Image and video hosting by TinyPic

on and Matt Banting each wi

in
Über uns
15.05.2018 13:40
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

DOVER, Del. -- Dover International Speedway is adding more than 500 feet of SAFER barriers in time for the Sprint Cup race in October.Track officials said Friday that it was adding the safety barriers along the outside walls in turns two and four and under a walkover bridge. The barriers are intended to help absorb impact in the event of a crash.Dover International Speedway president and CEO Mike Tatoian said safety is the tracks top priority and the added barriers will certainly benefit our competitors.The track is also increasing space for haulers in the Sprint Cup garage. It is building a 753-foot-long concrete wall to separate the garage from the existing harness track.All construction is expected to be complete for the tracks NASCAR weekend of Sept. 30-Oct. 2. Wholesale Jaguars Jerseys . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Logan Cooke Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.cheapjacksonvillejaguarsjerseys.com/ . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Jaguars Jerseys Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Tanner Lee Jersey . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Australian Matt Wilkinsons world surfing title hopes received a boost as he narrowly survived a do-or-die second-round battle at the Tahiti Pro.Championship leader Wilkinson was the first in the water on day two and produced two stellar rides to advance out of his high-quality heat against qualifier Hira Teriinatoofa.In relatively small one-metre waves at the Teahupoo break, Wilkinsons rides of 8.00 and 6.17 were enough to ensure a 0.67-point victory.Going in this morning, I knew it was small and slow, but when they come, there are still some beautiful tubes, Wilkinson said.I wanted to put some pressure on him. I got that one set that sealed the deal, so I am stoked.Hell now attempt to advance out of the third round for just second time in seven visits to Teahupoo when he again takes on 2008 Tahiti winner and qualifier Bruno Santos of Brazil, who beat him in round one.Fellow title contender and defending world champion Adriano de Souza wont advance though, after he was beaten by Brazilian Alex Ribeiro in a low-scoring heat.Brazils Felipe Toledo was another big-name casualty on the second day of compettition, beaten by compatriot Jason Andrew, as he struggled to a combined score of just 6.dddddddddddd.63.The news was good for Australia though, with Julian Wilson and Matt Banting each winning through the sudden-death second round.Wilson survived a late scare from fellow Australian Ryan Callinan, whose last-ditch ride of 5.33 fell just 0.34 points short of forcing an upset.Former world champion Joel Parkinson and Josh Kerr also won through in all-Australian heats against youngster Jack Freestone and Stuart Kennedy respectively.It is hard going against Jack [Freestone] because I watched him grow up and climb through the ranks, Parkinson said.He is someone who I hope to pass the baton to, push and watch him do well.Davey Cathels was the only other Australian not to advance to the third round, narrowly beaten by Nat Young of the USA.Adrian Buchan, Adam Melling and Kai Otton had previously qualified for the third round after winning their first-round heats on the opening day. China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen