Image and video hosting by TinyPic

span.UP NEXTRays RHP Alex Cobb (0-0, 4.09) starts against Blue Jays RHP Marco Estrada (8-8, 3.68) in Wednesday afte

in
Über uns
15.05.2018 13:38
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Five-star recruit Terrance Ferguson will not enroll at Arizona?and will instead head overseas to play professionally.Terrance Ferguson informed me earlier this week that he has decided to pursue professional opportunities instead of attending the University of Arizona this fall, Wildcats coach Sean Miller said Thursday in a release. I hope this next chapter of his basketball career goes well, and his goal of one day becoming an NBA player is realized.Ferguson had long been rumored to be considering a move overseas, following in the footsteps of Emmanuel Mudiay, who played for one season in China before entering the NBA draft. Ferguson attended Dallas Advanced Prep International, formerly known as Prime Prep -- where Mudiay also went to high school.There hasnt been an official announcement on where Ferguson will play, but reports over the past few weeks have him pegged for Australia.Expect Ferguson to be in the lottery mix for the 2017 NBA draft. A long, athletic wing with deep range on his outside jumper, Ferguson also impresses with his ability to defend multiple positions.The 6-foot-7 Ferguson was ranked No. 11 in the ESPN 100 and named a McDonalds All American. He was the highlight of Millers No. 3-ranked recruiting class -- a group that also included five-star point guard Kobi Simmons, five-star small forward Rawle Alkins and five-star Finnish power forward Lauri Markkanen. Without Ferguson, Miller still has more than enough wings for his rotation, with Alkins joining Allonzo Trier and Ray Smith. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Online .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Ronnie Harrison Jersey . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. http://www.wholesalejaguarsjerseys.com/ . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Logan Cooke Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. TORONTO -- In the middle of August, Alexei Ramirez hit a home run off Rays left-hander Drew Smyly.Almost a month later, Ramirez connected again, this time helping give Smyly a win.Smyly pitched 5 2/3 innings to remain unbeaten at Rogers Centre, Ramirez and Steven Souza Jr. hit home runs and Tampa Bay beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-2 on Tuesday night.Ramirezs home run was his first since signing with Tampa Bay after being released by San Diego earlier this month. His previous homer, on Aug. 15, was a solo shot off Smyly at Tampa Bay when Ramirez was still with the Padres.When he came over here, I was like `I know you remember that home run off me Smyly said. Hes a good hitter, man. Hes been around for 10 years.Ramirez wasnt sure what his future held when San Diego cut him loose, but hes happy for the chance hes been given.I thought it might have been the end of my season, he said through a translator. Here I am with an opportunity.The Blue Jays dropped into a tie with the Orioles for the AL wild-card spots. Toronto and Baltimore are two games behind Boston in the East.The Rays have won seven of their last 11 games against the Blue Jays.If we could harness that and play the rest of the league like that, wed be a pretty good ball club, Souza said.Ramirez hit a three-run homer off Marcus Stroman (9-8) in the fifth, and Souza drilled a solo shot off Joe Biagini in the seventh.Russell Martin had a two-run shot, but Toronto lost for the eighth time in 11 September games.It just wasnt our night, Martin said.Smyly (7-11) came in 3-0 with a 1.23 ERA at Rogers Centre in five appearances, including three starts. He allowed two runs and five hits.Thats a really tough lineup, Smyly said. Every time you face them, you know you have to be on point, you have to be commanding the ball well.Toronto loaded the bases with two outs in the seventh, but Edwin Encarnacion struck out against Danny Farquhar.I elevated aa fastball and luckily he swung, Farquhar said.ddddddddddddThe Blue Jays were without reigning AL MVP Josh Donaldson for the second straight game. Donaldson is day to day with a sore right hip and hopes to return Wednesday.Toronto has scored three runs or fewer in six of its past eight.Martin chased Smyly with a two-out blast into the second deck in the sixth.Stroman allowed three runs and four hits in six innings. The right-hander is winless in five starts since a home victory over Houston on Aug. 14.I thought he was good, manager John Gibbons said. We just came up short.DRAWING A CROWDThe crowd of 38,338 put Toronto over the three-million mark for the sixth time in franchise history and the first time since 1993. The Blue Jays have averaged an AL-best 41,460 this season. They have eight home games remaining.POWER BALLThe Rays have hit 14 homers in their past six games. They need one more to match the teams single-season record of 199, set in 2009. The Rays have hit at least one home run in 16 of their 18 meetings with Toronto this season.TRAINERS ROOMRays: LHP Xavier Cedeno is still bothered by a sore neck and will likely see a doctor when the team returns to Florida. Cedeno hasnt pitched since Aug. 29.Blue Jays: Gibbons said Donaldson jammed his hip when he stepped on first base in Sundays loss to Boston. The three-time All-Star third baseman is stuck in a career-worst seven game hitless streak. Hes 0 for 23 with seven strikeouts in that span.UP NEXTRays RHP Alex Cobb (0-0, 4.09) starts against Blue Jays RHP Marco Estrada (8-8, 3.68) in Wednesday afternoons series finale. Cobb will make his third start since returning from elbow surgery. Hes 1-1 with a 5.56 ERA in two career starts at Toronto. Estrada lasted a season-low 2 1/3 innings in Fridays loss to Boston. China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen