Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eel like Im starting a new adv

in
Über uns
15.05.2018 13:40
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands -- Lamarr Kimble scored a career-high 26 points and Saint Josephs pulled away in the second half to beat Loyola-Chicago 71-57 on Friday in the opening game of the Paradise Jam tournament.Shavar Newkirk added 20 points for the Hawks (3-0), who led by as many as 14 points in the second half before the Ramblers (3-1) mounted a late comebackAhead 35-26 at the break, Saint Josephs used a 14-4 run to take its biggest lead of the game, going up 53-39 on Kimbles 3-pointer with 8:34 remaining.However, Loyola mounted its own run, outscoring the Hawks 13-4 over the next 3 1/2 minutes to pull within 57-52 on Aundre Jacksons layup with 5:08 left.But Kimble hit a 3-pointer 30 seconds later to end the rally, and Saint Josephs made 9 of 11 free throws over the final 82 seconds to clinch the win.Jackson finished with 22 points for Loyola, with Clayton Custer adding 13 and Milton Doyle 10. Tomas Hyka Stanley Cup Jersey . JOHNS, N. William Karlsson Stanley Cup Jersey . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. http://www.cheapgoldenknightsjerseys.us/nate-schmidt-stanley-cup-jersey/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Deryk Engelland Stanley Cup Jersey . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Womens Golden Knights Stanley Cup Jerseys . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery.LONDON -- Statement from David Beckham announcing his decision Thursday to retire from football: "Im thankful to PSG (Paris Saint-Germain) for giving me the opportunity to continue but I feel now is the right time to finish my career, playing at the highest level. "If you had told me as a young boy I would have played for and won trophies with my boyhood club Manchester United, proudly captained and played for my country over one hundred times and lined up for some of the biggest clubs in the world, I would have told you it was a fantasy. Im fortunate to have realized those dreams. "To this day, one of my proudest achievements is captaining my country. I knew every time I wore the Three Lions shirt, I was not only following in a long line of great players, I was also representing every fan that cared passionately about their country. Im honoured to represent England bboth on and off the pitch.dddddddddddd "I wouldnt have achieved what I have done today without my family. Im grateful for my parents sacrifice, which made me realize my dreams. I owe everything to Victoria and the kids, who have given me the inspiration and support to play at the highest level for such a long period. I also want to thank Simon Fuller and his team for their continued support. "I want to thank all my teammates, the great managers that I had the pleasure of learning from. I also want to thank the fans who have all supported me and given me the strength to succeed. "Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like Im starting a new adventure and Im genuinely excited about what lies ahead. Im fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel its my time to give back." China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen