Image and video hosting by TinyPic

efore a 60-run partnership betw

in
Über uns
15.05.2018 13:40
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is pretty likely to move to the Premier League this summer and would prefer to live in London, according to Swedish football journalist Olof Lundh. The Sweden forward is out of contract at Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season and has admitted that he has received interest from Premier League clubs.The 34-year-old has been linked with a move to the likes of Manchester United, where he could potentially link up with former boss Jose Mourinho, but Lundh believes he would prefer a move to the capital. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has admitted there is interest from Premier League clubs for his signature this summer When asked if Ibrahimovic moving to the Premier League was a possibility, Lundh told Sky Sports News HQ: It is pretty likely. In the beginning he preferred to go to the US with Miami but since David Beckham has had some problems getting the stadium ready and its not ready until 2018.I think he is looking to play in Europe at the top level and, of course, the Premier League is interesting for him. I think he would like to live in London. Whether that would be Chelsea, Arsenal or maybe even West Ham, we will see. Ibrahimovic speaks with former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho I think when you talk to his colleagues in the national team in Sweden who play in the Premier League they all place him in Manchester United, of course with (Jose) Mourinho possibly coming in, but Im not sure Zlatan Ibrahimovic would like to live in Manchester.It also depends on whether Manchester United reach the Champions League for the next season. I also think he made a statement yesterday to get it out on the market that he is free, he is willing and is looking to all the offers. So it will be a couple of interesting months now when he decides. Rooney v Ibrahimovic After Zlatan Ibrahimovic hinted that Premier League clubs are interested in him, we compared the two Ibrahimovic has scored 35 goals in 40 games this season for PSG, including twice over two legs as the French side knocked Chelsea out of the Champions League to set up a quarter-final tie with Manchester City.However, despite his good form in Ligue 1, Lundh says PSG are not looking to offer him a new contract.I think he was quite open that he is leaving PSG, Lundh said. He said there are no discussions at all with the French club, I think it is possible that they are looking to bring in another star. Manchester Uniteds Juan Mata has welcomed the possibility of playing with the Zlatan Ibrahimovic next season He has pretty much won everything there is, except the Champions League where they are playing Manchester City, and I think he is looking for new adventures and the club is also looking for a new player. I think PSG is a closed chapter after this season.Despite now being in his mid-30s, Ibrahimovic has stated in the past that he is just warming up and Lundh agrees that he would add a great deal of value to any club he joins.He can make an impact; the Premier League has changed with all these foreign players coming in, Lundh said. If he gets the right coach that wants to play him he will definitely suit the Premier League, there is no doubt about it. He is such a good player that he will make an impact. Ibrahimovic scored twice at Euro 2012 but Sweden fell at the groups stages He talked very much about playing poker going into this season with a contract that was expiring and he had really delivered and even though he turns 35 this coming fall, he still is a top player and I think he thrives on showing people he can still deliver. Also See: Zlatan reveals PL interest Rooney v Ibrahimovic What next for Ibrahimovic Worlds best striker? DJ Chark Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Ronnie Harrison Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.jaguarsjerseyscheap.com/cheap-leon-jacobs-jersey/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Discount Jaguars Jersesys . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Taven Bryan Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Western Australia 265 and 2 for 170 (Wells 85*, Voges 51*) require 57 to win against Queensland 353 and 138 (Khawaja 61, Mackin 6-33)Scorecard Queensland lost their advantage of a first innings lead after Simon Mackins six wickets - his best first-class bowling figures - saw them fold for 138 and set Western Australia a target of 227 to chase. In reply, Western Australia put on 2 for 170 before stumps, putting them 57 runs away from a come-from-behind victory.Mackin combined with David Moody (2-16) and Hilton Cartwright (2-38) to dismiss Queensland within 41 overs of the day that they had begun on 0 for 3. Openers Matt Renshaw and Joe Burns were both out within the days first five overs as Queensland fell to 3 for 34 before a 60-run partnership between UUsman Khawaja - who scored 157 in the first innings - and Sam Heazlett (29) took them to 94.dddddddddddd Queensland then lost their last seven wickets for 44 runs as Mackin tore through the middle and lower order to dismiss them for 138.Chasing 227, Western Australia started strong with opener Cameron Bancroft (23) putting on 58 runs for the first wicket with Jonathan Wells. Bancroft fell in the 21st over and followed by Michael Klinger in the 22nd. But Wells scored an unbeaten 85, and combined with the returning Adam Voges (51*) to add 111 runs in an unbroken stand that took Western Australia close to an improbable victory. China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen