Image and video hosting by TinyPic

h. It wasnt enough though.Four years ago Emilio Sanchez, former world No. 7 and founder of the Sanchez-Casal Tennis Academy, ha

in Unsere Regeln 13.06.2019 04:19
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

By now, we all know that in addition to that whole NASCAR superstar thing, Danica Patrick is a pretty gifted athlete off the track as well. From her yoga moves to her CrossFit skills, Patrick is in great shape and makes this clear to anyone who follows her on social media.However, if youre looking for more proof, please take a moment to watch Patricks workout on Wednesday. Joined by boyfriend and fellow NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr., the pair did a timed workout that involved, well, just about everything. And, lucky for us (or unlucky if you were looking for an excuse to skip the gym today), the whole thing was filmed in a hyper-timelapse and posted for our enjoyment.Warning: While these exercises are tough on their own, just watching this might make you feel dizzy.And, yes, for those keeping score at home, Patrick did totally smoke Stenhouse here. Get it, girl!See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Custom Eddie Robinson Jersey . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. Eddie Robinson Jersey Large . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. http://www.customindiansjersey.com/custom-larry-doby-jersey-large-133b.html . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Kenny Lofton Jersey Large . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Custom Carlos Baerga Jersey . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. NEW DELHI --- Joan Balcells doesnt recall the year he played Rafael Nadal. He sure does remember beating him though. Over a decade and a half since, his favourite student Ramkumar Ramanathan was set to play the same foe here on Friday, before Nadal chose to pull out.Ramkumar didnt win against Feliciano Lopez, the Spaniard fielded in place of Nadal. But he was impressive: his will, grit and game belying his rankings.Lopez is a tough player, dominant with his serve, which shows whats kept him in business as a top-50 player for 15 years now, Balcells told ESPN from Teia, Spain. Ramkumar was rushing through some parts of the match but hes young and has a lot of time ahead of him. He won some good points and this is another step forward in his progress. Lopez is ranked 170-odd places above Ramkumar.Balcells, 41, was part of the Spanish team that won the Davis Cup final against Australia in 2000. Nadal was also on that team. Some time later, Balcells beat a bristling, teenaged Nadal in straight sets at a Challenger event in Sevilla.He was just 16 or 17 years old then and had already beaten a couple of the top 10 players, he said. I still recall our scoreline: 6,4, 6-4. After the match, his uncle Toni walked up to me and congratulated me before saying that his nephew was young and not used to facing a serve-and-volley player, which was the reason why I won. It was funny. Balcells was one of the few exponents of the serve and volley style of play in Spain during his time.ddddddddddddRamkumar, who is from Chennai, has a strong Spanish connection, having trained at the much-vaunted Sanchez-Casal Tennis Academy in Barcelona since 2010. A big serve is one of the reed-thin 21-year-olds foremost strengths. Ramkumar has a good serve but he still has to get better at his volleys and baseline shots, said Balcells, whos associated with wetennisbcn, a tennis club in Teia.Rueing not being able to travel to New Delhi for the Davis Cup tie to watch his ward take on the Spaniards, the former world No. 57 had already told Ramkumar that the experience and the learning from such matches would trump the results. I told him to enjoy such moments on the court, Balcells said. These experiences will stay with him.Unwilling to be brushed aside as a pushover, Ramkumar put up a feisty show and managing to wrest a set from Lopez, the world No. 26. I did the best I could, Ramkumar said after the match. It wasnt enough though.Four years ago Emilio Sanchez, former world No. 7 and founder of the Sanchez-Casal Tennis Academy, had talked up Ramkumar: Remember his name, this kid from India will make news one day. Balcells believes Sanchez was right on the money. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen