, I wouldnt leave my house until my hair grew back. This one is an example of what happens when a tribute goes horribly wrong. The Jordan logo isnt bad, but something tells me the fan wasnt paying tribute to Elgin Baylor (who wore famously number 22). Quite possibly the best one of the bunch is this Miami Heat tribute. Not only does the thing look like somebody cracked an egg on this poor guys head and tried to illustrate the big three, but its just flat out awful. The stars on top, the fact it looks like its dripping, its disgusting. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen