Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ts why, personally, Im not thinking about it.Im back to get a good perfo

in Unsere Regeln 11.06.2019 08:23
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Dan Quinn didnt hesitate to keep his offense on the field for a fourth-down call in overtime against San Diego on Sunday. One day later, the Atlanta coach was just as quick to say hed do it again.Before answering questions at his weekly news conference on Monday, Quinn addressed his decision to call a running play on fourth and 1 from the Atlanta 45. Devonta Freeman was stopped behind the line by Chargers linebacker Denzel Perryman. Six plays later, Josh Lambo kicked a 42-yard field goal to give San Diego the 33-30 win .I lost sleep last night because of the outcome, Quinn said. I didnt lose sleep because of the decision to go for it, I can promise you that. We have one of the very best offenses in the NFL, and were going to ride that horse.Quinn said he learned a painful lesson in the Falcons 17-16 loss at San Francisco last season. Quinn decided to kick a field goal on a fourth-and-goal play from the 49ers 1 instead of leaving his offense on the field for a possible go-ahead touchdown.Quinn said if he had one do-over from last season, it would be going for the touchdown against the 49ers.It bothered me all that season and it bothered me in the offseason because I didnt send the message to the team that I believe, and I so do, Quinn said.Quinn vowed he would send a consistent aggressive message this season, even if that leads to his gambles being second-guessed.We still have a long way to go, he said. We have lots of work to do, but what I do know is were going to be an aggressive outfit, and one that attacks in all three phases.A breakdown in blocking allowed Perryman to shoot through the line and drop Freeman.We had a missed assignment where we didnt get the job done, Quinn said, adding Freeman did not have a chance to really get going.Left tackle Jake Matthews said Monday its on me.I did get a little tripped up, Matthews said. I think I could have had better footwork. It was my fault. Ive got to get it fixed.The Falcons (4-3) have lost two straight entering Sundays home game against Green Bay.The offensive line drew six penalties -- four false starts and two holding calls. Back-to-back false-start penalties were called on right tackle Ryan Schraeder and left guard Andy Levitre on Atlantas final possession of regulation.To have that many fouls, that will set you back as much as anything, Quinn said.The penalty on Levitre set up a first-and-20 pass from Matt Ryan that was intercepted by Perryman, leading to Lambos tying field goal.After looking at it, it was just little things, missed communications or little lapses, Matthews said. Weve just got to get it fixed. Theres really no excuse for it.Game notes Quinn said it was too early to diagnose the severity of RB Tevin Colemans strained hamstring. Coleman left the game in the third quarter and did not return. He was seen flexing his left leg on the sideline. If Coleman cant play this week, Quinn said Terron Ward likely would be signed from the practice squad. ... The Falcons had four sacks against the Chargers, including two from Vic Beasley Jr. One of Beasleys sacks forced a fumble recovered by Adrian Clayborn for a touchdown.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Rob Ramage Jersey Large . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Custom Avalanche Jerseys .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. http://www.customavalanchejersey.com/ . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Cheap Custom Avalanche Jersey . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Wholesale Custom Avalanche Shirts .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head.Sean OBrien has admitted not fully seeing eye to eye with Joe Schmidt over the Ireland bosss decision to omit him from Saturdays historic victory over New Zealand. Flanker OBrien insists he felt 100 per cent fit for the game in Chicago, where Schmidts men claimed their first-ever win against the All Blacks.Back-rowers OBrien and Peter OMahony were held back from action in the United States as both continue to recover from long-term injuries. OBrien now expects both stars to channel any conflicted feelings into Saturdays Aviva Stadium Test clash with Canada. Ireland vs Canada November 12, 2016, 7:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass I wouldnt say I completely agreed with it, OBrien said of being left out of Irelands squad for the 40-29 triumph over New Zealand at Soldier Field.But thats the call that they made. I did need more game-time but you always back yourself if called upon to do a good job.Ive had no issues. I felt better every week and getting that game conditioning under my belt. I would have been 100 per cent if selected [for Chicago].Looking at it now, Im probably better off getting more game-time like I did at the weekend and being introduced back in this week. Jackson could face Canada Ulster fly-half in contention for Saturdays Dublin Test OBrien has not featured in Test rugby since February, when he suffered another severe hamstring injury in Six Nations action against France.The 29-year-old pulled up after just 20 minutes that day and has been battling for a clean bill of health since.Munster flanker OMahony has railed against knee problems since suffering ligament damage at the World Cup, but both are now on the cusp of full match fitness and can expect to be unleashed against Canada. Ireland vs New Zealand November 19, 2016, 5:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Missing Irelands first win over New Zealand in 111 years is bound to sit sorely with both ultra-competitors, but OBrien accepts the challenge now is to produce a performance against Canada worthy of last weekends landmark victory.dddddddddddd.New Zealand will pitch up in Dublin on Saturday, November 19 for a hotly anticipated rematch, live on Sky Sports, and OBrien has every intention of fighting his way into the starting line-up for that clash. Ireland face New Zealand again in Dublin on November 19 Its a huge game; its a huge game for everyone, OBrien said of Saturdays encounter against Canada. Younger guys, the likes of Pete [OMahony] with a lot of caps... Its another international game.You can be damn sure Canada will be preparing to come and beat us. We have to treat it like any Test match this week.Once youve been away from the set-up for a long time, pulling on an Irish jersey is going to mean a lot this weekend. So thats what were looking forward to. OBrien and Peter OMahonys returns will intensify the competition for places in Irelands back row I was delighted for the lads in Chicago. Obviously disappointed not to be over there and involved, but the lads put in a serious performance and effort. You could only be happy for them.Theres a great buzz round the place [on Tuesday and on Monday]. It was brilliant, but on a personal level not great. Possibly it was a week too soon for me.Thats just the way it goes sometimes.While OBrien wants to use any chance against Canada to play for a place against the All Blacks, he admitted he must strike all such thoughts from his mind.Thats something thats in the coaches minds, OBrien said about the potential to register two quickfire victories over New Zealand.A lot of us have to play well to be in contention to get involved. Thats why, personally, Im not thinking about it.Im back to get a good performance under my belt and see where that leaves me. Also See: Jackson could face Canada Murphy injury blow for Ireland Team of the week Rugby on Sky ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen